96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Another hate thread by an ignorant bigot. Nothing new here.

Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

Polls: Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

So what is your point? I don't like Trump, never have but I don't pull the hatred and bigotry card on him like you leftwing nuts.

I don't hate him; he is unfit to be POTUS and has proved to be incompetent and a narcissistic megalomaniac. I don't respect him and I don't respect Pence and Priebus, who know what I've posted is true, and yet put their jobs/careers before making sure our citizens and our country is safe.

/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

Yes, yes....we lost and know it......BUT, you lost too and are too dumb to yet realize it......LOL
/---- You who don't know any thing about me can not say I lost anything. I've been waiting for a Donald Trump type candidate ever since Reagan left office. Now if you have some specific examples of things that I lost due to the Trump presidency - please share them with me. Otherwise ask Mommy to change your stinky diaper.
View attachment 122941

And the country went into a recession the following August after Reagan was elected.
/---- Either you're stupid or a liar - maybe both. That recession was left over from Carter.
On March 14, 1980, President Carter announced the first credit control measures since World War II.[77]
The policy, as well as record interest rates, would lead to a sharp recession in the spring of 1980.[78] The sudden fall in GDP during the second quarter caused unemployment to jump from 6% to 7.5% by May, with output in the auto and housing sectors falling by over 20% and to their weakest level since the 1975 recession.[61] Carter phased out credit controls in May, and by July, the prime rate had fallen to 11%,[75] with inflation breaking the earlier trend and easing to under 13% for the remainder of 1980.[79] The V-shaped recession coincided with Carter's re-election campaign, however, and contributed to his unexpectedly severe loss.[71]

not this again.jpg

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

Yes, yes....we lost and know it......BUT, you lost too and are too dumb to yet realize it......LOL
/---- You who don't know any thing about me can not say I lost anything. I've been waiting for a Donald Trump type candidate ever since Reagan left office. Now if you have some specific examples of things that I lost due to the Trump presidency - please share them with me. Otherwise ask Mommy to change your stinky diaper.
View attachment 122941

And the country went into a recession the following August after Reagan was elected.
/---- Either you're stupid or a liar - maybe both. That recession was left over from Carter.
On March 14, 1980, President Carter announced the first credit control measures since World War II.[77]
The policy, as well as record interest rates, would lead to a sharp recession in the spring of 1980.[78] The sudden fall in GDP during the second quarter caused unemployment to jump from 6% to 7.5% by May, with output in the auto and housing sectors falling by over 20% and to their weakest level since the 1975 recession.[61] Carter phased out credit controls in May, and by July, the prime rate had fallen to 11%,[75] with inflation breaking the earlier trend and easing to under 13% for the remainder of 1980.[79] The V-shaped recession coincided with Carter's re-election campaign, however, and contributed to his unexpectedly severe loss.[71]

View attachment 122956

Q. When, why and who was President when wage and price controls were put into place, and the economy needed to be described with a new term?

A. Nixon, W&P Controls; Ford during the age of STAGFLATION.

You also omit the rise of OPEC, the shortage of gasoline and fuel oil which impacted our economy.

Polls: Trump approaches 100 days with lowest job approval rating in more than 70 years

So what is your point? I don't like Trump, never have but I don't pull the hatred and bigotry card on him like you leftwing nuts.

I don't hate him; he is unfit to be POTUS and has proved to be incompetent and a narcissistic megalomaniac. I don't respect him and I don't respect Pence and Priebus, who know what I've posted is true, and yet put their jobs/careers before making sure our citizens and our country is safe.

Stupid people are in denial and find this ^^^ analysis of Trump "funny".

I don't respect Trump or Clinton. The two party system failed, the elite own the system. Until people wake up, we only have ourselves to blame.

One can surmise that leftists/progs like you still haven't gotten over your butthurt at losing so badly.

Ohhhhh, this right winger wrote "butt hurt".....Yet ANOTHER clever and original Trump ass licker, moron.....LOL

lol His explanation was clearly intended to relive Democrats of their embarrassment in losing the election.

Yes, most of us got over losing this election....now the interesting part is watching to see how long it'll take for you morons to realize that you lost TOO.......LOL

View attachment 122937

View attachment 122941

View attachment 122956

No you're fucking stupid for not verifying before posting

Reagan’s Recession

But I will give you below.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy

Trump or the Hildabeast?
Trump no question.
No Regrets that the Hildanbeast is not the President of the United States.

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)

One can surmise that leftists/progs like you still haven't gotten over your butthurt at losing so badly. :)

One can surmise that rightie/regressives like you are as stupid and blind as we thought you were.

You almost gotta laugh that radical angry borderline psychotic lefties who depended on the polls that predicted Hillary would win are still depending on the polls that supposedly indicate "regret" among Trump voters. Get used to it lefties, Trump won the election and all the whining in the world ain't gonna change that fact.

Its rather interesting to see how Trump ass lickers get rather testy when the reality of their failure gets attacked.....Must be this unexplained attraction/love for the color orange....LOL

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

The white Christian supremacist brigade doesn't care how stupid or dangerous he is

View attachment 122937

View attachment 122941

View attachment 122956

No you're fucking stupid for not verifying before posting

Reagan’s Recession

But I will give you below.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...ich-presidents-have-been-best-for-the-economy
/---- Not only did I verify it, I lived through it. I was in my 30s and experienced the disaster of Carter's idiotic policies. It took Reagan years to fix it. Saying he caused a recession his first month in office proves how stupid you are because he was still working under the Carter budget. You freaking idiot.
free stuff.jpg

One can surmise that leftists/progs like you still haven't gotten over your butthurt at losing so badly. :)
______________________________-

I bought Unilever Stock first thing on the morning after the election.

Unilever makes Vaseline. Made a nice sum.

______________________________-

I bought Unilever Stock first thing on the morning after the election.

Unilever makes Vaseline. Made a nice sum.

Apply liberally (pardon the expression)....
You're about to test its efficacy.....................LOL

/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.

Let me help you, you forgot a few things like, 33,000 deleted emails, lying to congress, lying to Americans, the sale of uranium to Russia ( but this Russian thing doesn't matter to liberals right), those seizures, her rapist husband. Thats a few things you forgot, glad I could help y'all remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Didn't forget any of that. Crazies bring that and more up every day. They are all lies or misrepresentation of the facts, but you believe them anyway.

The Hildebeast is out to pasture. That's fine by me.

Forum List

Back