911 Reality vs Myth

The Empire State Building B-25 crash was a 1945 aircraft accident in which a B-25 Mitchell bomber, piloted in thick fog over New York City, crashed into the Empire State Building. The accident did not compromise the building's structural integrity, but it did cause fourteen deaths (three crewmen and eleven people in the building) and damage estimated at $1,000,000 ($13,593,346 in 2017 dollars).[1]

At 9:40 a.m., the aircraft crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors, carving an 18-by-20-foot (5.5 m × 6.1 m) hole in the building[7] where the offices of the National Catholic Welfare Council were located. One engine shot through the South side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block, dropping 900 feet (270 m) and landing on the roof of a nearby building and starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse art studio. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaft. The resulting fire was extinguished in 40 minutes. It is still the only significant fire at such a height to be brought under control.[7]

There are significant differences between the Empire State Building event and 9/11. First, the ESB was built with typical placement of the columns in a grid pattern, usually spaced 20 - 25 ft apart. The exterior is closed with ' curtain walls' which add no structural strength to the building, often being only glass. Therefore there was little obstruction to the plane, allowing it to penetrate more easily. Secondly, a B-25 is only about 65 feet wide and 50' long, a smaller plane also made less contact with the structural elements of the building. But the WTC was built with structural columns placed around the perimeter, one meter on center, with barely 24" clear between, also the exterior columns were tied together with horizontal structural steel plates. Only 37% of the exterior face was not structural steel. The airliners on 911 were more than 100 feet wider and supposedly cut forty 14" steel box columns all without slowing down, bending, breaking or crumpling, without any debris falling to the ground? Just the exterior frame in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane.
Sorry, just a big lie

And why 10 year old kids can also learn Newton's Third Law (I did when I built my first flying model rocket) , "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". In every collision between two objects both objects receive equal impact force, reducing every collision into a test of materials strength. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!

Did you even bother to watch the video? How do you explain the ease with which a steel excavator literally devoured the airplane. Notice that the excavator barely sways while ripping the plane apart.

The idea that a plane could fly through 14" steel box columns spaced one meter on center is embarrassingly absurd.
Less than 2 oz of.lead traveling at 2,200 feet per second will penetrate your skull or a sheet of aircraft aluminum. How much did you say those planes weighed again?

Yeah, how far will it penetrate 1/2" steel plate? And the suppossed planes weren't going 2200 ft per second. Besides Newton's Third Law says the planes received as much impact force as the building. Stronger, denser materials in the building. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!
Fully loaded around 125 tons. The building around 500,000 tons!

Well of course the obvious Muslim Wahabi Saudi jihadis financed by Saudi Arabia, couldn't have committed 9/11.We are supposed to ignore the facts. facts like:Saudi Arabia was the homeland of the majority of the terrorists, was the homeland of the ideology, they funded the terrorist. But heaven forbid we notice. Naaa. Let's invade Iraq instead. It made no sense whatso ever. let's do that, instead.
Yeah invade Saudi Arabia and attack our own people who work there? I have a better idea, next time a liberal shoots up Republican Congressmen or kids at a Country Western Event, anyone having an "Obama/Biden" or "I'M with the stupid bitch", lets just shoot the people in the car... I mean you want to attack Saudi for what a few bad people did, lets attack liberals for what they did...Got it..

120520-liberal-logic-70.jpg

Wow pretty unhinged there. I didn't advocate attacking anyone, but you're ready to start shooting... maybe take it down a notch there ?!

Yeah, 9/11/01 was a fucking false flag of monumental proportions. Every passenger plane built from the late 70's on had an over-ride feature that would render the cockpit directives totally useless. We know this from whistleblowers like Field McConnell. This device was so secretive and the strategic placing of it wasn't even known to the technicians that installed it. The necessity of such a device goes all the way back to the number of hijacked planes in the early 70's. There was no passenger plane that hit the Pentagon and whatever two planes that hit WTC towers 1 and 2 were not passenger planes based on those that witnessed the event. The inner core of both WTC towers 1 and 2 were protected by concrete encased rebar that could have withstood two direct attacks and even then? They certainly wouldn't have collapsed, free-fall fashion inside their own footprint.The fact that people still believe this bullshit that 19 "terrorists" welding boxcutters buttfucked USA.INC and it's alphabet agencies with a combined budget (at the time of over one TRILLION dollars) on the world stage while failing to send out fighter jets in the proper time and the proper vicinity is beyond the pale.

To the naysayers: Have your doubts because I certainly had mine and defended the official story for 11 years....but STFU until you have spent some time actually digging into the accounts of that day and how WTC 7 collapsed that wasn't hit by a plane and was the furthest outside the damage zone that ALSO fell down in free fall fashion.....remove those blinders from your eyes. How is it that cars caught on fire from the inside out? Military grade thermite is akin to a mini nuclear explosion that causes an EMP type failure of direct current electronics.

[/QUOT

I heartily agree and when you recognize the impossibility of planes flying unimpeded through steel and concrete buildings, all the other events are also impossible. The buildings didn't collapse they were demolished.

The myth of course is that airplanes flew through steel and concrete buildings. Reality says impossible. What we saw should have looked a lot more like an egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper. A 125 tons aluminum aircraft against a 500,000 ton skyscraper? Ridiculous! Just the exterior frame of the building in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane. Airplanes are sturdy but fragile, they're so light weight they can fly!
Watch the attached vid an try to convince yourself that a plane could fly through one of the strongest structures ever built.

How Do They Do It? - Airplane Recycling
You have no innate understanding physics whatsoever.

I bet you are a very accident prone individual.

The myth of course is that airplanes flew through steel and concrete buildings. Reality says impossible. What we saw should have looked a lot more like an egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper. A 125 tons aluminum aircraft against a 500,000 ton skyscraper? Ridiculous! Just the exterior frame of the building in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane. Airplanes are sturdy but fragile, they're so light weight they can fly!
Watch the attached vid an try to convince yourself that a plane could fly through one of the strongest structures ever built.

What hit the towers? If you say missiles or rockets, just remember they are built the exact same way as airplanes. Except the rockets and missiles are much smaller, weigh less and are not armor piercing. I watched the 2d plane hit the tower on live TV and it sure as hell wasn't a rocket or photoshopped. Another truism is the fact that rockets and missiles can't maneuver like the planes did. They are not that slow either. Watch the video again tell us they were flying at Mach 1 speed.

Mach 1 at sea level not possible for those planes. I don't know what if anything hit the towers, I do know that aluminum airplanes cannot penetrate a steel and concrete structure without slowing down, bending, breaking, crumpling or having and debris fall to the ground .

Watch the vid of the excavator effortlessly chewing through the plane. Would a plane go through the excavator if it hit it on the runway? Or would it crumple up against it? Sure the excavator would sustain damage but the plane wound not go through like an arrow piercing a sheet of paper.

9/11 is a myth. Myths give comfort but called myth because they aren't based in reality.
And why 10 year old kids can also learn Newton's Third Law (I did when I built my first flying model rocket) , "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". In every collision between two objects both objects receive equal impact force, reducing every collision into a test of materials strength. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!

Did you even bother to watch the video? How do you explain the ease with which a steel excavator literally devoured the airplane. Notice that the excavator barely sways while ripping the plane apart.

The idea that a plane could fly through 14" steel box columns spaced one meter on center is embarrassingly absurd.

The planes weigh almost 200k lbs. If you do the math, you will see the amount of force that hit the side of the building. It would far exceed what 14" steel box columns could withstand.
Whatever the force, it was the same on the plane which was made of a material that has one third the mass and only half the strength. Sorry, you're just wrong.

One third of the mass? How do you figure that? Are you looking at the mass of the building? Or of the single spot of the impact?
Aluminum has one third the mass of steel, or said another way, steel has three times the density of aluminum and has twice the strength. An object with less mass and less strength could never penetrate an object of greater mass and greater strength without deforming. Planes can't fly through skyscrapers.

Force = mass times acceleration. I am so sorry that physics is beyond your comprehension.

If what you say is true, a thin sheet of steel should stop bullets,right? Hint: It doesn't!

All right physics boy, why don't you demonstrate how enough force can be generated by a 125 ton airplane to penetrate a 500,000 ton steel and concrete building?

Newtons Third Law says that the plane will receive as much impact force as the building. Less mass of a weaker material is not going to penetrate without deformation. Calling me names will not change this truth.

I'm a general building contractor and I still got all my fingers after 35 years on the job...no not accident prone. You ever build anything?

The planes weigh almost 200k lbs. If you do the math, you will see the amount of force that hit the side of the building. It would far exceed what 14" steel box columns could withstand.
Whatever the force, it was the same on the plane which was made of a material that has one third the mass and only half the strength. Sorry, you're just wrong.

One third of the mass? How do you figure that? Are you looking at the mass of the building? Or of the single spot of the impact?
Aluminum has one third the mass of steel, or said another way, steel has three times the density of aluminum and has twice the strength. An object with less mass and less strength could never penetrate an object of greater mass and greater strength without deforming. Planes can't fly through skyscrapers.

Force = mass times acceleration. I am so sorry that physics is beyond your comprehension.

If what you say is true, a thin sheet of steel should stop bullets,right? Hint: It doesn't!
No but 1/2" will

Stop personally raising the price of tin foil. Save some for the rest of us.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

People who did not live through 911, who weren't traumatized by 911 will not be fooled. How will we explain our complicity? Our acquiescence to a demonstrable lie? A lie now swallowed up in a sea of lies.

I watched it live on TV. How about you?
Virtually every one did. What's your point?
What is your point?
My point is exactly as stated the story of 9/11 is a myth...a lie!

Stop personally raising the price of tin foil. Save some for the rest of us.

tin-foil-hat.jpg
Keep your day job...

Between you and me, do you really believe this 911 conspiracy shit? I’ve actually only personally met one of the true “believers”, and yes, of course he had mental and emotional issues. So are you a troll or just batshit stupid crazy.

Hey guys, I just read thru most of the post on this thread, and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Wihosa is trolling. He’s just effing with anybody who is will in to engage in his nonsense. Ignore him, he will get bored and go away. BTW- he’s been on this message board over 10 years and has only posted here less than 1800 times. That’s less than one post every 2 days. He’s a bored troll. Hey Mods, do your job.

Let me see if I understand ya'all. If we call out the actual people (Wahabi Saudi Arabs) we are ...evil, wrong and hurtful racists... Let me do the calculus here...After careful checking and rechecking...No, I am right. racism and all the bull about islamophobia, is just malarkey after all. Islam IS a valid threat and it deserves to be scrutinized. Do the math and be rational. After all ,they will throw your sorry ambivalent western ass off a tall building if you don't concur. We in the west, well, we just use words. Aren't we evil?

Less than 2 oz of.lead traveling at 2,200 feet per second will penetrate your skull or a sheet of aircraft aluminum. How much did you say those planes weighed again?

Yeah, how far will it penetrate 1/2" steel plate? And the suppossed planes weren't going 2200 ft per second. Besides Newton's Third Law says the planes received as much impact force as the building. Stronger, denser materials in the building. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!
Fully loaded around 125 tons. The building around 500,000 tons!
They didn't impact the whole building, only a couple of floors. The whole plane didn't fly through, only heavier fragments, like engines. Dude, it's not rocket science. It's all been investigated and explained ad nauseum. There is no dark conspiracy to cover anything up.

I'm a general building contractor and I still got all my fingers after 35 years on the job...no not accident prone. You ever build anything?
I'm a cement mason & ironworker.

I've demolished and built a lot of concrete & steel systems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back