96% of Trump voters say: "No Regrets"...Really???

Since Trump supporters picked a winner in the last election while you were cackling about how he could never win, perhaps it is you who are as stupid today as you were 6 months and three months ago.

The above from another right wing moron who "thinks" that simply winning an election is a good thing for where this country is headed. The kind of "logic' that a 7 year old would apply.....LOL

The direction the country is headed is just fine. The fact that you ignorant regressives don't like it, is proof positive.

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Now, what would an objective viewer conclude from such a high ranking?

1. Loyalty is non-discerning?
2. Trump voters refuse to admit reality?
3. Trump voters were dumb 6 months ago and are STILL dumb?

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

b. Trump has drastically improved his golf game.......

(I'd go with number 3 above.....LOL)
/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

It took a lot more than that to beat her. Russians, Comey, fake news, and more idiots than we imagined. There are just far more idiots in the country than anyone ever guessed.

Let me help you, you forgot a few things like, 33,000 deleted emails, lying to congress, lying to Americans, the sale of uranium to Russia ( but this Russian thing doesn't matter to liberals right), those seizures, her rapist husband. Thats a few things you forgot, glad I could help y'all remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the latest ABC/Wash. Post poll yields that 96% "amazing" datum that Trump voters are still sticking with the orange charlatan......

Of all the promises made by Trump.....by his OWN admission.....of what he would do in the first 100 days in office ( , making American great, defeating ISIS, a Mexican paid-for wall, ban immigrants, tax reform, health care, working tirelessly in the oval office, infrastructure funding, etc.) ONLY two have been fulfilled......

a. Trump did get Gorsuch a SCOTUS seat; of course, given the right wing majority in congress and the nuclear option factor, Trump could have nominated a first-year law student and managed to get him or her seated....

It really is a mix of stupidity and childish denial.

Matthew Dowd explained this very well on Stepanopolous' show today. Voters "emotionally anchor" when they pick a candidate, and Trump's approach to his base was/is purely emotional and also exciting for these chimps like nothing else since Reagan. Once these goons "anchor"ed to Trump, they are not likely to budge until they are adversely affected by his policies, which will happen in the first year.

Matthew Dowd explained this very well on Stepanopolous' show today. Voters "emotionally anchor" when they pick a candidate, and Trump's approach to his base was/is purely emotional and also exciting for these chimps like nothing else since Reagan. Once these goons "anchor"ed to Trump, they are not likely to budge until they are adversely affected by his policies, which will happen in the first year.
Typical Trump critic who avoids discussing the issues.

Yeah I have no regrets whatsoever considering who the alternative was,an evil mass murdering bitch who is a globalist.a FACT you ignore and wont accept.:rofl:

Trump is revealing himself to be a globalist, too. President Xi from China is now his BFF, even more than Putin. He's agreed to honor the Australian refugee swap deal. He's made Jared Kushner top dog in his admin, and Kushner is a globalist. (That's why Bannon is so pissed off).
You have no proof that Hillary is a "mass murdering bitch". She seems to be enjoying a life free of indictments or criminal charges. Don't whine. Trump is, too.

You attempt to be avoiding his very salient explanation for the blind followers of Trump.

One can surmise that leftists/progs like you still haven't gotten over your butthurt at losing so badly. :)

The white Christian supremacist brigade doesn't care how stupid or dangerous he is

You attempt to be avoiding his very salient explanation for the blind followers of Trump.
lol His explanation was clearly intended to relive Democrats of their embarrassment in losing the election.

The white Christian supremacist brigade doesn't care how stupid or dangerous he is[/QUO

One can surmise that leftists/progs like you still haven't gotten over your butthurt at losing so badly. :)

And one can surmise that an uneducated bigot such as yourself still can't figure out you have an ignorant bigoted dangerous treasonous loon in the White House.

But it's not like selling the presidency to the highest bidder. Others you either. :cuckoo:

Trump voters at this point in time are still happier than a pig eating shit. I know because I'm surrounded by them.

/---- You lost Gomer. Deal with it.
View attachment 122936

Yes, Hillary did lose the electoral college. That doesn't make the crap Trump wants to pull right or even acceptable. He's still an idiot.
/----All it took to beat Hildabeast was an idiot? Are you running with that story?
View attachment 122937

Yes, yes....we lost and know it......BUT, you lost too and are too dumb to yet realize it......LOL
/---- You who don't know any thing about me can not say I lost anything. I've been waiting for a Donald Trump type candidate ever since Reagan left office. Now if you have some specific examples of things that I lost due to the Trump presidency - please share them with me. Otherwise ask Mommy to change your stinky diaper.
View attachment 122941

And the country went into a recession the following August after Reagan was elected.

Forum List

Back