96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
Yep, better than any lying anti American puke you idiots have.

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan.........)

It tells you only a fucking MORON, would be ready to pass judgement after 100 days.

Moron.

You almost gotta laugh that radical angry borderline psychotic lefties who depended on the polls that predicted Hillary would win are still depending on the polls that supposedly indicate "regret" among Trump voters. Get used to it lefties, Trump won the election and all the whining in the world ain't gonna change that fact.

Why do you keep saying such goofy shit? The polls predicted the popular vote, which she won by a landslide.
Right from the Lib Talking Points manual. I saw lots of polls state by state and they did include Hillary's electoral college win. In fact that was the purpose of statewide polling. 2.8 million out of 200+ million eligible voters is a landslide to you? You don't have an honest bone in your body.

You almost gotta laugh that radical angry borderline psychotic lefties who depended on the polls that predicted Hillary would win are still depending on the polls that supposedly indicate "regret" among Trump voters. Get used to it lefties, Trump won the election and all the whining in the world ain't gonna change that fact.

Why do you keep saying such goofy shit? The polls predicted the popular vote, which she won by a landslide.
Right from the Lib Talking Points manual. I saw lots of polls state by state and they did include Hillary's electoral college win. In fact that was the purpose of statewide polling. 2.8 million out of 200+ million eligible voters is a landslide to you? You don't have an honest bone in your body.
Libs, proving why they lost, daily.

lol His explanation was clearly intended to relive Democrats of their embarrassment in losing the election.

Yes, most of us got over losing this election....now the interesting part is watching to see how long it'll take for you morons to realize that you lost TOO.......LOL
Actually, by keeping Hillary out of the WH and putting a President who is addressing the US's problems with an affirmative agenda in the WH, we all won, but you morons are slow to realize it.

I didn't even vote for him, but I am changing my mind, I probably should have.

The Trump voters are most likely exhausted of the sensations of not-even-the-slightest regret and win...

It tells you only a fucking MORON, would be ready to pass judgement after 100 days.

Well, Clueless.....it was YOUR orange clown that made the promises to get "things all done" in the first 100 days.....Hell, the idiot in chief actually stated that some promises would be fulfilled in ONE day in office....Demagoguery meets reality.............LOL

Well, Clueless.....it was YOUR orange clown that made the promises to get "things all done" in the first 100 days.....Hell, the idiot in chief actually stated that some promises would be fulfilled in ONE day in office....Demagoguery meets reality.............LOL

So, you've not noticed that he tends to use a lot of hyperbole?

Man, you're really stupid.

Give him some time.

Cute.......now, "hyperbole" is the euphemism for demagoguery.....

Better, Cheaper, Covering everyone HC plan, on day one, was just a bit of "hyperbole"....??????? LOL

Cute.......now, "hyperbole" is the euphemism for demagoguery.....

Better, Cheaper, Covering everyone HC plan, on day one, was just a bit of "hyperbole"....??????? LOL

Saying he would get "all things done" in a 100 days is not demagoguery, it is hyperbole.

Saying he would get "all things done" in a 100 days is not demagoguery, it is hyperbole.

Some people......like you.....don't mind repeatedly bending over, others, instead, don't seem to like getting screwed.....LOL

Some people......like you.....don't mind repeatedly bending over, others, instead, don't seem to like getting screwed.....LOL

Your post doesn't address the fact that you are calling a promise for fast results "demagoguery".

And that I have called you on your bullshit.

Promising fast results is not normally considered demagoguery, you idiot.

true....because promising SLOW results gets you more votes from the gullible????...............LOL

Forum List

Back