97% Scientists agree AGAIN

So what if the NASA are based on their earlier models, how does that address my statement?
Well for one thing it renders false your claim that all the GCM's don't included a spherical rotating Earth.

LOL, How? Because you say so? ROFL, your rambling nonsense again poopie pants. Explained all of that already numerous times and your continued pretense is amusing as well as pathetic.

What happens to climate models that do not show they are within the accepted energy budget of the planet??

Accepted how?

ROFL, you are now going to try and claim that trenberth isn't the most widely used and accepted energy budget??? Really????

Okay poopie, keep on dancing..

Last edited:
Well for one thing it renders false your claim that all the GCM's don't included a spherical rotating Earth.

What is the point of rotating the earth if there is no day and no night and it remains bathed in weak twilight 24 hours a day? Are they modelling 2 suns each producing 1/8 of the actual solar energy? If you don't model day and its gradual warm up and cool down and night with its constant cool down, you aren't modelling reality and the output will never represent reality.

So what if the NASA are based on their earlier models, how does that address my statement?

LOL, How? Because you say so?

No. Because the computer code itself clearly has spherical geometry terms and Coriolis terms. I posted the actual literal code and the source from which it came, would you like me to re-post it?

ROFL, you are now going to try and claim that trenberth isn't the most widely used and accepted energy budget??? Really????
Used for what?

No. Because the computer code itself clearly has spherical geometry terms and Coriolis terms. I posted the actual literal code and the source from which it came, would you like me to re-post it?

Used for what?

Poopie pants, you posted a googled bit of code you got from I don't know where. All of those models are expected to meet within parameters of the earths energy budget.. Jesus dude you're supposed be working with Astrophysicists I shouldn't have to hold your hand on this... Last time I go over it with you. You're either too ignorant to understand the significance, or your too dishonest to admit it...Either way its enough, your claim is silly.

Ah okay now we know... So you really are that stupid. It's not an act, it's you.. You don't know what an energy budget is used for or why it's important... WOW, and your a Astrophysical modeler?? In what planet??

An energy budget gives us a guideline regarding how much energy in vs how much energy out, how much deflected, redirected, reflected, absorbed, so and so forth, and sets the bar for other studies which rely on it to keep realistic parameters..

Don't like it in my words? Fine here is a better explanation with pictures for you..

Glory

The Sun provides heat to our planet. However, only about half of the sunlight heats the surface of the Earth. A third of the sunlight is reflected back into space by the surface and atmosphere, while one sixth is absorbed in the atmosphere and then re-emitted. This energy budget of "heat in" versus "heat out" directly influences the Earth's short-term and long-term climate trends.

An accurate description of Earth's energy budget is important for scientists in order to anticipate future changes to our climate. Shifts in the global climate and the associated weather patterns impact human life by altering landscapes and changing the availability of natural resources. Scientists are actively working to better understand exactly how and why this energy budget changes. The NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Glory mission will provide significant contributions toward this critical endeavor.

So you go to the link and look at the pictures if you get confused again okay?

LOL,let me know when you're done beating yourself up..

Used for what?

Poopie pants, you posted a googled bit of code you got from I don't know where.
I got it from right here:

EdGCM - Model II

Do you need me to repost the part where the Coriolis and spherical geometry terms are computed?

Used for what?

Poopie pants, you posted a googled bit of code you got from I don't know where.

EdGCM - Model II

Do you need me to repost the part where the Coriolis and spherical geometry terms are computed?

And it matters how? You still don't get the entire point.. LOL, you're like a busted robot now. Too shocked that you made an ass of yourself so you repeat the same excuses like its makes it all better... LOL, dude you even tried to re-post the same post and make a thread of it. That didn't work very well either did it.. What's wrong? Did the big mean dumb guy make a fool of you? Yes he did..

Astrophysics modeler my ass...

EdGCM - Model II

And it matters how?

You said GCM's don't have rotation and a spherical Earth. The code I presented clearly has those terms. You were wrong.

That's what you keep claiming isn't it. Even though I explained it several times and in two threads now.. That's right, keep repeating the same BS and people will believe it.. LOL No socko, you were wrong. Wrong about your claim, wrong about your attack, wrong about your equation, wrong about trenberth, wrong about just about everything on this so far.

Nice work Astroturf technician.. ROFL..

And it matters how?

You said GCM's don't have rotation and a spherical Earth. The code I presented clearly has those terms. You were wrong.

That's what you keep claiming isn't it. Even though I explained it several times and in two threads now.. That's right, keep repeating the same BS and people will believe it.. LOL No socko, you were wrong. Wrong about your claim, wrong about your attack, wrong about your equation, wrong about trenberth, wrong about just about everything on this so far.

Nice work Astroturf technician.. ROFL..

I didn't make a claim. You did. You claimed no GCM's include spherical earth with rotation, did you not? Did I not prove this claim false by showing that at least one GCM does?

I didn't make a claim. You did. You claimed no GCM's include spherical earth with rotation, did you not? Did I not prove this claim false by showing that at least one GCM does?

I made the claim. And I ask again, what is the point in modeling a spinning sphere if it is still going to be receiving weak twilight across its entire surface 24 hours a day with no day/night separation?

I made the claim. And I ask again, what is the point in modeling a spinning sphere if it is still going to be receiving weak twilight across its entire surface 24 hours a day with no day/night separation?

Hansen '83 model does not do it like that. Page 619 top of second column
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1983/1983_Hansen_etal.pdf
We modify the solar radiation treatment of Lacis and Hansen (1974) to obtain accurate results at all zenith angles and all layer optical thicknesses.

LOL, he doesn't understand it.. I tried several times now, he clearly does not understand the significance in an energy budget when you analyze the findings in any atmospheric model especially if your modeling climate conditions. He's been caught faking it again, and his only recourse is the classic IanC when he gets caught faking it, Keep repeating his last words until the other guy goes away or he can make a hasty retreat with out being too obvious...

He doesn't get it, and he got caught not getting it here in the open forum and pretty damn obviously too. Now he's in save ass mode..

I think he's hilarious now. ROFL

Already explained it silly man repeating it won't help you...

946547_584190954936107_1753770493_n.jpg

I bet every one of the 12,000 articles was connected to research grant money. The only way to keep the extortion going is to tell them what they want to hear.

NONSENSE... Prove it.. And if you plan using the methods used by the cartoonist/blog writer and his friends which the OP paper refers to, good luck with that..

66% had no opinion on AGW, 32% agreed with AGW. Yet the claim that because the 32% showed 97% agreement on AGW, that shows a 97% agreement on AGW....

ROFL, and the fact 66% had no opinion means nothing.. Nice use of BS to cover a screw up.

Forum List

Back