Thanks For All The Shit-Sandwiches Democrats...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Health Care Debacle,Stimulus,massive Corporate Bailouts,and now their heavily porked up 2000 page Omnibus Budget proposal. My God,what a disaster. Who actually believes that our Congress Members will be able to fully read & comprehend this disastrous 2000 page Democrat Omnibus Budget proposal by next week? Just another Democrat Shit-Sandwich i guess. The Democrats really are leaving our U.S. Congress in complete ruins as they get the boot and are shown the door. So thanks a lot Democrats for all those Shit-Sandwiches you forced us to eat these last four years. Don't let that door hit you in the ass. :(

Last edited:
Thanks For All The Shit-Sandwiches Democrats...

Oh how I would love to shove a shit sammich (on rye) right down your throat!

Well, not me personally...but if someone did it to you, I would be pleased, as it might shut you up for a while.

Health Care Debacle,Stimulus,massive Corporate Bailouts,and now their heavily porked up 1400 page Omnibus Budget proposal. My God,what a disaster. Who actually believes that our Congress Members will be able to fully read & comprehend this disastrous 1400 page Democrat Omnibus Budget proposal by next week? Just another Democrat Shit-Sandwich i guess. The Democrats really are leaving our U.S. Congress in complete ruins as they get the boot and are shown the door. So thanks a lot Democrats for all those Shit-Sandwiches you forced us to eat these last four years. Don't let that door hit you in the ass. :(

Don't leave out the bit that they neglected to pass a budget this year, and are now trying to shove a budget going into 2012 in this monstrosity so that the GOP House can't unfund ObamaCare.

Health Care Debacle,Stimulus,massive Corporate Bailouts,and now their heavily porked up 1400 page Omnibus Budget proposal. My God,what a disaster. Who actually believes that our Congress Members will be able to fully read & comprehend this disastrous 1400 page Democrat Omnibus Budget proposal by next week? Just another Democrat Shit-Sandwich i guess. The Democrats really are leaving our U.S. Congress in complete ruins as they get the boot and are shown the door. So thanks a lot Democrats for all those Shit-Sandwiches you forced us to eat these last four years. Don't let that door hit you in the ass. :(

And let us hope and pray that it be a hundred years before these mother fuckers ever get a chance to do it again.

Don't leave out the bit that they neglected to pass a budget this year, and are now trying to shove a budget going into 2012 in this monstrosity so that the GOP House can't unfund ObamaCare.

Their Omnibus spending proposal is a despicable disaster. 2000 pages of Shit. No one's even going to read it before voting on it. There's no time. The Democrats have done this repeatedly the last four years. They just ram stuff through without allowing Congress Members to fully read & comprehend the Legislation. They really are leaving our U.S. Congress in shambles. It's very sad.

Last edited:

From what I'm reading it's closer to 2,000 pages and yes, it sure doesn't sound like the pigs in D.C. got the message that was sent in the last election.

From what I'm reading it's closer to 2,000 pages and yes, it sure doesn't sound like the pigs in D.C. got the message that was sent in the last election.

2000 Pages? Yea i'm not surprised. They will not read it yet they will vote on it. The Democrats really have destroyed our U.S. Congress. There is no time to read this Omnibus proposal. To Hell with the Democrats.

So the message from the Rats is hurry read and vote or the government will shut down. Well, I say let the government shut down. And stay down til Jan. Thanks for listening.

Health Care Debacle,Stimulus,massive Corporate Bailouts,and now their heavily porked up 2000 page Omnibus Budget proposal. My God,what a disaster. Who actually believes that our Congress Members will be able to fully read & comprehend this disastrous 2000 page Democrat Omnibus Budget proposal by next week? Just another Democrat Shit-Sandwich i guess. The Democrats really are leaving our U.S. Congress in complete ruins as they get the boot and are shown the door. So thanks a lot Democrats for all those Shit-Sandwiches you forced us to eat these last four years. Don't let that door hit you in the ass. :(

How many threads do you plan to start on this, Coprophage? I want an edge when I bet the over/under.

The most open and ethical Congress in history is going out pretty much like they governed. Back room deals. Massive legislation with huge unintended consequences shoved down everyone's throat before anyone can really read it. Arm twisting. Demagoging. Demonizing the opposition.
They are: The PArty of Fuck You.

Forum List

Back