Soros like Manson

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Though he didn't physically murder the Tates or LoBiancos, his role as puppet master over his followers earned Charles Manson a first degree murder conviction. In much the same way George Soros is now pushing his soulless followers to commit acts of violence. Isn't it time to charge him as such? Isn't it time to use RICO to put an end to Soros?

Hillarys loss crushed his dreams of destroying America while he became a trillionaire. With Trump moving from success after success, Soros has only a few cards to play: he can work with the Federal Reserve to collapse the stock market right before the midterms, he can spark a civil war.

It's obvious to me that he hears Trump's footsteps close behind. To try to buy time, he tossed out Hillary and Holder like they were an oil slick from a James Bond car.

Let's bring him in!

Trump's kind of like the Dutch boy w/ his finger in the dike, lol. We need to keep and build on this blessed momentum, stemming the tide of 'progressivism' and the erosion of the fundamental tenets of our founding as a nation!

Trump's kind of like the Dutch boy w/ his finger in the dike, lol. We need to keep and build on this blessed momentum, stemming the tide of 'progressivism' and the erosion of the fundamental tenets of our founding as a nation!

And Hillary is the dike

Victor Orban:” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman, a mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure points (boundaries). It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

upload_2018-10-11_8-31-32.png

Though he didn't physically murder the Tates or LoBiancos, his role as puppet master over his followers earned Charles Manson a first degree murder conviction. In much the same way George Soros is now pushing his soulless followers to commit acts of violence. Isn't it time to charge him as such? Isn't it time to use RICO to put an end to Soros?

Hillarys loss crushed his dreams of destroying America while he became a trillionaire. With Trump moving from success after success, Soros has only a few cards to play: he can work with the Federal Reserve to collapse the stock market right before the midterms, he can spark a civil war.

It's obvious to me that he hears Trump's footsteps close behind. To try to buy time, he tossed out Hillary and Holder like they were an oil slick from a James Bond car.

Let's bring him in!
(((Soros)))...didn't think of you as a Pepe, 4Chan kind of guy....but I learn something every day.

Let's bring him in!

Gee Frank, the evidence in your post is ... well ... missing. It is no different than you and other followers of Trump yelling "lock her up" and giving no reason why she should be incarcerated.

Claims that you are a patriotic American fall flat, when you dismiss the basic foundation of law and jurisprudence. But of course so does your leering leader, aka the Lounge Lizard, DJT; he who demands due process for Kavanaugh, and denies it to HRC.

It's time to grow up Frank, take a course in expository composition, and a few courses in history (Diplomatic History of the US is a great course) and some basic Poli Sci curriculum - it might, maybe, possibly ... frame your thinking into the mainstream.

Charles Manson! Hey!

Nice change from having another Hitler thread!

:rock:

Considering Stalin was WAY WORSE, and Mao more than doubled Stalin's body count, haphazardly at that, you'd think people would use one of the later as the epitome of evil.

The fact they ignore them, and pick on the guy who was less of a collectivist (then try and insist he was some libertarian kraut who didn't like jews) is beyond me.

Let's bring him in!

Gee Frank, the evidence in your post is ... well ... missing. It is no different than you and other followers of Trump yelling "lock her up" and giving no reason why she should be incarcerated.

Claims that you are a patriotic American fall flat, when you dismiss the basic foundation of law and jurisprudence. But of course so does your leering leader, aka the Lounge Lizard, DJT; he who demands due process for Kavanaugh, and denies it to HRC.

It's time to grow up Frank, take a course in expository composition, and a few courses in history (Diplomatic History of the US is a great course) and some basic Poli Sci curriculum - it might, maybe, possibly ... frame your thinking into the mainstream.

Don't you think the FBI should do a Michael Cohen like raid on his operations .... just to be sure? He sure looks and acts like he was part of the failed coup against Trump

Let's bring him in!

Don't you think the FBI should do a Michael Cohen like raid on his operations .... just to be sure? He sure looks and acts like he was part of the failed coup against Trump

Probably so but the FBI should give him a 6 months heads up before they raid because he's a good lib.

Let's bring him in!
I have watch $oro$ for years, this man has setup a vast empire after becoming a US citizen, he has spread his hands all over the world and is involved in places I have never thought about. He has training Academys on how to control a crowed to how to start violence, and even how to vocal train a group to protest. Violence is a special school. This guy is scary. The only good thing is that he is old and will die soon. He has taken care of that by having his son trained to take over. So look for a new Soros name to appear. His many Foundation hide behind the 527 law that hides the donors names. There is enough to pull his citizenship and deport him but he has Dirt on most politicians and make big payouts to keep them in office. I will stop here because the post would be to long and detailed. Just search the internet it will give you the tip of the iceberg. May God save us, I hope its not to late for the young people.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-11_11-7-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-11_11-7-11.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 34

Let's bring him in!
I have watch $oro$ for years, this man has setup a vast empire after becoming a US citizen, he has spread his hands all over the world and is involved in places I have never thought about. He has training Academys on how to control a crowed to how to start violence, and even how to vocal train a group to protest. Violence is a special school. This guy is scary. The only good thing is that he is old and will die soon. He has taken care of that by having his son trained to take over. So look for a new Soros name to appear. His many Foundation hide behind the 527 law that hides the donors names. There is enough to pull his citizenship and deport him but he has Dirt on most politicians and make big payouts to keep them in office. I will stop here because the post would be to long and detailed. Just search the internet it will give you the tip of the iceberg. May God save us, I hope its not to late for the young people.

That's why we have RICO

Always looking for some one to blame,All the big money guys have a strong hand in running our political leaders because WE allow money in our political process.

Charles Manson! Hey!

Considering Stalin was WAY WORSE, and Mao more than doubled Stalin's body count, haphazardly at that, you'd think people would use one of the later as the epitome of evil.

The fact they ignore them, and pick on the guy who was less of a collectivist (then try and insist he was some libertarian kraut who didn't like jews) is beyond me.
Hitler was a pro-white guy.

That is the ultimate sin to the modern left.

Let's bring him in!

Failed coup? [Coup: a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government]

I missed it, probably since I don't watch Fox and Friends or take anything Trump says seriously.

Do you have a YouTube video of this violent and illegal seizure of power? Or maybe an audio of one of Stephanie Sander's Press performances?

Charles Manson! Hey!

Hitler was a pro-white guy.

That is the ultimate sin to the modern left.

The 10 million people he murdered does count against him.

Always looking for some one to blame,All the big money guys have a strong hand in running our political leaders because WE allow money in our political process.

We allow it? I've never given a dime to any candidate or repeat performer. I oppose the fraud perpetrated by the Supreme Court (5-4 of course) to equate money with free speech.

Let's bring him in!

Yep, Murdoch is a piece of human excrement, you described him to a T.

Forum List

Back