97% Scientists agree AGAIN

I didn't make a claim. You did. You claimed no GCM's include spherical earth with rotation, did you not? Did I not prove this claim false by showing that at least one GCM does?

I made the claim. And I ask again, what is the point in modeling a spinning sphere if it is still going to be receiving weak twilight across its entire surface 24 hours a day with no day/night separation?

Already explained it silly man repeating it won't help you...

I heard from the best in the business who`s business it is to expose frauds that the easiest way to expose a fraudster is to let him talk.
The more they talk the deeper the hole they dig for themselves.
We`ve seen it with the "erudite" numan, the "Journalist from Finland", Saigon,..the "nuclear engineer & water chemistry expert" who makes "ink molecules" and now we got an "astrophysics computer model expert" who is trying to dazzle us with a copied and pasted subroutine which he got from an open source that anybody can access.
He would not know how to write a single bit of code else he would have realized that the section he copied had nothing to do with the claim he made.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...tating-spherical-earth-wrong.html#post7264623
C**** CALCULATE CORIOLIS PARAMETER 448.
OMEGA = TWOPI*(EDPERD+EDPERY)/(EDPERD*EDPERY*SDAY) 449.
F(1) = -RADIUS*OMEGA*.5*COSP(2)*DXV(2) 450.
F(JM) = -F(1) 451.
DO 690 J=2,JM-1 452.
690 F(J) = OMEGA*(DXV(J)*DXV(J)-DXV(J+1)*DXV(J+1))/DLON 453.
CLAT_DG latitude of mid points of primary and sec. grid boxs (deg)
C**** latitudinal spacing depends on whether you have even spacing or
C**** a partial box at the pole
DLAT_DG=180./(JM-1) ! 1/2 box at pole for 4x5 and 7.8x10
C**** LATITUDES (degrees); used extensively in the diagn. print routines
LAT_DG(1,1)=-90.
LAT_DG(1,2)=-90.
LAT_DG(JM,1)=90.
DO J=2,JM-1
LAT_DG(J,1)=DLAT_DG*(J-FJEQ) ! primary (tracer) latitudes
END DO
None of the links poophead the "programming expert" posted pointed to the web page where that code is published. The first link he posted was a zip file:
http://edgcm.columbia.edu/ModelII/modelII_source.zip

All that is, is a few files in .f (fortran format) which is in turn a library segment that can be called up if you state it in C+ with the "include" function.
The code he copied and pasted was`nt even in any of the files in this .zip package.

So he kept clicking on every link of the http nasa.gov web page with the windows [cont]+[F] function till he stumbled upon a page where the windows find function highlighted his search word "spherical" in green.
And the page he stumbled upon was this one:
http://map.nasa.gov/ModelE_html/html_code/src/GEOM_B.f.html

As a bonus he seen the word "coriolis" in one or the non-execute Remark lines, then copied & pasted it without the slightest idea what that subroutine does...and does so only if the main program calls that routine.

This line:
OMEGA = TWOPI*(EDPERD+EDPERY)/(EDPERD*EDPERY*SDAY)Is just a little subroutine that calls up the constants that are used in all of the other computer models that have been tried out and failed and has nothing to do with the huge flaw of the main programs that fail so miserably.
All it is, is a simple calculation of the preservation of angular momentum (a.ka. Coriolis effect) and "OMEGA" is the main model library constant for the earth`s angular momentum.
http://map.nasa.gov/ModelE_html/html_code/src/CONST.f.html#CONSTANT
!@param omega earth's rotation rate (7.29 s^-1) c real*8,parameter :: omega = 7.2921151467d-5 ! NOVAS value real*8,parameter :: EDPERD = 1. real*8,parameter :: EDPERY = 365. real*8,parameter :: omega = TWOPI*(EDPERD+EDPERY)/ * (EDPERD*EDPERY*SDAY)
When will these AGW "science expert" forum fraudsters learn that they can`t bullshit all of us all the time.

and what makes them think that we won`t start using over sized fonts like some of them do all the time
The rest of the "denialists" here @ the USMSB know that people who use words like "denialists", "devotés", "ink molecules" or spell physicist "physisist" are not physicists, neither do they write C+ code for astrophysics, run nuclear reactors, are "erudite numans" or "highly educated" Journalists in Finland.

Last edited:
No. Because the computer code itself clearly has spherical geometry terms and Coriolis terms. I posted the actual literal code and the source from which it came, would you like me to re-post it?

Used for what?

Poopie pants, you posted a googled bit of code you got from I don't know where.
I got it from right here:

EdGCM - Model II

Do you need me to repost the part where the Coriolis and spherical geometry terms are computed?

There was a time when fraudsters were door to door salesmen or roamed small towns selling snake oil. As our infrastructure evolved so did the fraudsters and with the internet fraud has the ultimate tool that lends itself perfectly for academic fraud which has gone rampant.
"Der Spiegel" is known for it`s academic writing style and also as the magazine that employs the most full time fact checkers that are academics in the subjects they check. Thus I read "Der Spiegel" every day even though it`s a left leaning news organization.
Today they had 2 examples concerning academic fraud which has become ever more blatant. This one is in the field of stem cell research and has been published + "peer reviewed"

Klonstudie enthält kopierte Bilder

image-499097-breitwandaufmacher-owfs.jpg
....till somebody finally noticed that the "reseachers" copied and pasted these pictures..That "somebody" was a "denialist" who was "ignorant" enough to doubt these "well renowned scientists" and the peer review.
Now the authors of that fraudulent study claim it was a mere oversight and a mistake....
That followed on the heels of a similar stem cell "break through" by Hwang Woo Suk which also passed peer review only to be debunked 2 years later as a complete forgery.
He also claimed later it was a "simple mistake" that anyone could make...
...Just like that IPCC clusterfuck Hansen, M.Mann, Roy Spencer etc etc etc did and got away with it when their e-mails got hacked and their hockey stick got busted.
But undaunted they continued to lie to the public.
"Der Spiegel" also published e-mails that show how the IPCC crowd suppressed data concerning the halt in temperature.
These e-mails revealed internal discussions how to spin the data that contradicted the graphed data and every future projection that had been published. 15 years have passed and this trend can no longer be dismissed as a "non-climate" event:
temptrend.jpg

Thus the interim "solution" was to spin it into this statement :
Observations indicate that global temperature rise has slowed in the last decade (Fig. 2.8a). The least squares trend for January 1999 to December 2008 calculated from the HadCRUT3 dataset (Brohan et al. 2006) is +0.07±0.07°C decade–1—much less than the 0.18°C decade–1 recorded between 1979 and near-zero and even negative trends are common for intervals of a decade or less in the simulations, due to the model’s internal climate variability. The simulations rule out (at the 95% level) zero trends for intervals of 15 yr or more, suggesting that an observed absence of warming of this duration is needed to create a discrepancy with the expected present-day warming rate.

There you have it...since 1999 the temperature has "gone up" +0.07 deg per decade while the margin of error was + or - 0.07 degrees
That was in 2008 and since then the trend went down even more.

And before the forum fraudsters start their rants..."it`s from a right wing " denialist" source..."
No it is not it`s from here:
http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/bams-sotc/climate-assessment-2008-lo-rez.pdf

And all the while "Saigon", thunderass etc continue to publish graphs that even the IPCC long since ( in 2008) chucked into the waste paper basket

Last edited:
I listened to a researcher on just this very thing the other night. He cited this same study......the information he had uncovered claimed that 10,000 surveys were sent out, 70 came back and 97% of those agreed with the push on global warming................HAHAHA, that's funny! Typical!

the easiest way to expose a fraudster is to let him talk.

Which is why we love it when PolarBear speaks. Just let him keep talking, and he always gets revealed to be spouting nonsense. And then when you call him on it, he throws the most amusing tantrums. Endless fun.

We"ve seen it with the "erudite" numan, the "Journalist from Finland", Saigon,..the "nuclear engineer & water chemistry expert" who makes "ink molecules" and now we got an "astrophysics computer model expert" who is trying to dazzle us with a copied and pasted subroutine which he got from an open source that anybody can access.

See? And in fine Nixonian fashion, PolarBear too has an "enemies list", which he regularly recites, telling everyone of all the people he has sworn vengeance upon. Yep, there's a healthy mind.

So congratulations, OohPooPahDoo. You've officially made PolarBear's enemies list. That's a good thing. It's sort of like credentials that you can cite. If you make PolarBear's enemies list, you're obviously intelligent, well-informed, logical and honest.

"Der Spiegel" is known for

... being Germany's most popular tabloid newspaper.

Hence denialists love it, just as they adore the British tabloids.

Really? LOL..

International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News

I just looked over their front page. Not a single anti-agw story listed... Found this one though..

Australia Debates How to Protect the Great Barrier Reef - SPIEGEL ONLINE

'Death By a Thousand Cuts': Coal Boom Could Destroy Great Barrier Reef

By Samiha Shafy

Australia's Great Barrier Reef is rapidly losing its coral, to the point that UNESCO may soon place the natural wonder on its "in danger" list. Climate change is one culprit, but so is the country's booming extraction industry. Environmentalists warn that time is running out for the reef.

The man whose job it should be to protect the Great Barrier Reef is actually afraid of water. The vast ocean, with all the creatures it contains, makes him uneasy. Only once has he visited the reef, the world's largest and most beautiful. Just thinking about the visit makes his skin crawl.

Yes obviously a devout anti-AGW tabloid... LOL

Grow up moron, you don't know squat about them..

Which is why we love it when PolarBear speaks. Just let him keep talking, and he always gets revealed to be spouting nonsense. And then when you call him on it, he throws the most amusing tantrums. Endless fun.

We"ve seen it with the "erudite" numan, the "Journalist from Finland", Saigon,..the "nuclear engineer & water chemistry expert" who makes "ink molecules" and now we got an "astrophysics computer model expert" who is trying to dazzle us with a copied and pasted subroutine which he got from an open source that anybody can access.

See? And in fine Nixonian fashion, PolarBear too has an "enemies list", which he regularly recites, telling everyone of all the people he has sworn vengeance upon. Yep, there's a healthy mind.

So congratulations, OohPooPahDoo. You've officially made PolarBear's enemies list. That's a good thing. It's sort of like credentials that you can cite. If you make PolarBear's enemies list, you're obviously intelligent, well-informed, logical and honest.

No it's a moron list, and he names you on it...

Like I said the more they talk the more they reveal about themselves.
I posted the official 2008 IPCC report with a "warming trend" of 0.07 deg/decade which has an error margin of + or - 0.07 deg which is a spin doctor`s way of avoiding to say there was no warming.
Minutes after I posted it the Siamese psycho cat, which keeps claiming I`m stalking it shows up as always like clockwork[1] and has me compiling "a list of enemies" and having "sworn vengeance" [2].
[1] So who is stalking who ?
[2] That + [1] makes a solid case for pathological paranoia
Put that together with the rest of the delusional "I used to be a nuclear engineer", making "ink molecules" etc statements such as "intelligent, logical and honest" then you got 3 strikes and then some.

Yes it is a moron list. We are currently in the process to see which of the morons is the top ranking moron.
I thought the "erudite numan" was a top candidate..."Saigon the Finn" a close second,...but at least he consulted Wikipedia to find out who Finland`s PM is.
Now I`m not so sure...it`s dead heat between "numan" and cat shit brain:

"Der Spiegel"
Germany's most popular tabloid newspaper.
It`s not even a tabloid...it`s a weekly news magazine, but that moron would not know the difference anyway, nor comprehend any of the articles "Spiegel.de" publishes.
Der Spiegel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*It is known in the German-speaking sphere for its distinctive, academic writing style and its large volume—a standard issue may run 200 pages or more. Typically, it has a content to advertising ratio of 2:1

*The magazine's influence is based on two pillars; firstly the moral authority established by investigative journalism since the early years and proven alive by several impressive scoops...

*Der Spiegel has a distinctive reputation for revealing political misconduct

Example:
minister of defence and conservative figurehead Franz Josef Strauß had Der Spiegel investigated. In the course of this investigation, the editorial offices were raided by police while Rudolf Augstein and other Der Spiegel editors were arrested on charges of treason. Despite a lack of sufficient authority, Strauß even went after the article's author, Conrad Ahlers, who was consequently arrested in Spain where he was on holiday. When the legal case collapsed, the scandal led to a major shake-up in chancellor Konrad Adenauer's cabinet and Strauß had to stand down. The affair was generally received as an attack on the freedom of the press. Since then, Der Spiegel has repeatedly played a significant role in revealing political grievances and misdeeds, including the Flick Affair.
Der Spiegel a.ka. as the world`s largest "fact checking machine"

Inside the World?s Largest Fact Checking Operation : Columbia Journalism Review

Inside the World’s Largest Fact Checking Operation

A conversation with two staffers at Der Spiegel
Exactly the kind of thing the "numans", "Saigons" and mamooth bullshitters hate with a vengeance.

@ "Saigon"...the "journalist"
"Der Spiegel " also employs free lance fact checkers abroad (after they passed muster [a])
have an academic degree and proven expertise
Live abroad
[c] Are fluent in German and in at least 2 additional foreign languages

You are shit out of luck from [a] to [c].
That`s too bad because "Der Spiegel" pays on occasion 2 Euros per word if it`s a hot button issue !!!

That`s why some people don`t mind at all when a bunch of IPCC idiots shoot their mouth off...it`s as good as money in the bank.
Personally I hope they keep doing it
It`s also a lot of fun just to watch them squirm even if you do it just as a hobby

I`m still laughing about the e-mail exchange Der Spiegel has dug up about Hansen that the rest of the Goddard Space Institute circulated when Hansen started to publish his wild exaggerations with the NASA logo pasted all over the place.
Hansen was reprimanded by NASA and then claimed the Bush admin "was trying to silence" him.
Now with Obama in the White House we got the IRS compiling lists who to target for harassment..
While the E.U. has established a new department which is called the " the Environmental Climate Change Office"
Aside from having a different street address of the Nazi office for "cultural and race affairs" there is not much difference.
Devout Nazis could report dissidents and Jews at that office.
Now we got this "office for environmental climate change" where Green enviro-Nazi zealots can report dissidents.
So far most of the people on that list are academics that have been reported for making skeptical comments during University lectures.
The only thing missing are the "Konzentrations Lager" and a Gas Chamber.
Far fetched ?
It`s been thoroughly verified by Der Spiegel`s fact checkers:
Fleischhauer-Kolumne: Kennen Sie auch einen Klimaleugner? - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Kennen Sie auch einen Klimaleugner?
Translation:
Do you know a "climate change denier" ?
Professor Richard Parncutt is demanding the E.U. re-institutes the death penalty for AGW "climate change deniers" which he equates as a threat to the planet, perpetrating a climate holocaust

Last edited:
Poopie pants, you posted a googled bit of code you got from I don't know where.
I got it from right here:

EdGCM - Model II

Do you need me to repost the part where the Coriolis and spherical geometry terms are computed?

There was a time when fraudsters were door to door salesmen or roamed small towns selling snake oil. As our infrastructure evolved so did the fraudsters and with the internet fraud has the ultimate tool that lends itself perfectly for academic fraud which has gone rampant.
"Der Spiegel" is known for it`s academic writing style and also as the magazine that employs the most full time fact checkers that are academics in the subjects they check. Thus I read "Der Spiegel" every day even though it`s a left leaning news organization.
Today they had 2 examples concerning academic fraud which has become ever more blatant. This one is in the field of stem cell research and has been published + "peer reviewed"

Klonstudie enthält kopierte Bilder

image-499097-breitwandaufmacher-owfs.jpg
....till somebody finally noticed that the "reseachers" copied and pasted these pictures..That "somebody" was a "denialist" who was "ignorant" enough to doubt these "well renowned scientists" and the peer review.
Now the authors of that fraudulent study claim it was a mere oversight and a mistake....
That followed on the heels of a similar stem cell "break through" by Hwang Woo Suk which also passed peer review only to be debunked 2 years later as a complete forgery.
He also claimed later it was a "simple mistake" that anyone could make...
...Just like that IPCC clusterfuck Hansen, M.Mann, Roy Spencer etc etc etc did and got away with it when their e-mails got hacked and their hockey stick got busted.
But undaunted they continued to lie to the public.
"Der Spiegel" also published e-mails that show how the IPCC crowd suppressed data concerning the halt in temperature.
These e-mails revealed internal discussions how to spin the data that contradicted the graphed data and every future projection that had been published. 15 years have passed and this trend can no longer be dismissed as a "non-climate" event:
temptrend.jpg

Thus the interim "solution" was to spin it into this statement :
Observations indicate that global temperature rise has slowed in the last decade (Fig. 2.8a). The least squares trend for January 1999 to December 2008 calculated from the HadCRUT3 dataset (Brohan et al. 2006) is +0.07±0.07°C decade–1—much less than the 0.18°C decade–1 recorded between 1979 and near-zero and even negative trends are common for intervals of a decade or less in the simulations, due to the model’s internal climate variability. The simulations rule out (at the 95% level) zero trends for intervals of 15 yr or more, suggesting that an observed absence of warming of this duration is needed to create a discrepancy with the expected present-day warming rate.

There you have it...since 1999 the temperature has "gone up" +0.07 deg per decade while the margin of error was + or - 0.07 degrees
That was in 2008 and since then the trend went down even more.
How much more?

Forum List

Back