96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.
Lol, Hillary screwed Sanders out of the nomination. The Democrat party let illegals vote, and you still lost. Sheesh.

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
He is president, while Hillary is more than likely drunk.
/--- If I were Hillary, I'd be drunk too.
drunk hill.jpg

Well, much of Trump's major policies/proposals haven't come into effect yet so it's hard to regret it when they have yet to be negatively impacted by his policies should they become reality.

IF that were the case, why have so many expressed their regret voting for Hillary Clinton?

I really don't know. I can't answer that but I do know the ones who would suffer most from his policies are those who voted for him.

Notice, once again Markle has posted something which is totally lacking in anything close to evidence. Claiming people who voted for HRC have voter remorse is missing, I'm sure, given the outcome, many more would have voted for Sen Senders. The big difference here is Trump is POTUS and has proved he is unfit and incompetent; Sect. Clinton didn't have the opportunity to prove how she might done had she the opportunity.

I suspect a large number didn't vote for HRC, and choose to vote for the Green Party, the Libertarian Party or didn't vote at all. Likely, the Russians, Wikileaks and Trump's BIG LIES worked against Sect. Clinton.

And given the amount of votes not cast for trump, it has been projected 10 million votes were cast for others.

View attachment 122936

/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.
Lol, Hillary screwed Sanders out of the nomination. The Democrat party let illegals vote, and you still lost. Sheesh.

Yet there's no evidence about Trump's tweet in regards to illegals voting. Even Ryan dismissed Trump's claim about that.

The OP title should read "Snowflakes regret Trump supporters don't regret Trump".

That would imply that you and your ilk had some brain cells functioning.....and of course you know (and daily prove) that such is not the case.....

You were fucked up 6 months ago....and you're still fucked up 6 months later...LOL

I was a Bernie supporter from day one.

Please stick with that!

Bernie Sanders quote:

Close The Gaps: Disparities That Threaten America
Valley News
Friday, August 5, 2011

[...]

These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela, and Argentina, where incomes are actually more equal today than they are in the land of Horatio Alger. Who's the banana republic now?

Close The Gaps: Disparities That Threaten America

Yeah, Venezuela is a great goal for America.

Why do you wish this on the greatest country the world has ever seen?

View attachment 122936

View attachment 122937

and still whining.

1. Hard and fast does not imply 24/7

2. I took it to mean his intent. Personally I did not care whether or not he achieved that intent. Indeed, I strongly suspected that against strong opposition that things might move slower than his intent.

Don't care about that either.

6c9a3078916cc61d4d87b4130c2dba57_spinning-top-how-to-trade-clipart-spinning-top_300-241.gif

Get back to me at the mid terms, we can discuss results then.

especially when I see what a farce Trump had been in his first 100 days.

Are you talking about the standing ovations already given to President Donald Trump by the Free World for his rocket attack on the air base in Syria or the MOAB dropped on the ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan?

More?

The OP title should read "Snowflakes regret Trump supporters don't regret Trump".

That would imply that you and your ilk had some brain cells functioning.....and of course you know (and daily prove) that such is not the case.....

You were fucked up 6 months ago....and you're still fucked up 6 months later...LOL

"Functional brain cells". If you're going to counter for sake of intelligence, take it from someone with a 4th grade formal education, and try to sound intelligent in your attempt.

How did you conclude a brainless someone would recognize they're lacking brain cells? As for proof, I'd take your word for it, but my cell-less brain says you don't have a point.

View attachment 122936

View attachment 122937

Yet there's no evidence about Trump's tweet in regards to illegals voting. Even Ryan dismissed Trump's claim about that.
Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

[QUOTE="jknowgood, post: 17102783, member: 24535"]Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.[/QUOTE]

One wonders if the ACA also covers "those voices in your fucked up head".....LOL

View attachment 122936

View attachment 122937

Can you libs PLEASE say something that's accurate? A State confirmed illegals had voted just a few days ago. http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

View attachment 122936

He is president, while Hillary is more than likely drunk.

He's still an idiot.

View attachment 122937

Obama said before the election that if you are illegal and you vote, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

No he didn't.

Forum List

Back