94 people accused of 251 million in medicare fraud, 34 arrested in raids

YOU PEOPLE don't seem to get it. We have $90 billion worth of Medicare fraud annually!!!

It took 3 years to catch a $250 million fraud. That = 1/360th of the total.

We need a bust that size every single day of the year to erase this problem.

90 billion?

From the OP's article
Cleaning up an estimated $60 billion to $90 billion a year in Medicare fraud will be key to paying for President Barack Obama's proposed health care overhaul.

I tried to warn you about the $90 Billion fraud before healthcare passed. These criminals have been flaunting this crime in our faces for years. Eric holder only managed to just pick some low hanging fruit.

Last edited:
YOU PEOPLE don't seem to get it. We have $90 billion worth of Medicare fraud annually!!!

It took 3 years to catch a $250 million fraud. That = 1/360th of the total.

We need a bust that size every single day of the year to erase this problem.

90 billion?

From the OP's article
Cleaning up an estimated $60 billion to $90 billion a year in Medicare fraud will be key to paying for President Barack Obama's proposed health care overhaul.

I tried to warn you about the $90 Billion fraud before healthcare passed. These criminals have been flaunting this crime in our faces for years. Eric holder only managed to just picked some low hanging fruit.

Exactly and Obama and the Congressional Dems are doing everything they can to make sure we open ourselves up to even more abuse.

Sweet.

Like I said I have been seeing Abuse of Government spending on a first hand basis at the West Shore Community College Construction Site in Ludington Michigan for 2 months now. I estimate that Build is costing the government 2 times as much as it would have costed private industry to build. Mainly because of requirements put on it because it is federally funded to employee union workers and pay the prevailing National Union wage when Thousands of local people would do the work for half the price.

For gods sake I have been getting 28.32 per hour to freaking clean up after lazy ass union contractors.

Last edited:
Low hanging fruit?

jesus you people are brick brained.

The new modern medical billing system Obamas team put in place is the REASON these people were caught.

They cant do this type of fraud anymore GET IT!

I know you hate it when America wins a victory over crime when you are forced to give the democratic party the credit.

There is a phrase for that , partisan hack who puts party over country

Low hanging fruit?

The new modern medical billing system Obamas team put in place is the REASON these people were caught.

I know you hate it when America wins a victory over crime when you are forced to give the democratic party the credit.

You are so very blind. They can't do it anymore. They are, and will. There are a thousand ways for Government spending to be abused, this is just one of them.

Low hanging fruit?

You are so very blind. They can't do it anymore. They are, and will. There are a thousand ways for Government spending to be abused, this is just one of them.

Yep. How many times have we heard the left pummeling the military for $100 Hammers...and $1K toilet seats?

Low hanging fruit?

But yet you and your mignions still won't call Illegal Immigrants Criminals...will you?

Low hanging fruit?

I have heard it all before. You have no evidence that is working. So far we have only got 0.25% of the problem in one area. Criminals are sophisticated & have moved on to bigger & better Medicare frauds. Government programs are a huge money pot & criminals are swarming all over them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpwdF7BCnoI&feature=player_embedded"]What about this type much bigger Medicare fraud?[/ame]

Government is always behind the curve & likely on purpose because their cronies are the ones cashing in on the frauds.

Last edited:
So you really think criminals would not steal anymore if government didnt exsist?

Low hanging fruit?

But yet you and your mignions still won't call Illegal Immigrants Criminals...will you?

When you actually consider it, halliburton and other contractors in iraq have stolen more from our country than any illegals. And yet conservatives don't seem to want to do anything about them.

How about going after all the crooks?? Halliburton, illegals, etc.??

When you actually consider it, halliburton and other contractors in iraq have stolen more from our country than any illegals. And yet conservatives don't seem to want to do anything about them.

I am all for getting rid of the real fraud any where we can. All a politicians will do is dangle some token bust in front of your face while their cronies standing behind you pick your pockets clean.

I am all for getting rid of the real fraud any where we can. All a politicians will do is dangle some token bust in front of your face while their cronies standing behind you pick your pockets clean.

Why do Liberal assholes keep assuming we don't want to do anything about them? Abuse of Government money is Abuse no matter who is doing it. How is the fact that Haliburton did it to, Justification for Obama and the Dems to increase spending and Bureaucracy and therefore our liability when it comes to abuse.

Last edited:
So you really think criminals would not steal anymore if government didnt exsist?

Umm no they just would not have a nice honey pot of Government money to steal from.

Man you are thick

Government spending programs are more subject to abuse for a several reasons. Mainly do to the fact that the people spending the money are not looking to make a profit, or spending their money, or their investors money. To them it is free money. It will always be abused at a high rate.

Last edited:

Government is made up of criminals. The more power you give these criminals over your life the more they take you for.

Then why do you even vote if you think all people in government are criminals?

I rarely vote for incumbents & now that we have formed the TEA party from grass roots instead of criminal organizations they will get my vote. Less government control over my health, property, work, money & life. More control over mega corporate & government criminals.

Last edited:
Low hanging fruit?

They don't? :eusa_eh:

Hang around for awhile...and read a bit...Go to Immigration/Illegal Immigration - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And look?

I agree however they should go after all. In my view? The politicians whom love to lump people into groups are selective and govern that way.

In a Republic where the Rule of Law is supposed to reign supreme?

They don't act like it...and that's the problem. A total purge...an enema is prescribed for the District of Criminals. The States also are in dire need of one as well.

And you will both vote for the people who want to fool you into freeing them up to steal directly from you instead of having police to stand in there way to protect you from them Like the Obama admin just did here.

heres a clue for you, who was it that pretended to police the problem but was too stupid or dishonest to fix the system so theycould police it?

Your precious republican party who now will just own your cute little tea party.

The criminals who do the stealing of our money are to blame and Obama did something to stop them and you act like it was nothing.

How very dishonest of you

Umm no they just would not have a nice honey pot of Government money to steal from.

Man you are thick

Government spending programs are more subject to abuse for a several reasons. Mainly do to the fact that the people spending the money are not looking to make a profit, or spending their money, or their investors money. To them it is free money. It will always be abused at a high rate.

They would then just steal it straight for you.

Then you would not even have the government police to go after them.

Man you are thick

They would then just steal it straight for you.

Then you would not even have the government police to go after them.

LOL you are hopelessly Brain washed honey. Talk to me in 20 years when experience has caused you to GROW THE HELL UP AND GAIN SOME WISDOM.

Forum List

Back