94 people accused of 251 million in medicare fraud, 34 arrested in raids

What charges were dropped except the ones agains the other two guys who there was no evidence against?

What no kudos for stopping crime that saves us MILLIONS?

So what you want is for a conservative to give the Obama Admin some Credit here? Fine I will give them Kudos for stopping this crime, even as they expand government programs and there for our expose to scams like this 10 fold.

Yay.

Wow, we have $90 billion worth of Medicare fraud annually, year after year. Now they busted a bunch of democrats scamming the system who did not pay the proper kickbacks to their elected officials. These people do not have the millions they took & will never pay back the money they stole. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER $89.75 BILLION??? The best thing to do is not have a government system that lets corrupt people steal money in the first place.

obie wan stole 960 billion from medicare!

^^
2004081105_Display-25.gif

YOU PEOPLE don't seem to get it. We have $90 billion worth of Medicare fraud annually!!!

It took 3 years to catch a $250 million fraud. That = 1/360th of the total.

We need a bust that size every single day of the year to erase this problem.

What charges were dropped except the ones agains the other two guys who there was no evidence against?

You miss the point, Read what a default Judgment is, They had won. They had a symbolic Victory, and then chose to give the Panthers political Cover by dropping even that symbolic victory. I am sorry but if you do not at least think it seems a tad fishy, You are biased to much to see clearly.

Besides weren't you the one a few days ago who tried to twist the facts and Claim Bush dropped the charges and Holder and Obama had nothing to do with it at all? Why would anyone even listen to an out right liar such as yourself TM?

Even the Black Panthers themselves say that there were Criminal Charges being perused until "a black man took over as AG and dropped most of the charges"

It used to take 90 days before the government detected a scam. By then, the crooks were long gone, sometimes with millions of dollars. Now authorities get billing data as it's submitted, allowing them to catch suspects in real time, "as opposed to the typical pay and chase model we've had for years," said Gerald Roy, assistant inspector general for investigations.

Remember when Obama revamped the record system for better fucntion?

obie wan stole 960 billion from medicare!

^^
2004081105_Display-25.gif

YOU PEOPLE don't seem to get it. We have $90 billion worth of Medicare fraud annually!!!

It took 3 years to catch a $250 million fraud. That = 1/360th of the total.

We need a bust that size every single day of the year to erase this problem.

Did you bother to read the article? They said that now that all of the records are on computer, it is possible to detect fraud immediately, rather than several months or a year later. It used to be that by the time they found the fraud the perpetrators had moved on.

It used to take 90 days before the government detected a scam. By then, the crooks were long gone, sometimes with millions of dollars. Now authorities get billing data as it's submitted, allowing them to catch suspects in real time, "as opposed to the typical pay and chase model we've had for years," said Gerald Roy, assistant inspector general for investigations.

Why do you keep focusing on the fact that he has increased Fraud enforcement some, and ignoring that by Dramatically expanding Government spending, and programs, he is Dramatically increasing our Exposer to Fraud.

It says right in the article that they had not been catching people until they had the new quicker system.

You know what that means dont you?

You have to give Obama credit for making it possible for the criminals to be caught.

Dont have a heart attack.

Yeah. Obama is increasing fraud enforcement aimed at Evul Doctors and Nurses while he is engaged is leading one of the biggest fraud rings that have ever existed in the history of the planet.

It's a diversionary tactic.

Yeah. Obama is increasing fraud enforcement aimed at Evul Doctors and Nurses while he is engaged is leading one of the biggest fraud rings that have ever existed in the history of the planet.

You are bat shit crazy

Better known as ObamaCare which on a weekly basis rears it's ugly head as we find out more about...and see the ramifications of.

You think this fraud adds to the cost of medicare guys?

Now these assholes wont be stealing any more.

Too bad Bush and team didnt think of making the system work

It says right in the article that they had not been catching people until they had the new quicker system.

You have to give Obama credit for making it possible for the criminals to be caught.

I allready gave him Credit where credit was due, but the fact is they will never catch them all, They will never even Dent the surface of Fraud, and Abuse and Waste that is always rampant in Government spending.

For Gods sake I Have been working for 2 months on a government funded Construction program here in Michigan. Watching Union workers stand around getting paid way to much money to do very little actual work. Wasting Millions of Tax payer Dollars.

Sorry you are not going to change my mind. Government Solutions are never he best one. They will always be subject to massive fraud and Abuse. One study suggested that as much as 60 cents of every dollar the Government spends is lost to waste, Fraud, and theft.

Super

Why do you keep focusing on the fact that he has increased Fraud enforcement some, and ignoring that by Dramatically expanding Government spending, and programs, he is Dramatically increasing our Exposer to Fraud.

This will be your answer to every single thing he does. Everything.

Well, I fall back to Bush getting us in a war based on a lie. That war cost us trillions, and thousands of american lives.

No wmd's
they had nothing to do with 9/11
No mushroom clouds

Lie lie lies

This will be your answer to every single thing he does. Everything.

Well, I fall back to Bush getting us in a war based on a lie. That war cost us trillions, and thousands of american lives.

No wmd's
they had nothing to do with 9/11
No mushroom clouds

Lie lie lies

Um I was against invading Iraq. Besides what the FUCK does one have to do with the Other? Before invading Iraq I repeatedly said we should finish the Job IN Afghan first. I also said WMD's were meaningless and that we had the Legal grounds to invade Iraq with out WMD's. I just did not think we needed to do it.

so anyways what are you saying? Because Bush was an Asshole it is ok the Obama is one? It is ok for Obama to make bad decisions because Bush did? WTF man

I don't get it.

Last edited:

I allready gave him Credit where credit was due, but the fact is they will never catch them all, They will never even Dent the surface of Fraud, and Abuse and Waste that is always rampant in Government spending.

For Gods sake I Have been working for 2 months on a government funded Construction program here in Michigan. Watching Union workers stand around getting paid way to much money to do very little actual work. Wasting Millions of Tax payer Dollars.

Sorry you are not going to change my mind. Government Solutions are never he best one. They will always be subject to massive fraud and Abuse. One study suggested that as much as 60 cents of every dollar the Government spends is lost to waste, Fraud, and theft.

Super

Now think about fraud for a momment, If government didnt exsist would fraud dissapear?

What you fail to see is these were business people stealing from you.

Do you want someone to police these people or do you just want them to steal from you directly?

Without government you would still get robbed by dishonest people at the same rate.

Would you be able to catch them yourself?

Last edited:

Super

Now think about fraud for a momment, If government didnt exsist would fraud dissapear?
UM fraud involving Tax payer dollars sure the hell would.

Government Spending is more subject to fraud because the people spending the money are not motivated by wanting to make a profit. They are not spending their money, or inventors money, They are spending tax payer dollars. They simply have less motivation to make sure it is on the up and up. Government spending will always be subject to this kind of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back