97% Climate Scientists...

Any time right wingers don't like what they hear, they say the information goes through "careful screening".

They always think there is this "secret government cabal" that wants to "control your life". Legions of men in shadows wearing dark overcoats ----> listening.

I'm glad I don't live in such constant fear. No wonder they're not rational. Being that scared all the time.

There is no "secret government cabal" and even if there were, listening to fools is boring. They have better things to do.
I`ll quote that cute one...it`s one of the typical rat emergency exits...the old conspiracy theory nut defense...
Thanks now I need just 1 more post, to get past the 15 postings rule

So after this one I should be able to take the gloves off and have my #15
I`ll quote another typical "scientific" counter Argument...was in my PN`s:

01-02-2011 07:22 PM Old Rocks God, you are fucking dumb!

Wow, he thinks I`m God!

Any time right wingers don't like what they hear, they say the information goes through "careful screening".

They always think there is this "secret government cabal" that wants to "control your life". Legions of men in shadows wearing dark overcoats ----> listening.

I'm glad I don't live in such constant fear. No wonder they're not rational. Being that scared all the time.

There is no "secret government cabal" and even if there were, listening to fools is boring. They have better things to do.
keep proving you are a fucking moron with every post

01-02-2011 07:22 PM Old Rocks God, you are fucking dumb!
Under which Old Rock have you been all Your life? Most people believe they should go to church if they want to talk to God.
So, on St. Patrick day, go to a catholic Church in Chicago, hey You`ld like it, all Chicago goes GREEN on that day
wait till the flock has assembled and say that out loud..either he`ll hear You, or You`ll soon meet him.
After that we`ll vote who is fucking dumb.

Last edited:

"conspiracy theory".
That`s how we get dumb cows into cattle trucks. And after that we stop at MacDonalds.

Some tried telling a bunch of suckers about Wall Street and got the same answer.

On Campus Wacko Tobacco sells real easy too, fact its prime drug dealer territory
and right after that "global warming", all in the same place...LOCATION is everything, any marketing expert will tell You!
.....and hyper taxed gas to the rest of us later.
Most "people believe..." is an easy way to exploit the fact that there is no such thing as collective intelligence. Because the sum is always less than the element.
Herd instinct, same thing, Wall Street, no difference, we now know.
That is no longer a theory, so why would we need a conspiracy theory and
Legions of men in shadows wearing dark overcoats ----> listening.
to explain how this sucker scam works?
Hey while we are Your favorite method of proof...
There are even on campus a shitload of people who do in fact think the "butterfly effect" is not just Chaos theory but could spawn tornadoes...and outside Campus MOST PEOPLE DO believe just that...is not much different from the CO2 disaster theory!

Last edited:
I believe that Ole Crocks should be forced to live an ecologically correct life he preaches.

No metal. No synthetics. Only organic self grown foods. No electricity. No guns. Stone, natural fibers and wood for him only. We can be nice and plop his ass on a habitable tropical island in the pacific so he doesn't have to worry about freezing and can fish for abundant food, but... then he could live his perfect life and lead by example.
He'd starve. Besides, he's an idea man. He doesn't have to do what he tells us to do.

LOL. Do you have any idea of what a millwright does?

Yes. He doesn't have anything to do with climatology. He works with metals the production of which have massive negative environmental impacts. And when he tells the rest of us we should live simply and be kind to Mother Nature, he's a flaming hypocrite.

Oh, there's no secret cabal...they're very open and upfront about wanting to control your life.

Hey DaveBoy, love $5 gas? Bet you will love $6 gas even more. Of course that has no control on your life. You silly people are puckering up and kissing the asses that are shitting on you. We cannot be energy independent on fossil fuels, we have to go to alternatives, including nuclear, to do that.

And then there is the little matter of the effect of fossil fuels, not only on the climate, but the destruction of the country, just fly over West Virginia. And the poisoning of the environment, not just mercury, but consider the recent fly ash spill.

Yes, we need to get off of fossil fuels, we need to address the climate change that we are already experiancing. The scientists are telling you that, and you are refusing to listen. And when the inevitable happens, you will be the first to be screaming, "Why didn't someone tell us?!!!!!". What a sad bunch of willfully ignorant fools you people are.

Hey DaveBoy, love $5 gas? Bet you will love $6 gas even more. Of course that has no control on your life. You silly people are puckering up and kissing the asses that are shitting on you.
We cannot be energy independent on fossil fuels, we have to go to alternatives,
including nuclear, to do that.

And then there is the little matter of the effect of fossil fuels, not only on the climate, but the destruction of the country, just fly over West Virginia. And the poisoning of the environment, not just mercury, but consider the recent fly ash spill.

Yes, we need to get off of fossil fuels, we need to address the climate change that we are already experiancing. The scientists are telling you that, and you are refusing to listen. And when the inevitable happens, you will be the first to be screaming, "Why didn't someone tell us?!!!!!". What a sad bunch of willfully ignorant fools you people are.

On that point almost all of us do agree:

We cannot be energy independent on fossil fuels, we have to go to alternatives,...
Yes, we need to get off of fossil fuels....
And You may apply the consensus principle, because on that subject we are in the realm of economics, not science.
Were we do not agree are what methods are being used to get there:
Hey DaveBoy, love $5 gas? Bet you will love $6 gas even more
You silly people are puckering up ...

And You showed Your cards how You and almost every "progressive liberal" agrees it should be done!
Deny and denial..
Deny a resource and the mother of all inventions, the need will kick in...
and denials when You get caught with Your lies...
That`s the whole idea behind the global warming farce,...make CO2 a punishable crime against nature...which justifies fossil fuel hyper taxation which in turn should stimulate the need for alternate fuel research...
And after real science comes up with an alternate fuel, every asshole who preached global warming takes the credit that we moved away from fossil fuels!

But what comes out of Your corner in reply to that...the same lame "conspiracy theory" or other Tibetan prayer mill organ grinding over and over again.

It would take something almost resembling a conspiracy to shut this f..ing crap up for good. Example, Yes, there was and still is Mercury pollution, but nowhere near the extent "Environmental Scientists" have claimed there was.
That stopped when Chemists discovered that these dumb f@@<$ had no idea how to operate an Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, and use near spectral line background correction and Government stepped in FINALLY...!
After that the U.S. F.D.A. started a check-sample program and if any Lab could not find the right Mercury results in the spiked samples + the blind tests they were out of the loop for good!
After that Mercury disappeared so fast it would have made Your head spin!
Chemists should have an association or is that a CONSPIRACY???....like lawyers or the medical profession...try fu<#ing around in these fields without proper accreditation and see what happens then!

In the final analysis...that day will come, it will be You jerks eating Your own words:
you will be the first to be screaming, "Why didn't someone tell us?!!!!!". What a sad bunch of willfully ignorant fools you people

Because if You would have listened to real science You should have known that these alternate fuels do not have to be re-invented....they existed ever since WW2.
And it`s not the "bio-ethanol" from Potatoes that Werner von Braun used for V2 Rocket fuel!...We did not grow corn in Germany then.

All You guys know about Auschwitz is what Soviet Propaganda fed You..
Before You even start calling me a Nazi, no I don`t hate Jews!
Why don`t You educate Yourself a little what happened in Auschwitz, especially what concerns Project "Blechhammer" and the Buna Complex
The same "Blechhammer" method to make synthetic fuel on a large scale re-appeared in South Africa when there was a world wide fuel embargo imposed.
But You a$$#0le& can`t use the "Blechhammer" because of You idiotic "greenhouse gas science" .
That process uses coal and limestone to make Calciumcarbide, which is then reacted to Acetylene...hey which works already better in a Gas engine than Propane...but from Acetylene You can now make Benzene by cyclizing Acetylene...and from the Benzene by ring cracking You can make any Hydrocarbon Fuel including Octane for cars or Cetane for Jet fuel. Your input is coal and elctrical energy...the coal does not have to be from mines, any charred substance will do, and the Calcium form the limestone...You get that back every time you added water to the Calciumcarbide to make the Acetylene.
So, there is a limitless supply of "alternate fuel"...the only problem is, it`s the same as what comes out of a crude oil refinery and makes "greenhouse gas"...
FU@< are You assholes a bunch of pathetic whiners!

But go ahead and stay with this f2ckead "science" and make moonshine for cars, use ~ 6 times the energy to make it , than you get from + bulldoze more forest to make more room for cornfields...

Hey DaveBoy, love $5 gas? Bet you will love $6 gas even more. Of course that has no control on your life. You silly people are puckering up and kissing the asses that are shitting on you. We cannot be energy independent on fossil fuels, we have to go to alternatives, including nuclear, to do that.

I agree we need to get off fossil fuels. The difference between us, though, is I believe we can't legislate against fossil fuels until the alternatives are ready to scale up and in place.

To insist that we hamstring the fossil fuel industry before viable alternatives are in place and ready to take the place of coal and oil is irresponsible, unrealistic, and stupid.

Meanwhile, yes, the climate is changing. No, the AGW cult has not proven that mankind is responsible to any degree. Yes, the goal of the AGW cult is not "saving the planet", but government control over individual lives.

All this has been pointed out to you before. You refuse to listen.

I agree we need to get off fossil fuels. The difference between us, though, is I believe we can't legislate against fossil fuels until the alternatives are ready to scale up and in place.

To insist that we hamstring the fossil fuel industry before viable alternatives are in place and ready to take the place of coal and oil is irresponsible, unrealistic, and stupid.

Meanwhile, yes, the climate is changing. No, the AGW cult has not proven that mankind is responsible to any degree. Yes, the goal of the AGW cult is not "saving the planet", but government control over individual lives.

All this has been pointed out to you before. You refuse to listen.

And they will never listen!...because the whole thing has proven to be one of the best Propaganda weapon in politics...
Themselves, these CO2 freaks will NOT put their own money where their mouth is...just your`s and mine, cause they get funded and fed from the hyper taxation feeding troth.

The "Blechhammer" fuel is well proven and tested CHEAP synthetic fuel...but they will have none of it...because that would be the Gravy Train End station.
Yet You`ld have thee most useful way to store e-energy from Windmill and solar cell farms that way....instead of trying to outdo Lithium Battery storage capability...which is as good as it can possibly get..
You could make mountains of Calcium Carbide with all these Mega Watt hours and then Octane, Cetane even Plastics if You so choose...
But hey, that`s forbidden "greenhouse gas" territory.
And assholes like this one preach it:
polarbear-albums-climatlogist-picture3065-klimaforscher.jpg

Has no idea how a GC works either but is from one of the most renowned Institutes world wide, and rides the coat tails of Nobel Prize winners in Chemistry + Physics from that institute who will have nothing to do with his "science". But uses them to lend credibility to his tales.

You know how he drives to work?....:
bernhardb-albums-5502-sammelsurium-picture23859-sammelsurium.jpg

Makes out of Denis Leary`s 1 mile per Gallon Caddy in the "asshole song" an enviro-friendly car in comparison. Like I said we burn 14 Gallons in the Herc to bring him 1 Gallon for his truck.

And that`s the fuel tank just for the "climatologists" up by the Pole:
polarbear-albums-alternate-picture3072-aerial-of-weather-station-fuel-tank-sewage-pond.jpg

They use most of it to burn it off so they don`t freeze, the rest in their truck and their Diesel Generator. The rest of us use heat exchangers on the Diesel exhaust stacks + the hot coolant to heat all our buildings

The pond is their sewage pond for their shit + piss, the rest of us do not use sewage ponds, we recycle and use the methane!

None of these bastards do what they preach!!...
I got my solar cells and my wind mill on my roof!...how many of them do that?
Hell, almost none of them, they wait till fuel hypertax pays them to buy one.

polarbear-albums-alternate-picture3071-recycled-junk-takes-3-days-to-build-and-cranks-out-power.jpg

I made a real nice looking turbine meanwhile, just wanted to prove a point how easy it is to make one using nothing but recycled junk and crank out >1.2 KVA 3 days after You started hammering and nailing.

And fuck you liberal assholes when you want $6 a gallon from me...I already started making my own!...and make a shitload of "greenhouse gas" in the process..hope You freak right out...not You Dave...I meant the other asshole there

Last edited:
Old Rocks God, you are fucking dumb!

I guess when one of us ultra right wing dumb fucks as You asshole wanna be experts like to call us have something to show for, You`d call it "boasting".

Anyway, that`s what I do for a living...what do You do, aside from shooting Your mouth off?
At least I can say, that since then we burn only 1/3 rd as much flown in JP8 (=our "Diesel")
near the North Pole. Instead of 30 tonnes CO2 per day its now down to ~ 10 tonnes.

polarbear-albums-co2-reduction-picture3073-this-is-what-ultra-right-wing-conservative-dumb-fucks-like-me-do-about-co2-emmissions-near-the-north-pole.jpg

But guess what, the international "climatologist" fucks right next door to us still do it the same old way...actually they did not like at all what WE did, cause after that they could not find enough from Your car exhaust up at the Pole!
Even worse...maybe I should scan in a report what happened there.
After one of their pot smoking parties they woke up with a hangover, went into the Station main entrance, forgot to shut the door....at >-30 --40 deg C, went upstairs and did their crap CO2 analysis cheating.
A storm kicked up winds >150 klicks and the lower part of their Complex had in no time 4 to 5 feet of snow inside...then their power went out, cause their Diesel Gen was buried...
and after that our beepers came on and we had to go over there and sort out the mess!
But to these days fuckheads like these with all kinds of degrees in "climatology" preach on CNN etc how to conserve energy.
May be I am posting my stuff at the wrong place and should be feeding it to Wikileaks instead...Hey any of You guys who had enough of this "cliamte" shit and "renowned experts" feel free to do it...I just don`t have the time.

polarbear-albums-energy-conservation-picture3074-alert-the-climate-scientists-forgot-to-shut-the-door.jpg

Were these guys Canadians, no it was a whole international cluster-fuck of "climatologists"....that know everything better than You or I, but are too f....en stupid to close the door or to fix a Diesel generator.

Why doesn`t CNN a story on something like this instead of "Eskimos eat grease burgers because the Polar ice is too thin"...???
I`m too busy in my shop making a new 8 foot 4 blader Turbine with a grid Tie which feeds back into the power grid...and after that I`ll suck back fat Checks, thanks to this fuckhead climate "science" and jacked up energy prices!

Last edited:
I havent read most of this thread so this may have been posted already. from Roy Spencer's article comparing concensus to an 'urban legend'. Spencer: AGW has most of the characteristics of an &#8220;urban legend&#8221; | Watts Up With That?

If the consensus is that the presence of humans on Earth has some influence on the climate system, then I would have to even include myself in that consensus. After all, the same thing can be said of the presence of trees on Earth, and hopefully we have at least the same rights as trees do. But too often the consensus is some vague, fill-in-the-blank, implied assumption where the definition of &#8220;climate change&#8221; includes the phrase &#8220;humans are evil&#8221;.

It is a peculiar development that scientific truth is now decided through voting. A relatively recent survey of climate scientists who do climate research found that 97.4% agreed that humans have a &#8220;significant&#8221; effect on climate. But the way the survey question was phrased borders on meaninglessness. To a scientist, &#8220;significant&#8221; often means non-zero. The survey results would have been quite different if the question was, &#8220;Do you believe that natural cycles in the climate system have been sufficiently researched to exclude them as a potential cause of most of our recent warming?&#8221;

And it is also a good bet that 100% of those scientists surveyed were funded by the government only after they submitted research proposals which implicitly or explicitly stated they believed in anthropogenic global warming to begin with. If you submit a research proposal to look for alternative explanations for global warming (say, natural climate cycles), it is virtually guaranteed you will not get funded. Is it any wonder that scientists who are required to accept the current scientific orthodoxy in order to receive continued funding, then later agree with that orthodoxy when surveyed? Well, duh.

In my experience, the public has the mistaken impression that a lot of climate research has gone into the search for alternative explanations for warming. They are astounded when I tell them that virtually no research has been performed into the possibility that warming is just part of a natural cycle generated within the climate system itself.

Too often the consensus is implied to be that global warming is so serious that we must do something now in the form of public policy to avert global catastrophe. What? You don&#8217;t believe that there are alligators in New York City sewer system? How can you be so unconcerned about the welfare of city workers that have to risk their lives by going down there every day? What are you, some kind of Holocaust-denying, Neanderthal flat-Earther?

1251394834-alligator%20and%20sewerWEBSITE.jpg

albino aligator----cool!

Last edited:
What are you, some kind of Holocaust-denying, Neanderthal flat-Earther?

1251394834-alligator%20and%20sewerWEBSITE.jpg

albino aligator----cool![/QUOTE]

Don`t give any more ideas what they can call us next, They`ll suck that up right now and spit it in our faces...because they will not confine their arguments within established and proven science. There they don`t have a leg to stand on. So it`s down to mob tactics and name calling. I think it won`t go beyond that here either.
So I`ll just drop one more well known and proven fact about energy absorption, that none of these f...head experts want to consider not even remotely.
No matter in what spectral range You measure energy absorption and without hitting You over the head with un-necessary buzzwords this is how Spectroscopy/Absorption really works:

You irradiate a sample in an optical path with radiation from an energy source. To do it right You "split" the beam and compare the energy level from the "split" beam with the beam that went through the sample at very precise wavelength which are specifically tuned to what You want to measure.
First You have to calibrate Your Spectrophotometer, and You do that with known amounts of concentration of the substance You want to measure...these are called standards.
Some jerks today use only 2 standards, in earlier years You`d get crucified if You use less than 4 standards.
First thing you`l notice that say You have 10 % ABSORPTION (NOT ABSORBANCE !!) say with a 10 ppm standard you WILL NOT GET 20% or double the amount that a 20 ppm sample will absorb!
As You increase the concentration it will rapidly "slope off" and You will rather soon reach a point where absorption WILL NO LONGER INCREASE no matter how much you increase the standard concentration!
It is totally irrelevant if You do Lead, Mercury, Strontium...etc by Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy in the UV to visible range, or bond specific absorption with Infrared or UV...
it applies at all wavelength and for CO2 as well, if You want to see how much Infrared energy this Molecule can possibly "park"...
"Absorbance" is an artificial value, which is the log function of Absorption, which you can easily modify by electronic means to make the instrument output more "user friendly".
We used to do it with a circuit, that used forward biased diodes and a "discriminator"...
that way You can quasi "falsify" the instrument response into a linear function...later we used CPU software of course...so now You see for 10 ppm say 12 "instrument Units" for 20 ppm --->24, for 30 --->36 and so on...
BUT IN NO WAY DOES DOUBLE THE CO2 ABSORB DOUBLE THE HEAT ENERGY from incident solar radiation! That is just a programmed instrument response to so that even idiots can use one.
But they use GC, nit IR spec-methods, You know why?
Because if You want to see how much "heat" Energy CO2 absorbs from solar infrared , You don`t have a hope in hell to do it with IR Spec, and normal air.
Even at low humidity levels of normal air, You would not be able to measure an IR absorption increase from today`s CO2 levels and increased those to a lethal 10% CO2 content...because the H2O in humid air absorbs way to much in order to still "see" CO2 with infrared!
And with that I`m out of here, cause this will just stay at the Neanderthal Propaganda tactics "global warming" peddlers operate best.
Best Greetings & a happy New year from Canada

Last edited:
Well, for sure you like to yap, Polar. And state that scientists are a bunch of dumb asses.

Now when you can post some real scientists that state the things that you do, then you might have some credibility. Otherwise, I most others that understand real science will just put you down as another Kookybill, or mdn.

By the way, you have made so many fucking dumb statements concerning CO2, perhaps you should review what real physicists state;

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

I do have other things to do than sit in front of a PC all day every day.
So, I did not even look here till just now and found your "counter argument".

you have made so many fucking dumb statements concerning CO2, perhaps you should review what real physicists state;

I am almost certain Your attention span has been exceeded way up top and You stopped
reading that idiotic web page where it said at Line #1:
In the 19th century, scientists realized that gases in the atmosphere cause a "greenhouse effect" which affects the planet's temperature

Had You read further You`ld have realized just how stupid YOU are:

Guy Stewart Callendar,apparently took up meteorology as a hobby to fill his spare time

The greenhouse warming theory found a lone advocate. In 1938 an English engineer, Guy Stewart Callendar, tried to revive the old idea.
An expert on steam technology,

For he understood (perhaps from Hulburt's calculation) that even if the CO2 in the atmosphere
did already absorb all the heat radiation passing through, adding more of the gas would raise the height
in the atmosphere where the crucial absorption took place. That, he calculated, would make for warming.
And every stupid fuck there is on this planet seized on this idea, forwarded by someone who boiled water for a
living in England.
Even he was not that stupid and saw that MORE CO2 does NOT ABSORB MORE HEAT!
He came up with a brand new concept...and that is that the laws of Physics change if You go up a few hundred thousand feet!
And "calculated, that".......and the rest ist history just how stupid mankind can be!

And when I told You what even the water boiler-man in England managed to comprehend You say to me :
My God, you are fucking dumb

I did tell You right from the start:
That anyone who has ever operated a state of the art Infrared Spectro Photometer knows that double the CO2 does NOT DOUBLE the absorption, FUCK IT STAYS THE SAME!!!
Don`t You understand any English???

Why the fuck do You think EVERYBODY GAVE UP trying to measure the Infrared Absorption of CO2..????????????????

Look at the fucking instruments where I did show you the "climate research station" Lab.
If You don`t even know what an Infrared Spectrophotometer LOOKS LIKE ....and noticed these instruments are all GASCHROMATHOGRAPHS that can detect YOUR FARTS at the North-pole then shut the F... up!

Last edited:
This whole forum is full of fuckheads like You!...In every thread here about Environment.
And You all have the same in common, You shoot you f..ing mouths off and shout down every sane thinking person...and none of your opponents here try to bloat themselves up like you wannabe "scientists"...and none of You even know what the instruments look like or how they work how all this shit is measured.
It`s about time somebody shouts back!....I thought, and that`s why I registered here!

This is what an Infraredspectrophotometer looks like:
MagnaIR550.jpg

That`s how it works:
2beam_spectrophotm.gif

And because people like You are total retards I have to show which end "the bullet comes out"
WWA2401SP0037.gif

But NO ONE and I repeat NO ONe has ever managed to show with INFRARED ABSORPTION that we absorb more heat from Solar IR because of CO2

So, they all use Gaschromathography, that can detect a New York Fart at the North Pole and talk about Eskimos eating grease-burgers "because the ice is too thin"..

And THAT`s what we do use, to see these ridiculous small CO2 levels:

gas-chromatography-system.jpg

And that`s how these work:
SchemaGC.png

And NO, they don`t use Infrared sensors...this is an FID (Flame Ionisation Detectror)
bur we also have DTC and EC (Electron capture detectors, that use radio active Ni):

fid.gif

And that`s what it takes if You want to show that there EVEN IS ANY CO2 in the air...
For a GC 1 ppm sometimes even 1 part per BILLION of ANYTHING is a MAMMOTH Amount...so yeah .0035% CO2 will make this thing
almost go "tilt"...if there was no GC, there would be no "global warming" propaganda POSSIBLE

like I said You can detect a New York Garlic sausage Fart at the Pole with these also.
And that`s "where the bullets come out":
micro11.jpg

I also said it used to be that only qualified Chemists used to operate these, then they were made "user friendly" with CPU`s that do "the thinking for You"...and now every fuckhead trained Monkey thinks they "know how to operate" these properly:

gas%20chromatography.jpg

So shut the f. up trying to pass yourself off as some sort of expert here.
Nobody that has any common sense believes any of this dope inspired crap that an asshole consensus like You and Your fag crowd want to force down America`s throat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back