97% Climate Scientists...

What does that rant have to do with CFCs? They were banned from aerosols and their continued use under new formulations in refrigerators presents a lowered threat to atmospheric ozone. I don't think you have a clue about the science. You mentioned Gore, which immediately turns your complaint to the political rather than scientific. Like in the AGW debate, those who know the subject, discuss it. Those who don't, mention Gore. I'm afraid you've put yourself in the class of those with an agenda, rather than than those who care about open debate, son.

What does that rant have to do with CFCs? They were banned from aerosols and their continued use under new formulations in refrigerators presents a lowered threat to atmospheric ozone. I don't think you have a clue about the science. You mentioned Gore, which immediately turns your complaint to the political rather than scientific. Like in the AGW debate, those who know the subject, discuss it. Those who don't, mention Gore. I'm afraid you've put yourself in the class of those with an agenda, rather than than those who care about open debate, son.

flyb.gif

Finally someone who has a counterargument that at least partially has one leg on a tiny patch of established science, but for the rest he takes a liberty for granted which he denies me...the political aspect of the whole thing.
And if I list what "scientific" bungles "environmentalists" have committed so far it`s called "ranting". Although this has really nothing to do with "man made climate change" I shall humor You and do this "assignment", just don`t think I would let You assign how I spend my time. In this case it`s really no bother, because I can deal with the technical part of Your counter argument straight from memory.
That B.S. that You hint to, started with I think Herr Holleman who re-invented a well known chemical reaction and turned it into yet another doomsday scenario. Of course that worked and he flogged that horse to fame. He was for Years thee most quoted "scientist".
Instead of wasting more time than need be I`ll just paste a picture of this outlandish claim in here:
cfc.jpg

Does not matter which web page You pick, they are all the sames as this one:
The Ozone Hole-Ozone Destruction
With the word OZONE DESTRUCTION embedded in the URL, so that it has Google priority.
What they are selling is that a chain reaction proceeds like that:
one chlorine atom in the stratosphere can destroy up to 100,000 ozone molecules.
I am too lazy to write the word "Chlorine radical" and will use instead the accepted symbols <Cl> for the radical and Cl(2) for the Molecule.
They assert that 1 single <Cl> can seek out the needle in a hay stack an Ozone Molecule
which are present at a conc. of 2 ~ 8 parts per Million, therefore against 999 992 to 1 odds at best and destroy it, then go on and score another encounter against the same odds and do this 100 000 times in a row, before the <Cl> encounters another <Cl> and the alleged chain reaction stops...while all the while there was another <Cl> right next to it..and so they say Ozone is depleted with this doomsday chain reaction...all the while all around it UV light generates Ozone using the same radical reaction, between a freshly smashed in 2 Oxygen Molecules into 2 Radicals that reacts with Oxygen that it all around it and forms fresh Ozone. Well if chain reactions like the Holleman doomsday chain reaction were possible, then there would be no need to enrich Uranium.
Because in this "science" the reaction partners seek each other like 2 fruit flies trying to mate.
flyb.gif

Except that between the upper and lower fly crawling around Your screen there should have been 999 9992 ascii characters.
But back to the "man made global warming" and putting in perspective with how little Infrared CO2 can absorb and how much goes right by it and is absorbed by water vapor and the stored as heat energy.
It`s like claiming that after a snowfall there is less snow under a cross country power-line, because of the snow the thin wires above absorbed.
Now can I please have some more "I hate You" points for all that work I just did?
I do have other things to do too, You know!
Ooops in my haste to get on with more important things I almost forgot to address the last part of Your counter argument method:
put yourself in the class of those with an agenda, rather than than those who care about open debate, son
In know for a fact that my mother did not associate with carpetbaggers, and no no way carnal. They did not even get passed the hired help which answered the door.
So there is no way You could be my dad and I Your son, sport!

Last edited:
Whoopie, all this board needed. Another, and even wordier, Kooky. With the scientific knowledge of mdn. Lordy, lordy, this board is a magnet for kooks and charlatans. Gotta love all of you, though. Provide humor every day.

Whoopie, all this board needed. Another, and even wordier, Kooky. With the scientific knowledge of mdn. Lordy, lordy, this board is a magnet for kooks and charlatans. Gotta love all of you, though. Provide humor every day.
you should know, old kook

This "scientist" propaganda has managed to trash the most fundamental laws and that every action has an equal reaction was no exception.
So now a few weak Infrared Spectral Absorption lines of a few parts per million can warm the globe, which is no different from claiming no rain would hit You if You stand under a hydro line.
A single Chlorine Atom with an uncoupled electron in the outer shell can take out 100 000 Ozone Molecules and score 100 000 times against ~ 1 million to 1 odds in a row.

After these "scientists" finally discovered that water absorbs CO2 they turn around and tell You that this is how the oceans contributed to the last ice-age.

And it has all been proven with the silliest average and %-age with grade 1 elementary school.

You don`t even have to take the trouble to double check this "math", all it takes is confront it with their own statements:

Math! How much CO2 is emitted by human on earth annually? small-m
I use the standard chemistry textbook theory (standard molar volume) to check this claim, 450L for 900 grams of CO2, and it is tallied.

Thus, the amount of CO2 released by human per day is 0.9 kg/day
In the average adult, tidal volume is about 0.5 liters.

CO2 emission = 0.90 X 365 x 6 600 000 000 = 2.168 x 10^9 tonnes/year

But human activities, through the fossil fuel burning activities, releases 24.136 x 10^9 tonnes per year (via wikipedia).
So, human breathing process contribute to about 8.99% (claim#1) or 5.65% (claim#2) compared to the fuel burning related CO2.

And then look at the Mauna Lua dooms day news, take their worst case scenario:

December 2010: 389.69 ppm
and their rate of increase:
for the year 2008 +1.66 ppm
and for 2010 + 2.32 ppm

And now go ahead and apply the same milk maid math as these "scientists" do.

So Mauna Lua tells You that 2008 we had ~ +0.43 %
and in 2010 a whooping +.6 %

The "human breath math" was done on March 27, 2007 and at that time the world population clock was, so she says 6 600 000 000
If You check that today it is:
World Population Clock
> 6 867 280 750 and gathering speed + mass like an avalanche...
That`s how they would describe it were we talking about cars instead of people!
So what is their CO2 contribution increase slice using their numbers?
I get + 4% more CO2 from humans since 2007. Imagine if Mauna Lua had a number like that, football games on TV would be interrupted !

But no way do these f##<heads want to consider solar activity in their man made global warming fantasy. They play that down and say that "only" varies by 0.1%.

I guess that`s because the numbers are a little too big for their childish little minds and their childish Windows spread sheet "calculations" and "Power point" presentations, because + 0.1% of 174 PETA WATTS comes out to 174 trillion watts more Energy the sun dumps on us every second.

Last edited:
And this is the reason why "global warming" was re-christened to "climate change"
If You plug the "insignificant +.1%" power out put of this gigantic nuclear reactor a.k.a. the sun in and do a little math with real numbers, not that spin doctor average % crap then everybody can see what`s really happening:
Air at standard conditions = 0 Celsius and 1 atm pressure has a specific heat value of 0.2403 Kcal/kg.
Which means that it only takes .984 kw to raise the temperature of 1 cubic meter air by 1 C per SECOND!!!!

All the air around our planet amounts to 5140 trillion tonnes .
So using the LOWEST solar output fluctuation of "just 0.1%" as "climatologists" like to call it You will see that inside one single solar cycle (=30 years) the entire 5140 trillion tonnes of air gets heated by an extra +.3 degrees Celsius.

And that`s the exact same panic figure these assholes paraded in the media and try tell You that what came out of Your SUV exhaust pipe can do all that!

And if You use actual solar data not just "average" You can see that these 5140 trillion tonnes of air can climb inside 1 decade by .3 Celsius, You don`t have to wait 30 years!
Of course the solar output drops again...it does not just go up, or else all the corn in the farmers fields would pop...and then that happens:
Stagnating Temperatures: Climatologists Baffled by Global Warming Time-Out - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International
Stagnating Temperatures
Climatologists Baffled by Global Warming Time-Out
Global warming appears to have stalled. Climatologists are puzzled as to why average global temperatures have stopped rising over the last 10 years. Some attribute the trend to a lack of sunspots, while others explain it through ocean currents.

But the spin doctors had the best answer to "explain" all that to the public which was beginning to wonder about this "science"....It`s now called "climate change" instead of "global warming"
F@#< and now these assholes even tell you the Ozone hole is smaller because the "Freon Problem was solved"...and "there is more work to be done" and after gas is > $6.00 per Gallon the "job" is done. Then after the next solar cycle they claim that they were right all along.
By the way, You don`t have to rely on Mauna Lua "scientists" with a 7 digit budget to tell You what`s up with CO2. They will never show You how fast that can go down inside a single day!...They just report the highest peak values and hype these even more by reporting these not as ppm weight per volume, but "moisture corrected Molar ratio".
All You have to do is get some distilled water and some Barium Chloride. If You can`t get that then Calcium Chloride will do (=the same stuff that is used to salt icy roads).
Then go to Radio Shack and buy a light sensitive Diode and a 100 K-Ohm resistor and a half decent Volt meter. Then go to a pet store and buy an aquarium pump.
Connect the resistor and the "LSD"-iode in series and connect any DC power supply...Your cell phone charger will do across and connect Your meter to the R/LSD junction with one terminal and the other one to the - of your power supply.
Now note the reading and bubble air with the aquarium pump through the BaCl salt solution. When it gets "milky" shine a flashlight which You rigged up and leave in the EXACT same Position there through the solution,note the Voltage, record it and note the time it took to get To the reading when You stopped the pump after You noticed how much light was blocked by the 'milky" Barium or Calcium Carbonate.
Repeat this procedure on a rainy day and You can see how the CO2 goes way down after You had just a couple of hours of rain!
In other words how much longer You had to run the bubbles through the solution to make it as "milky" as on a sunny cloudless day.

"climatologist scientists" will never tell You that "little" secret...that they NEVER measure and record CO2 levels after it`s been raining for a while
They gloss that out with their "average moisture corrected Molar CO2 content" till there is no trace of it left!

Last edited:
Maybe I should not have mentioned how easy it is to measure CO2 with a well proven lo-tech Method...the way it`s been done before we had Gas Chromathographs.
Next thing I`m not just an anti-gay redneck with a political agenda, but also responsible for every "climatologist" that happens to get shot by irate Radio Shack customers when it rains

Actually, polarbears science is good. You wouldn't know that because you are a college dropout but it is good. I think your big problem is you have failed to understand that English is not polarbears native language I think. My guess is German but it could also be Russian.

So which is it PB?

This "scientist" propaganda has managed to trash the most fundamental laws and that every action has an equal reaction was no exception.
So now a few weak Infrared Spectral Absorption lines of a few parts per million can warm the globe, which is no different from claiming no rain would hit You if You stand under a hydro line.
A single Chlorine Atom with an uncoupled electron in the outer shell can take out 100 000 Ozone Molecules and score 100 000 times against ~ 1 million to 1 odds in a row.

After these "scientists" finally discovered that water absorbs CO2 they turn around and tell You that this is how the oceans contributed to the last ice-age.

And it has all been proven with the silliest average and %-age with grade 1 elementary school.

You don`t even have to take the trouble to double check this "math", all it takes is confront it with their own statements:

Math! How much CO2 is emitted by human on earth annually? small-m
I use the standard chemistry textbook theory (standard molar volume) to check this claim, 450L for 900 grams of CO2, and it is tallied.

Thus, the amount of CO2 released by human per day is 0.9 kg/day
In the average adult, tidal volume is about 0.5 liters.

CO2 emission = 0.90 X 365 x 6 600 000 000 = 2.168 x 10^9 tonnes/year

But human activities, through the fossil fuel burning activities, releases 24.136 x 10^9 tonnes per year (via wikipedia).
So, human breathing process contribute to about 8.99% (claim#1) or 5.65% (claim#2) compared to the fuel burning related CO2.

And then look at the Mauna Lua dooms day news, take their worst case scenario:

December 2010: 389.69 ppm
and their rate of increase:
for the year 2008 +1.66 ppm
and for 2010 + 2.32 ppm

And now go ahead and apply the same milk maid math as these "scientists" do.

So Mauna Lua tells You that 2008 we had ~ +0.43 %
and in 2010 a whooping +.6 %

The "human breath math" was done on March 27, 2007 and at that time the world population clock was, so she says 6 600 000 000
If You check that today it is:
World Population Clock
> 6 867 280 750 and gathering speed + mass like an avalanche...
That`s how they would describe it were we talking about cars instead of people!
So what is their CO2 contribution increase slice using their numbers?
I get + 4% more CO2 from humans since 2007. Imagine if Mauna Lua had a number like that, football games on TV would be interrupted !

But no way do these f##<heads want to consider solar activity in their man made global warming fantasy. They play that down and say that "only" varies by 0.1%.

I guess that`s because the numbers are a little too big for their childish little minds and their childish Windows spread sheet "calculations" and "Power point" presentations, because + 0.1% of 174 PETA WATTS comes out to 174 trillion watts more Energy the sun dumps on us every second.

Well done post. Simple enough a moron could understand it...if they chose too that is!

Actually, polarbears science is good. You wouldn't know that because you are a college dropout but it is good. I think your big problem is you have failed to understand that English is not polarbears native language I think. My guess is German but it could also be Russian.

So which is it PB?
well, PB is in Canada, so it might be :eek: FRENCH

lol

Maybe I should not have mentioned how easy it is to measure CO2 with a well proven lo-tech Method...the way it`s been done before we had Gas Chromathographs.
Next thing I`m not just an anti-gay redneck with a political agenda, but also responsible for every "climatologist" that happens to get shot by irate Radio Shack customers when it rains

Mostly you are an idiot that likes verbage.:lol:

So which is it PB?

lol

Now that's a scary thought!:lol::lol: Certainly possible though!

Mostly you are an idiot that likes verbage.:lol:

And you're an idiot who can't spell. It's VERBIAGE nimrod!

So which is it PB?

lol

You & Westwall almost scored a direct hit. I am a native German but was transferred to the U.S.A. & Canada in the line of duty, sort of speak. But I also speak French, Swedish and a few other languages and sometimes that plays havoc with my sentence structure, so please forgive me. Add to that that my brother in law and college is chinese, but he taught @ McGill Montreal PQ and later Cornwall Ontario, also Chemistry. My nieces and nephews speak fluent Mandarin, French, English @ German. What compounds the problem is that my wife for >40 Years is a native American Lakota Sioux and that`s all I hear around me while I am at home....
Russian, I wish I could speak it but I can`t...no matter because my other brother in Law is Russian and I ask him if I want something translated correctly.
My typing skills are terrible mainly because these keyboards are so tiny and more often than not I strike 2 keys at once.
I wish I had more time, but maybe later tomorrow, because this Article which appeared in the German "Der Spiegel" is noteworthy.
Its 3 pages long and for a change reports some honest research results a team of European Geologists have published.
Klimaforschung: Wetterdaten erklären Geheimnisse der Geschichte - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wissenschaft
Klimaforschung: Wetterdaten erklären Geheimnisse der Geschichte - SPIEGEL ONLINE - Nachrichten - Wissenschaft

This Group went well beyond tree growth rings and pollen analysis and dug up a lot of hard data to choke a horse, and it does not look good for "man made climate change".
Als es 300 vor Christus allmählich wärmer wurde und gleichzeitig relativ viel Regen fiel......
Allein aus dieser Zeit haben die Forscher um Esper und Büntgen nun bis zu 550 Wetter-Beweisstücke analysiert.....
Daten gelten aber für weite Teile Mitteleuropas, Italiens, Frankreichs und des Balkans - das zeigen Vergleiche mit Temperaturmessungen aus dem 20. Jahrhundert.....
vierten Jahrhundert nach Christus eine gravierende Klimaverschlechterung: Es wurde kalt und trocken in Mittel- und Südeuropa. Historiker sprechen vom "Klimapessimum der Völkerwanderung".....
Die Temperaturen fielen weiter, aber die Niederschläge ließen nach....
Die größte Krise erlebte Europa von 536 bis 546, als die Sommertemperaturen auf ein Rekordtief stürzten. "Unsere Daten zeigen in dieser Zeit eine außergewöhnliche zehnjährige Depression", berichtet Ulf Büntgen.......
Klimaforscher Büntgen bestätigt nun die Kälte jenes Jahres: "843 war kühler als die Jahre davor und danach".........
Mitte des zehnten Jahrhunderts jedoch wendete sich das Klima zum Guten, das Mittelalterliche Klimaoptimum brach an. Die neuen Daten zeigen, dass die Temperaturen in Europa in etwa so hoch stiegen wie später wieder im 20. Jahrhundert.
In einem Bericht aus Nürnberg etwa klagte ein Bürger im Jahre 1022, dass Menschen "auf Straßen vor großer Hitze verschmachten und ersticken". .....
Doch unerbittlich wendete sich das Klima abermals: Am 9. September 1302 erfroren die Weinstöcke im Elsass. Und nach einem strengen Winter standen in Deutschland die Bauern am 2. Mai 1303 vor ihrem erfrorenen Saatgut. Noch ahnten sie nicht, wie hart die Zeiten werden sollten....
Von 1315 bis 1322 dezimierte der "Große Hunger" die Bevölkerung. Bereits 1315 mussten viele Leute Hunde und Pferde essen. 1346 und 1347 waren besonders kalte Jahre, der Wein erfror, das Getreide verfaulte. Die geschwächten Menschen hatten Seuchen nichts entgegenzusetzen. Vermutlich aus China brachten Reisende den "Schwarzen Tod" mit:
Von 1346 bis 1352 soll die Hälfte der Bevölkerung Europas an der Pest gestorben sein...​
Vögel fielen tot vom Himmel
I `ll translate this one right now:
Birds fell dead from the sky...and later on written records mention, they were frozen clumps and the same reports appear about massive amount of fish perishing due to low water temperature...
sound a lot like the news headlines from last week?

Gegen die Hungersnot Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts - ausgelöst von einem kurzzeitigen Klimarückfall - freilich halfen auch diese Verbesserungen nichts....
sagt der Mainzer Klimaforscher Jan Esper, "aber Klimaumschwünge können historische Entwicklungen verstärken."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Seit langem streiten Experten über die künftigen Auswirkungen des Klimawandels: Führen die Veränderungen erneut in eine Katastrophe, oder bringt eine weitere Erwärmung Gutes? "Kurzfristige Klimaänderungen hatten oft gravierende Auswirkungen auf die Gesellschaft", resümiert Ulf Büntgen. Die neuen Daten bieten Historikern noch reichlich Stoff, solche Zusammenhänge aufzuspüren.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And a quick, not "verbatum" translation, just the gist of the statement:
This new Data offers a lot more material to study historical correlations...and the statement begins that Experts have been at odds amongst themselves over the ramifications of climate change...
which really is an understatement, because when You read the entire article it becomes abundantly clear that we have not been fed the truth by climatologists.
The article also mentions how the Vikings traveled to North America via a quite temperate Greenland....
And I did post links to pictures here of what my co-workers and I have found on the ground at the northern most tip of Greenland...but could not post these due to the 15 post rule.
However "divecon" was so kind and took the trouble to copy the links and then post a few of these in this thread, for which I wish to thank him again.

With the previous reply very little snooping is required to establish my identity.
So it does`nt really matter much after this if I post a picture which eliminates a lot of other suspects who I might be. Is Okay,....sort of because I am used for Years to be confronted
with "scientific counter arguments" just like this one:

01-08-2011 09:24 PM Old Rocks Nein, Du arschgefiecter Hurensohn.

Pityful German, but it does convey his "counter argument" "Hurensohn" means my mother is a whore and the other word describes how fags confuse the purpose of body orifices.

Never mind that, here are a few pictures I just uploaded into my album here.

"divecon" did already post this one for me, but I`ld like to show it again, grouped with these other ones.
polarbear-albums-green-greenland-and-vikings-picture3114-forest25.jpg

You can find these tree stumps all over Ellesmere Island and Greenland, especially around Fort Conger and north of S.A.C. Thule

Not just that, but here is a little something the Vikings left behind...all over northern Greenland and the northern part of Ellesmere Island:
polarbear-albums-green-greenland-and-vikings-picture3115-remus-river01.jpg

And no, the nicely shaped rocks are not bricks, there are entire mountainsides with "bricks" and "shingles" in many colors, but mostly red.

Sometimes the rings are large and more like mounds, but with bones inside:
polarbear-albums-green-greenland-and-vikings-picture3116-thule-rings-tour.jpg

Our best guess is, that this was a good method to stash food in a region full of predators.
Toady we don`t stash food, but we do have to make similar "stashes" for the Helicopter fuel all the way up to the North Pole.

I wish CNN would show something like that, instead of publishing crap, that Eskimos have to eat grease burgers, because the ice is too thin to go seal hunting.
But that just won`t happen, and the fact that most of this area is off limits to all but military personnel very likely facilitates the status quo for further decades of dis-information.

There is no need to throw impressive sounding science buss words to the press to bolster credibility. Because the facts on the ground in the arctic speak a language that everyone who is not a cement head can understand.

Only problem is, that the press rather opts for sensational statements bristling with buzzwords uttered by idiots who dress in white lab-coats.
I guess that`s a much better stage prop than the Military olive we have to wear to work.
On top of that we are not allowed to say a whole lot about what we are doing up there.

So I`ll let a few more pictures do the talking for me which tell a story, regardless what language You speak best.

polarbear-albums-fort-conger-picture3119-fort-conger-memorial.jpg

HMS Discovery was not an ice breaker!

polarbear-albums-fort-conger-picture3117-fort-conger2.jpg

But they had no problem to reach this shore 135 Years ago and the conditions then were no different than what You see in this picture.

polarbear-albums-fort-conger-picture3118-fort-conger3.jpg

They did NOT have to dig through snow and ice to build these cabins on solid ground!
The evidence (plenty of it) is all around that the landing party was sitting on bare ground when they arrived......just like Fort Conger looks today in the summer time...NO DIFFERENCE!

This idiotic Eskimos "have to eat" MacDonald`s grease-burgers is still on the CNN web page! But why MacDonald`s could not stay away from Iqaluit...is a question they would never ask.

So which is it PB?

lol

You & Westwall almost scored a direct hit. I am a native German but was transferred to the U.S.A. & Canada in the line of duty, sort of speak. But I also speak French, Swedish and a few other languages and sometimes that plays havoc with my sentence structure, so please forgive me. Add to that that my brother in law and college is chinese, but he taught @ McGill Montreal PQ and later Cornwall Ontario, also Chemistry. My nieces and nephews speak fluent Mandarin, French, English @ German. What compounds the problem is that my wife for >40 Years is a native American Lakota Sioux and that`s all I hear around me while I am at home....
Russian, I wish I could speak it but I can`t...no matter because my other brother in Law is Russian and I ask him if I want something translated correctly.
My typing skills are terrible mainly because these keyboards are so tiny and more often than not I strike 2 keys at once.
I wish I had more time, but maybe later tomorrow, because this Article which appeared in the German "Der Spiegel" is noteworthy.
Its 3 pages long and for a change reports some honest research results a team of European Geologists have published.

This Group went well beyond tree growth rings and pollen analysis and dug up a lot of hard data to choke a horse, and it does not look good for "man made climate change".
Als es 300 vor Christus allmählich wärmer wurde und gleichzeitig relativ viel Regen fiel......
Allein aus dieser Zeit haben die Forscher um Esper und Büntgen nun bis zu 550 Wetter-Beweisstücke analysiert.....
Daten gelten aber für weite Teile Mitteleuropas, Italiens, Frankreichs und des Balkans - das zeigen Vergleiche mit Temperaturmessungen aus dem 20. Jahrhundert.....
vierten Jahrhundert nach Christus eine gravierende Klimaverschlechterung: Es wurde kalt und trocken in Mittel- und Südeuropa. Historiker sprechen vom "Klimapessimum der Völkerwanderung".....
Die Temperaturen fielen weiter, aber die Niederschläge ließen nach....
Die größte Krise erlebte Europa von 536 bis 546, als die Sommertemperaturen auf ein Rekordtief stürzten. "Unsere Daten zeigen in dieser Zeit eine außergewöhnliche zehnjährige Depression", berichtet Ulf Büntgen.......
Klimaforscher Büntgen bestätigt nun die Kälte jenes Jahres: "843 war kühler als die Jahre davor und danach".........
Mitte des zehnten Jahrhunderts jedoch wendete sich das Klima zum Guten, das Mittelalterliche Klimaoptimum brach an. Die neuen Daten zeigen, dass die Temperaturen in Europa in etwa so hoch stiegen wie später wieder im 20. Jahrhundert.
In einem Bericht aus Nürnberg etwa klagte ein Bürger im Jahre 1022, dass Menschen "auf Straßen vor großer Hitze verschmachten und ersticken". .....
Doch unerbittlich wendete sich das Klima abermals: Am 9. September 1302 erfroren die Weinstöcke im Elsass. Und nach einem strengen Winter standen in Deutschland die Bauern am 2. Mai 1303 vor ihrem erfrorenen Saatgut. Noch ahnten sie nicht, wie hart die Zeiten werden sollten....
Von 1315 bis 1322 dezimierte der "Große Hunger" die Bevölkerung. Bereits 1315 mussten viele Leute Hunde und Pferde essen. 1346 und 1347 waren besonders kalte Jahre, der Wein erfror, das Getreide verfaulte. Die geschwächten Menschen hatten Seuchen nichts entgegenzusetzen. Vermutlich aus China brachten Reisende den "Schwarzen Tod" mit:
Von 1346 bis 1352 soll die Hälfte der Bevölkerung Europas an der Pest gestorben sein...​
Vögel fielen tot vom Himmel
I `ll translate this one right now:
Birds fell dead from the sky...and later on written records mention, they were frozen clumps and the same reports appear about massive amount of fish perishing due to low water temperature...
sound a lot like the news headlines from last week?

Gegen die Hungersnot Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts - ausgelöst von einem kurzzeitigen Klimarückfall - freilich halfen auch diese Verbesserungen nichts....
sagt der Mainzer Klimaforscher Jan Esper, "aber Klimaumschwünge können historische Entwicklungen verstärken."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Seit langem streiten Experten über die künftigen Auswirkungen des Klimawandels: Führen die Veränderungen erneut in eine Katastrophe, oder bringt eine weitere Erwärmung Gutes? "Kurzfristige Klimaänderungen hatten oft gravierende Auswirkungen auf die Gesellschaft", resümiert Ulf Büntgen. Die neuen Daten bieten Historikern noch reichlich Stoff, solche Zusammenhänge aufzuspüren.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And a quick, not "verbatum" translation, just the gist of the statement:
This new Data offers a lot more material to study historical correlations...and the statement begins that Experts have been at odds amongst themselves over the ramifications of climate change...
which really is an understatement, because when You read the entire article it becomes abundantly clear that we have not been fed the truth by climatologists.
The article also mentions how the Vikings traveled to North America via a quite temperate Greenland....
And I did post links to pictures here of what my co-workers and I have found on the ground at the northern most tip of Greenland...but could not post these due to the 15 post rule.
However "divecon" was so kind and took the trouble to copy the links and then post a few of these in this thread, for which I wish to thank him again.

Very interesting articles. I have been following their work for a few years now. I am not surprised at the German:lol: I figured that as the highest possiblity because of how you juxtaposed words.

Maybe one of the dope heads from the Berkley "climatologist" team, which was up there in the Summer of 02, will show up here in this forum..
None of them would have any trouble figuring out who I am.

They called us and demanded a new G.P.R. unit because their`s was not functioning properly, they said. They almost got us killed when we arrived, because one of the idiots stalled a skidoo in the middle of the make shift strip just when we arrived with a twin Otter.

We gave them a new GPR and took theirs and landed on an ice field 50 miles from the coastline and tried it out. We got an echo from the rock layer below the ice and told them their GPR works just fine, except where they chose to camp the ice was too thick for that particular GPR unit.

After that we had to relocate the entire zoo and help them find an ice field which was "thin" enough for their "average Greenland ice thickness" data collection.
....which was promptly published right after, in January 03 by the international press!

I had a URL to that once, but to me that was not what I call a "keeper" and I try not to clutter my hard drive with useless junk like that.

Pressure and temperature are inter-changeable.
Anyone can see what happens to ice, no matter how cold if the pressure per area exceeds the critical level.

Set your freezer to maximum and suspend an ice "2 X 4" between 2 boxes.
In the middle sling a wire from which You suspend a 5kg weight.

In less than a week the wire will have cut-melted its way through the ice "2 X 4",no problem. And that`s exactly what`s happening where the ice layer is thick and heavy enough to exceed the critical pressure threshold.

They don`t really melt as much from the top down with the warm "greenhouse gas air",
as they "melt" at the bottom where the ice meets the rock.
That`s why You can see these "water tunnels" coming out at the base of thick ice layers Some of these "Ice caves" go way in and under and have been carved through the ice by the melt water from UNDERNEATH the ice!

polarbear-albums-melting-glaciers-picture3120-caveentrance-2.jpg

That "ice cave" goes way up and under this glacier at the rock/ice boundary layer.

polarbear-albums-melting-glaciers-picture3121-glacier1.jpg

Were it not because of this constant temperature/pressure interplay at the bottom where the ice layer rock face boundary is glaciers would not even be able to move downhill!

If this no nonsense "Jo the plumber" guy, to whom every politician wanted to cuddle up to, when they wanted to demonstrate that are are not full of bullshit, would read this he would have no trouble understanding this, because in his job he can`t afford to be as stupid as a "climatologist" or as dishonest as politicians who milk mileage out of crap like "man made climate change"

Last edited:
Maybe one of the dope heads from the Berkley "climatologist" team, which was up there in the Summer of 02, will show up here in this forum..
None of them would have any trouble figuring out who I am.

They called us and demanded a new G.P.R. unit because their`s was not functioning properly, they said. They almost got us killed when we arrived, because one of the idiots stalled a skidoo in the middle of the make shift strip just when we arrived with a twin Otter.

We gave them a new GPR and took theirs and landed on an ice field 50 miles from the coastline and tried it out. We got an echo from the rock layer below the ice and told them their GPR works just fine, except where they chose to camp the ice was too thick for that particular GPR unit.

After that we had to relocate the entire zoo and help them find an ice field which was "thin" enough for their "average Greenland ice thickness" data collection.
....which was promptly published right after, in January 03 by the international press!

I had a URL to that once, but to me that was not what I call a "keeper" and I try not to clutter my hard drive with useless junk like that.

Pressure and temperature are inter-changeable.
Anyone can see what happens to ice, no matter how cold if the pressure per area exceeds the critical level.

Set your freezer to maximum and suspend an ice "2 X 4" between 2 boxes.
In the middle sling a wire from which You suspend a 5kg weight.

In less than a week the wire will have cut-melted its way through the ice "2 X 4",no problem. And that`s exactly what`s happening where the ice layer is thick and heavy enough to exceed the critical pressure threshold.

They don`t really melt as much from the top down with the warm "greenhouse gas air",
as they "melt" at the bottom where the ice meets the rock.
That`s why You can see these "water tunnels" coming out at the base of thick ice layers Some of these "Ice caves" go way in and under and have been carved through the ice by the melt water from UNDERNEATH the ice!

polarbear-albums-melting-glaciers-picture3120-caveentrance-2.jpg

That "ice cave" goes way up and under this glacier at the rock/ice boundary layer.

polarbear-albums-melting-glaciers-picture3121-glacier1.jpg

Were it not because of this constant temperature/pressure interplay at the bottom where the ice layer rock face boundary is glaciers would not even be able to move downhill!

If this no nonsense "Jo the plumber" guy, to whom every politician wanted to cuddle up to, when they wanted to demonstrate that are are not full of bullshit, would read this he would have no trouble understanding this, because in his job he can`t afford to be as stupid as a "climatologist" or as dishonest as politicians who milk mileage out of crap like "man made climate change"

Yes there are similar ice caves at teh terminus of the Tasman glacier as well. I am very well aquainted with them.

Yes there are similar ice caves at teh terminus of the Tasman glacier as well. I am very well aquainted with them.

I knew, YOU knew, and I can also see that You have man sized fingers too...watch out somebody surely will focus all the attention to
teh terminus
and disregard everything else You said!
Allow me to elaborate on Your reply:

"climatology" does not go beyond the buzz words or concept names of well known physics & chemistry. This "science" quotes books & publications without even going a few pages into the depth of it and then make the most outlandish cause and effect statements in the news media.
It`s been done with the DDT bird shell effect, mercury pollution, "acid rain", CFC`s where one <Cl>
radical can score 100 000 collisions in a row against .99 Million to 1 odds...and now with Carbon Dioxide on which the entire new "science" is based.
Yet water is the most common substance on this planet and without it life would not exist.
This "science" uses methods adults use when they want to put on a scary show for their kids using their hands in front of a candle behind a curtain to project 2 dimensional larger than life monsters on a screen.
Every scary over sized shadow they project for the frightened audience can be explained
with the properties of the most common substance on earth, water.

Both "Acid rain " was ...., but the CO2 boogerman could also be dealt with one single sentence which is in any chemistry book:

Water left exposed to air for any length of time will dissolve carbon dioxide, forming a dilute solution of carbonic acid, with a limiting pH of about 5.7. As cloud droplets form in the atmosphere and as raindrops fall through the air minor amounts of CO2 are absorbed and thus most rain is slightly acidic

And the "global warming" scare with these 2 statements:

Water has the second highest specific heat capacity of all known substances, after ammonia, as well as a high heat of vaporization (40.65 kJ·mol^&#8722;1)
The specific enthalpy of fusion of water is 333.55 kJ·kg^&#8722;1 at 0 °C. Of common substances, only that of ammonia is higher

These two unusual properties allow water to moderate Earth's climate by buffering large fluctuations in temperature. Per Josh Willis, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory the oceans absorb one thousand times more heat than the atmosphere (air) and is holding 80 to 90% of the stored heat.

Of course in the Internet/Wikipedia that is spin-phrased as "....and is holding 80 to 90% of the stored "global warming" heat.

And then there is the water vapor Infrared absorption spectrum:

atm_abs.gif

Now Compare that with the narrow CO2 spectral line:

co2_ir.gif

Where they tell You that this spectral line can "catch" enough Infrared to heat the planet...
Right, then You could also find shelter from the rain by standing under a hydro line.

So that leaves us with the "Melting glaciers"
Well that`s where this propaganda science has the advantage, that it does get a little bit more complicated and
You do need to have some physics semesters under Your belt to spot this fraud.
But that can also be boiled down to the key facts which are at play here:

Triple point
The temperature and pressure at which solid, liquid, and gaseous water coexist in equilibrium is called the triple point of water.

512px-Water_phase_diagram.svg.png

They partially explain that to high school kids why skates glide so easy on ice!
You don`t even have to get that complicated to understand that Steam, liquid Water and Ice can happily co-exist
given the pressure is large enought...which it certainly is under a thick layer of ice.

And that happens to the glacier, which slide off mountain sides "because of global warming":

Science Links Japan | Anisotropy of ice plasticity and dislocations in ice: anomalous properties of hexagonal ice Ih associated with cubic structure Ic

Anisotropy of ice plasticity and dislocations in ice: anomalous properties of hexagonal ice Ih associated with cubic structure Ic
Accession number;06A0418360
Pub. Country;Japan
Language;Japanese
Abstract;The plasticity of ice, which demonstrates the strongest anisotropy among the various properties of ice, is reviewed in terms of the characteristic nature of dislocations in ice. Ice is deformed as if all possible sliding systems except for basal sliding are forbidden; like a deck of cards in which the surface is parallel to a basal plane. This peculiar nature of ice plasticity is explained by the characteristic structures of dislocations in ice, or by the fact that it originates with cubic structure Ic embedded in hexagonal ice Ih. The dislocation in ice extends over the basal plane because there is a very small energy difference between Ih and Ic that restricts its movement on the basal plane. Even though only the basal system is active in ice plasticity, it is apparent in the text that non-basal systems are also important in the deformation mechanism

And Tourists are watching and filming "global warming evidence" at the Alaska pan handle coast where huge chunks of ice crash every other minute into the Pacific Ocean.

"Climatologists" plant Laser Targets higher up and "collect correlation data" between "average ice motion" and "average temperature".

And after that the astonished public gets a "science lesson" on Cable TV, both on the "Discovery Channel" and the "National Geographic" which conclude Your SUV is destroying the planet.
TV works even better than the shadow puppet theater, because with that one exaggeration is limited to the size of the canvas and the distance to the candle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back