97% Climate Scientists...

This is also worth mentioning.
The ordinary average American is a no nonsense no bullshit guy!
But look again at this "what real scientists say" web page Old Rocks in the head has pointed at me :
http://www.aip.org/history/climate/co2.htm
In 1938 an English engineer, Guy Stewart Callendar, tried to revive the old idea.
An expert on steam technology,

When someone installs a high pressure boiler in the U.S. of A, the company say "Cleaverbrooks Boilers INC"...will give a 2 or 3 week training course to a designated employee, most of the time it`s the janitor...so he doesn`t blow his head off when he lights the burner chamber.

Well in England he gets a title of course,...and he is now an "Engineer".....or at the least "an Expert in Steam Technology"
and any ordinary Jo, the Plumber in the U.S. now has o shut up and has no "qualifications" to argue with him or anyone like him...

There is not a single global warming web page, that gives You the straight truth, and nothing but the truth...only over-bloated crap, just like that !
....which impressed the hell out of "Old Rocks"..I think I know now where he came from !
The same place where the Head Global Warming Fag is, that almost committed Suicide when the "Hockey-stick" Temperature swindle showed up in the e-mail hacks!

Last edited:
Dumb ass. There are no facts in science.
You are a fucking dumbass.

Don't let facts get in the way of science.

I believe that it should be legal to shoot stupid dumb fucking assholes like you.

That`s why he doesn`t just want Your Money, these F@ckers want your gun too.
There once was a country, (which especially) I am not allowed to mention by name, which did just that...so rumor has it!
After that technology and science took leaps and bounds...hey and shortly after when U.S. industrial might + even more ingenuity was added brought us all the way to the moon!...
Of course then, there were no gay parades either.

So you have many prejudices that you want to spit out on this board. Have you any knowledge of history? Do you know who Von Stueben was?

He'd starve. Besides, he's an idea man. He doesn't have to do what he tells us to do.

LOL. Do you have any idea of what a millwright does?

Yes. He doesn't have anything to do with climatology. He works with metals the production of which have massive negative environmental impacts. And when he tells the rest of us we should live simply and be kind to Mother Nature, he's a flaming hypocrite.
Old Rocks, I'm interested in hearing your justification for your insistence that we change our lifestyles to lessen our environmental impact while you make your living from an industry that has a horrific impact on the environment.

empire_iron_mine2.JPEG

So you have many prejudices that you want to spit out on this board. Have you any knowledge of history? Do you know who Von Stueben was?
Yes You are absolutely right I hate fags and I would shoot any one of them in a New York second, the moment he `ld try accosting one of my grandchildren....using extreme prejudice ...it`s a military term, didn`t you know?
It still doesn`t dawn on You what I did for a living?
Did You mean von Steuben or with eu or with the Umlaut U with 2 dots on top?
What`s he got to do with any of this?...and now You want to discuss prejudice...
I do reserve the right to exercise my own judgment, something You are apparently not even capable of.
You `ld still buy buy a "K" car or a Gremlin if enough people tell You, You should?
Of course you would!
"Climatologists" have also sold you on the idea that if you hold a thermometer in 1 hand and it peaks out at +32C, that holding it with 2 hands it`ll go up to +72C!

Because that`s exactly the crap they are telling you with the CO2 IR (heat) absorption.
Can`t You read?...Go back to that URL reference YOU stuck in my face and READ IT!

By now a "prejudiced" 5 Year old, using his own judgement would have comprehended that!

Hmmm.... But if the pedophile was heterosexual, you wouldn't do the same? If you would, why the silliness? Just another excuse.

OK, so you are so fucking dumb that you believe all the scientists in the world are in on some grand conspiracy concerning the real effects of CO2 in the atmosphere. A conspiracy that began with Joseph Fourier in 1820.

LOL. Do you have any idea of what a millwright does?

Yes. He doesn't have anything to do with climatology. He works with metals the production of which have massive negative environmental impacts. And when he tells the rest of us we should live simply and be kind to Mother Nature, he's a flaming hypocrite.
Old Rocks, I'm interested in hearing your justification for your insistence that we change our lifestyles to lessen our environmental impact while you make your living from an industry that has a horrific impact on the environment.

empire_iron_mine2.JPEG

Sorry I did not wait for his answer before posting this, but he won`t answer that one anyway....no more than he would respond to the "climatologist" sewage pond and their "green car"
polarbear-albums-alternate-picture3072-aerial-of-weather-station-fuel-tank-sewage-pond.jpg

And if he does I`m curious to see it.

There is pseudo logic and pseudo science.
pseudo logic:
All ravens are black. If it`s not black it`s not a raven.
Valid Biology so far..
"Advanced" Biology concludes:
everything that`s black is therefore a raven.

CO2 absorbs more Infrared than pure Nitrogen and pure Oxygen.
Valid Physics so far.
A black body absorbs Infrared faster than a white body
Also valid.
But gets rid of it a lot faster than a light one too....not exactly "common knowledge"!
From Infrared Spectroscopy we know that CO2....as far as infrared light is concerned it can only be so "black".
Infrared irradiated CO2 can park only very little energy with the O=C=O molecular bond stretching symmetric and a-symmetric vibrations, plus the scissoring and bond torsion vibrations....and that`s all she rode with how much energy CO2 can store.
It is confined to these few very weak little Absorption bands.

The CO2 we always had in our air, made this air already a "black body" as much as CO2 can possibly "blacken" it to Infrared long before we had cars.

Soot is also only so "black" more soot can`t make a soot covered body any blacker!

But there is something as far as infrared is concerned, that`s a lot "darker" than CO2, and that`s water.
If You`d assign black to water then CO2 would be in infrared a Yellow so pale You`ld only notice the color if You hold it next to snow white!

Water molecules have a huge infrared Energy storage capability in comparison.
Water also in the vapor phase is not confined to a few weak absorption bands, it absorbs almost all the infrared that it is irradiated with over a huge IR spectral region.
And water vapor in the air that gets below the dew point and forms a cloud it blocks out almost all the infrared and "parks" it.
Everybody knows clouds do that with visible and UV, why is there any confusion about the infrared.???...that radiation behaves exactly like any other!
Pseudo science tries telling You it is different....and furthermore behaves differently again at higher altitudes "where Infrared absorption is a critical factor"...so they say, but choose not to elaborate further.

Just look at Satellite pictures in the infrared range.
Compare it with the visible, then the water vapor and check with infrared where all the heat is stored!
No matter when and where, the water vapor and the Infrared images are almost IDENTICAL!

The heat stored in the atmosphere is not over New York or L.A. where the cars are and the "greenhouse gas" is, even when New York or L.A. are under a smog dome!

GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE SERVER

Last edited:

empire_iron_mine2.JPEG

Sorry I did not wait for his answer before posting this, but he won`t answer that one anyway....no more than he would respond to the "climatologist" sewage pond and their "green car"
polarbear-albums-alternate-picture3072-aerial-of-weather-station-fuel-tank-sewage-pond.jpg

And if he does I`m curious to see it.

There is pseudo logic and pseudo science.
pseudo logic:
All ravens are black. If it`s not black it`s not a raven.
Valid Biology so far..
"Advanced" Biology concludes:
everything that`s black is therefore a raven.

CO2 absorbs more Infrared than pure Nitrogen and pure Oxygen.
Valid Physics so far.
A black body absorbs Infrared faster than a white body
Also valid.
But gets rid of it a lot faster than a light one too....not exactly "common knowledge"!
From Infrared Spectroscopy we know that CO2....as far as infrared light is concerned it can only be so "black".
Infrared irradiated CO2 can park only very little energy with the O=C=O molecular bond stretching symmetric and a-symmetric vibrations, plus the scissoring and bond torsion vibrations....and that`s all she rode with how much energy CO2 can store.
It is confined to these few very weak little Absorption bands.

The CO2 we always had in our air, made this air already a "black body" as much as CO2 can possibly "blacken" it to Infrared long before we had cars.

Soot is also only so "black" more soot can`t make a soot covered body any blacker!

But there is something as far as infrared is concerned, that`s a lot "darker" than CO2, and that`s water.
If You`d assign black to water then CO2 would be in infrared a Yellow so pale You`ld only notice the color if You hold it next to snow white!

Water molecules have a huge infrared Energy storage capability in comparison.
Water also in the vapor phase is not confined to a few weak absorption bands, it absorbs almost all the infrared that it is irradiated with over a huge IR spectral region.
And water vapor in the air that gets below the dew point and forms a cloud it blocks out almost all the infrared and "parks" it.
Everybody knows clouds do that with visible and UV, why is there any confusion about the infrared.???...that radiation behaves exactly like any other!
Pseudo science tries telling You it is different....and furthermore behaves differently again at higher altitudes "where Infrared absorption is a critical factor"...so they say, but choose not to elaborate further.

Just look at Satellite pictures in the infrared range.
Compare it with the visible, then the water vapor and check with infrared where all the heat is stored!
No matter when and where, the water vapor and the Infrared images are almost IDENTICAL!

The heat stored in the atmosphere is not over New York or L.A. where the cars are and the "greenhouse gas" is, even when New York or L.A. are under a smog dome!

GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE SERVER

polarbear- you do realize that you are just spouting gibberish and non sequiturs, right? there is nothing particularly wrong with that, lord knows we have lots of people here that love to prattle on, but your harsh attitude ruins the whole effect of amusingly bemused pontificator. entertain us with your childish strings of 'scientific' phrases, or flame at posters that you don't like, but just don't do them in the same post because it ruins the entertainment value.

Typical "scientific counterargument"..:
you do realize that you are just spouting gibberish
straight from "green thinking brains" full of green mold like a rotten tree stump in the swamp, glowing dimly in the dark. Operational status : S.N.A.F.U
I think trolling is just as stupid as spam, but I really don`t care what You have to say.
Lucky for You the American public has a thick skin and did not yet opt like the army for reactive armor which would blow the head off anything trying to penetrate it, like the bloodsucking parasites you semi-communist "liberals"really are!
Who I am and what I think of homosexuals does not alter the facts, that CO2 absorbs as much Infrared like a rock absorbs water and water vapor absorbs Infrared like a sponge absorbs water!

GOES Eastern US SECTOR IR Image

ECIR.JPG

That`s where the "heat is parked"
And below is where the water vapor is:
GOES Eastern US SECTOR Water Vapor Image

ECWV.JPG

It`s not hard at all to get a much better average temperature snapshot from that.
But "climatologists" do it with thermometers at city airports and stick as many into New York and L.A. so they look like hedgehogs and one in Martha`s vineyard to represent the Atlantic Ocean, + another at Bodega Bay to represent the Pacific.

Last edited:
straight from "green thinking brains" full of green mold like a rotten tree stump in the swamp, glowing dimly in the dark. Operational status : S.N.A.F.U
I think trolling is just as stupid as spam, but I really don`t care what You have to say.
Lucky for You the American public has a thick skin and did not yet opt like the army for reactive armor which would blow the head off anything trying to penetrate it, like the bloodsucking parasites you semi-communist "liberals"really are!
Who I am and what I think of homosexuals does not alter the facts, that CO2 absorbs as much Infrared like a rock absorbs water and water vapor absorbs Infrared like a sponge absorbs water!

ECIR.JPG

ECWV.JPG

It`s not hard at all to get a much better average temperature snapshot from that.
But "climatologists" do it with thermometers at city airports and stick as many into New York and L.A. so they look like hedgehogs and one in Martha`s vineyard to represent the Atlantic Ocean, + another at Bodega Bay to represent the Pacific.

now that was a very entertaining post. equal parts of scientific mumbo-jumbo, conspiracy theory, and irrelevant pics, with just a dash of ad hominem is the perfect recipe for a environment forum rant. I look forward to your next one.

now that was a very entertaining post. equal parts of scientific mumbo-jumbo, conspiracy theory, and irrelevant pics, with just a dash of ad hominem is the perfect recipe for a environment forum rant. I look forward to your next one.

Well I do come here for entertainment, especially when I want a laugh just how fucking dumb people actually can can be. Here is another one, who has no idea what the difference between a spectral line and a spectrum is!

Again, no "climatologist" ever succeeded showing an increase of CO2 using infrared absorption, but tell You it`s so serious, that the globe heats up and ocean currents change direction...and idiots just like you believe it..

So there is really no hope in hell you could wrap your dope head around that..but here are the spectral LINES where CO2 can absorb more infrared than you could absorb the concept of infrared absorption...and CO2 can absorb only a iddybiddy infrared in a few iddy biddy spectral lines...see?...of course You can`t

co2_ir.gif

and that`s it there is no more! I have done a lot of IR Analysis and know that You have to crank up the Diff-Amp gain between the cuvette beam and the reference beam into hi-gain mode, before you can even "see" the absorption lines between 3700 and 3500 cm^(-1)!, and if You don`t then the asymetric O=C=Obond stretching absorption is only about 1/4 of what you see here
EVERYTHING outside these SPECTRAL LINES is COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT to infrared! No matter how much CO2 there is!

Water vapor, looks to infrared like this...over the WHOLE infrared SPECTRUM:
and for that there is NO NEED to up the gain...else EVERYTHING IS OFF THE SCALE!
atm_abs.gif

and keeps on going the rest of the way on the left and the right side of this spectral range!

Do you finally get it numb-skull?
I left my PC parked, cause `I waiting for my wife to get back, the highway was closed because we had some "climate change"...happens a lot in Canada, especially during our winters here..then I noticed Your green online light....I don`t like green, unless its a traffic light and I can stomp it, and get going, spewing greenhouse gasses.
So I came back, because I had forgotten I talked to an imbecile and I need to explain this to You as well..
The CO2 IR scan on top was done with pure unadulterated 100% CO2!...else You would not see anything at all!
While the one below is just water vapor at everyday humidity levels!
But I hope I get e few more of these "anger...BUh SCREEETCH and howly points" with those "greeny points", I hate green, but with the other ones, that`s how I know you fags here go hysterical like a stupid chicken that got lost and wandered into the fast lane.
Did You think I came here to suck ass like I`d want to run for public office or something?

Last edited:

ECIR.JPG

ECWV.JPG

There's actually some real science in there but you have to filter out the chaff first.

Well I do come here for entertainment, especially when I want a laugh just how fucking dumb people actually can can be. Here is another one, who has no idea what the difference between a spectral line and a spectrum is!

Again, no "climatologist" ever succeeded showing an increase of CO2 using infrared absorption, but tell You it`s so serious, that the globe heats up and ocean currents change direction...and idiots just like you believe it..

So there is really no hope in hell you could wrap your dope head around that..but here are the spectral LINES where CO2 can absorb more infrared than you could absorb the concept of infrared absorption...and CO2 can absorb only a iddybiddy infrared in a few iddy biddy spectral lines...see?...of course You can`t

co2_ir.gif

and that`s it there is no more! I have done a lot of IR Analysis and know that You have to crank up the Diff-Amp gain between the cuvette beam and the reference beam into hi-gain mode, before you can even "see" the absorption lines between 3700 and 3500 cm^(-1)!, and if You don`t then the asymetric O=C=Obond stretching absorption is only about 1/4 of what you see here
EVERYTHING outside these SPECTRAL LINES is COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT to infrared! No matter how much CO2 there is!

and for that there is NO NEED to up the gain...else EVERYTHING IS OFF THE SCALE!
atm_abs.gif

and keeps on going the rest of the way on the left and the right side of this spectral range!

I left my PC parked, cause `I waiting for my wife to get back, the highway was closed because we had some "climate change"...happens a lot in Canada, especially during our winters here..then I noticed Your green online light....I don`t like green, unless its a traffic light and I can stomp it, and get going, spewing greenhouse gasses.
So I came back, because I had forgotten I talked to an imbecile and I need to explain this to You as well..
The CO2 IR scan on top was done with pure unadulterated 100% CO2!...else You would not see anything at all!
But I hope I get e few more of these "anger...BUh SCREEETCH and howly points" with those "greeny points", I hate green, but with the other ones, that`s how I know you fags here go hysterical like a stupid chicken that got lost and wandered into the fast lane.
Did You think I came here to suck ass like I`d want to run for public office or something?

IanC is actually one of the good guys Polarbear. He actually looks at the evidence and is not a parrot like olfraud.

Polar, you are as full of shit as mdn. Next you will be telling us that CO2 cannot be a GHG because it is dry ice.

Kind of like you telling us warmer is actually colder because well because it is dammit!:lol:

co2_ir.gif

atm_abs.gif

You lost the recipe again. Maybe it was the 'fag' reference or something. It was just too harsh to be amusing.

And your science is too simplistic again. CO2 is a well mixed atmospheric gas, water in its various forms is not. There is no doubt that CO2 slows the escape of heat into space, the big question is how water pumps heat in response to differing conditions.

I always liked that word 'cuvette' for some reason. Not much call for manual chemistry here anymore, all of the analyzers are of the big blue button variety.

I suspected that the instant he started talking. He proved it by posting pictures of satellite weather imagery claiming it's temperature data when it's obviously cloud cover.

Polar, you are as full of shit as mdn. Next you will be telling us that CO2 cannot be a GHG because it is dry ice.

Ever notice how Old Rocks gets totally pissed when he's been publically pwned by members like Ian? Like Al Gore, any information different than the religious stuff is completely ignored outright. They dont want to know shit from shit about anything that doesnt conform with their selected data from their selected "scientists". Which is pretty fcukking hysterical when you think about it.......until a science has been proven, is it really a science??

OF COURSE ITS NOT

So........why then are these people so terrified of information?:2up::wtf:

Ever notice how Old Rocks gets totally pissed when he's been publically pwned by members like Ian? Like Al Gore, any information different than the religious stuff is completely ignored outright. They dont want to know shit from shit about anything that doesnt conform with their selected data from their selected "scientists". Which is pretty fcukking hysterical when you think about it.......until a science has been proven, is it really a science??

OF COURSE ITS NOT

So........why then are these people so terrified of information?:2up::wtf:

You know where all this is coming from, but he won`t admit...
I had in mind to ask him "Verstehen Sie deutsch"...as if he would..
Kommunismusdebatte: Klassenlos und frei von Kohlendioxid - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Kultur
Kommunismusdebatte
Klassenlos und frei von Kohlendioxid

Von Sebastian Hammelehle
image-88042-panoV9free-twez.jpg

bei der Lektüre von Gesine Lötzschs Zeitungstext, betitelt mit "Wege zum Kommunismus", nicht klar. Sie schreibt von "schneller energetischer Sanierung des Wohnungs- und Gebäudebestands, um in den nächsten Jahrzehnten weitgehend CO2-neutrale Städte zu schaffen",

Even somebody that does not speak German can make it out...
"Wege zum Kommunismus"....Wege = ways, the other part You all know what that is

CO2-neutrale Städte....Städte=cities and which crap idea horse they flog on the way to the pinnacle of power is also self explanatory (CO2-neutrale)

And with communists the truth is the first casualty...we all know that too

A picture is supposed to be able to speak a 1000 words. But can`t be applied if some are so stupid that they can`t comprehend what`s on a picture of an IR scan of 100% pure CO2 .
Maybe this will wake`m up:
Bundeskanzlerin-Angela-Merkel-und-der-russische-Praesident-Wladimir-Putin-sprechen-ueber-strategischer-Partnerschaft.jpg

She is known as "The climate Chancellor". Spends almost as much on that crap as the defense budget.
The CIA and the BGS know her as a top graduate of the Soviet Propaganda school for agitation and dis information...beats me how she got to the top, but she has been for far too long!
And she is making more friends, who sign on:
President+Obama+Visits+Dresden+4BRVRR7yUlxl.jpg

And boasts with her phony East German degree in Chemical Engineering..where she blatantly copied other people`s work for her phony dissertation, preaching "Global warming". Well that part the she is a Pastor`s daughter is true...
Interesting Pastor that was...at the time when people got shot by the Stasi trying to cross, he could cross with his entire family in a car that only KGB "Apparatschiks" had any time he wanted to.
And she got her degree in Chemistry much like it works on campus in the U.S. today too

Last edited:

Forum List

Back