911 Reality vs Myth

The Empire State Building B-25 crash was a 1945 aircraft accident in which a B-25 Mitchell bomber, piloted in thick fog over New York City, crashed into the Empire State Building. The accident did not compromise the building's structural integrity, but it did cause fourteen deaths (three crewmen and eleven people in the building) and damage estimated at $1,000,000 ($13,593,346 in 2017 dollars).[1]

At 9:40 a.m., the aircraft crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors, carving an 18-by-20-foot (5.5 m × 6.1 m) hole in the building[7] where the offices of the National Catholic Welfare Council were located. One engine shot through the South side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block, dropping 900 feet (270 m) and landing on the roof of a nearby building and starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse art studio. The other engine and part of the landing gear plummeted down an elevator shaft. The resulting fire was extinguished in 40 minutes. It is still the only significant fire at such a height to be brought under control.[7]

People who did not live through 911, who weren't traumatized by 911 will not be fooled. How will we explain our complicity? Our acquiescence to a demonstrable lie? A lie now swallowed up in a sea of lies.
I have an idea. Go hijack a jet without passengers but full of fuel and fly it into an old abandoned tower, lets say Los Angeles or San Fransicko, full of druggies and illegals. Do the experiment and see how well it follows the 9/11 event. That could be your contribution to society, by taking your stupid ass out of this world.

save-the-planet-kill-yourself-insulting-picture.jpg
And now let's resort to calling names. I understand how shocking it is to see how fragile an aircraft really is. No they can't be used as a battering ram. Sorry, it's a lie!
And you are an idiot. I am going to apologize now..

I am sorry that you don't have the intelligence to understand PHYSICS...

And why 10 year old kids can also learn Newton's Third Law (I did when I built my first flying model rocket) , "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". In every collision between two objects both objects receive equal impact force, reducing every collision into a test of materials strength. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!

Did you even bother to watch the video? How do you explain the ease with which a steel excavator literally devoured the airplane. Notice that the excavator barely sways while ripping the plane apart.

The idea that a plane could fly through 14" steel box columns spaced one meter on center is embarrassingly absurd.

The planes weigh almost 200k lbs. If you do the math, you will see the amount of force that hit the side of the building. It would far exceed what 14" steel box columns could withstand.
Whatever the force, it was the same on the plane which was made of a material that has one third the mass and only half the strength. Sorry, you're just wrong.

One third of the mass? How do you figure that? Are you looking at the mass of the building? Or of the single spot of the impact?
I don't usually agree with Winter, but on this, he is a genius, compared to you...

The myth of course is that airplanes flew through steel and concrete buildings. Reality says impossible. What we saw should have looked a lot more like an egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper. A 125 tons aluminum aircraft against a 500,000 ton skyscraper? Ridiculous! Just the exterior frame of the building in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane. Airplanes are sturdy but fragile, they're so light weight they can fly!
Watch the attached vid an try to convince yourself that a plane could fly through one of the strongest structures ever built.

How Do They Do It? - Airplane Recycling

What hit the towers? If you say missiles or rockets, just remember they are built the exact same way as airplanes. Except the rockets and missiles are much smaller, weigh less and are not armor piercing. I watched the 2d plane hit the tower on live TV and it sure as hell wasn't a rocket or photoshopped. Another truism is the fact that rockets and missiles can't maneuver like the planes did. They are not that slow either. Watch the video again tell us they were flying at Mach 1 speed.

Yeah, 9/11/01 was a fucking false flag of monumental proportions. Every passenger plane built from the late 70's on had an over-ride feature that would render the cockpit directives totally useless. We know this from whistleblowers like Field McConnell. This device was so secretive and the strategic placing of it wasn't even known to the technicians that installed it. The necessity of such a device goes all the way back to the number of hijacked planes in the early 70's. There was no passenger plane that hit the Pentagon and whatever two planes that hit WTC towers 1 and 2 were not passenger planes based on those that witnessed the event. The inner core of both WTC towers 1 and 2 were protected by concrete encased rebar that could have withstood two direct attacks and even then? They certainly wouldn't have collapsed, free-fall fashion inside their own footprint.The fact that people still believe this bullshit that 19 "terrorists" welding boxcutters buttfucked USA.INC and it's alphabet agencies with a combined budget (at the time of over one TRILLION dollars) on the world stage while failing to send out fighter jets in the proper time and the proper vicinity is beyond the pale.

To the naysayers: Have your doubts because I certainly had mine and defended the official story for 11 years....but STFU until you have spent some time actually digging into the accounts of that day and how WTC 7 collapsed that wasn't hit by a plane and was the furthest outside the damage zone that ALSO fell down in free fall fashion.....remove those blinders from your eyes. How is it that cars caught on fire from the inside out? Military grade thermite is akin to a mini nuclear explosion that causes an EMP type failure of direct current electronics.

And why 10 year old kids can also learn Newton's Third Law (I did when I built my first flying model rocket) , "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". In every collision between two objects both objects receive equal impact force, reducing every collision into a test of materials strength. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!

Did you even bother to watch the video? How do you explain the ease with which a steel excavator literally devoured the airplane. Notice that the excavator barely sways while ripping the plane apart.

The idea that a plane could fly through 14" steel box columns spaced one meter on center is embarrassingly absurd.

Two questions:

1) How did a small boat, made of fiberglass and plastic, packed with explosives blow a hole like this in the USS Cole?
2-A-close-up-of-the-damage-inflicted-on-the-USS-Cole-For-scale-purposes-note-the-size.png
o

2) Why are you so stupid?

Last edited:

Two questions:

1) How did a small boat, made of fiberglass and plastic, packed with explosives blow a hole like this in the USS Cole?
2-A-close-up-of-the-damage-inflicted-on-the-USS-Cole-For-scale-purposes-note-the-size.png
o

\
How do we know that it did? You see, our beloved "gubermint" lies so fuckingh much that if they told me that it was raining and I could hear something that resembled rain drops on my roof? I would still look out side.

Stop being such a sheeple.....learn to think for yourself.

Two questions:

o

\
How do we know that it did? You see, our beloved "gubermint" lies so fuckingh much that if they told me that it was raining and I could hear something that resembled rain drops on my roof? I would still look out side.

Since I really despise "STUPID" people, I have now put this MORON of epic proportions on ignore. The insult my brain has taken is just too much.

The planes weigh almost 200k lbs. If you do the math, you will see the amount of force that hit the side of the building. It would far exceed what 14" steel box columns could withstand.
Whatever the force, it was the same on the plane which was made of a material that has one third the mass and only half the strength. Sorry, you're just wrong.

One third of the mass? How do you figure that? Are you looking at the mass of the building? Or of the single spot of the impact?
Aluminum has one third the mass of steel, or said another way, steel has three times the density of aluminum and has twice the strength. An object with less mass and less strength could never penetrate an object of greater mass and greater strength without deforming. Planes can't fly through skyscrapers.

Two questions:

o

\

Since I really despise "STUPID" people, I have now put this MORON of epic proportions on ignore. The insult my brain has taken is just too much.

I'm sorry it hurts your brain. By the way you answered you own question, they packed it with explosives, that's how it made the hole. But the fragile boat didn't fly unimpeded through steel, like you believe airplanes can do. But stop thinking about i, it'll hurt that itty bitty brain of yours.

Two questions:

o

\

I'm sorry it hurts your brain. By the way you answered you own question, they packed it with explosives, that's how it made the hole. But the fragile boat didn't fly unimpeded through steel, like you believe airplanes can do. But stop thinking about i, it'll hurt that itty bitty brain of yours.

Those airplanes were loaded with fuel. if you watched the video you saw the explosion. Also, the landing gear and engines are not made of aluminum and remained intact. How do explain them being found if it wasn't an airplane, dumb ass?

Aluminum has one third the mass of steel, or said another way, steel has three times the density of aluminum and has twice the strength. An object with less mass and less strength could never penetrate an object of greater mass and greater strength without deforming. Planes can't fly through skyscrapers.

Force = mass times acceleration. I am so sorry that physics is beyond your comprehension.

If what you say is true, a thin sheet of steel should stop bullets,right? Hint: It doesn't!

The speed of the object has a great deal to do with it.

Two other things you have not considered.
First, the steel in question is a box column. Which means it is hollow.
Second, the steel beams are designed to hold weigh up, not to hold force out from the sides.

Also, do a little surfing for pics of items thrown by hurricane winds. I know there is one of a phonograph record into a utility pole. Is the mass of a vinyl album greater than a treated utility pole?

Two questions:

o

\

Have you ever seen what a 30mm bullet from an A-10 warthog does to a T-72 tank?

HK 4.6×30mm - Wikipedia

the German Army version of the 4.6×30mm cartridge (DM11 Penetrator) weighs 6.5 g

Lion of Babylon (tank) - Wikipedia

Weight 41.5 tonnes (45.7 short tons)

I understand that you aren't smarter than a 5th grader, because we see how well you are with physics. How can a little 6 gram projectile penetrate a 45 ton steel behemoth? I used to work on A-10s and saw what they could do. Shame you weren't on the receiving end of one of those, and did US all a favor.

WCDJIUh.jpg

Idiots who believe 911 was Saudi-Fl chimps via Osama are as stupid as the idiots who think they are "independent" from the Brit trash
See you on TV.... July 4....flags in hand, debt beyond imagination

Well of course the obvious Muslim Wahabi Saudi jihadis financed by Saudi Arabia, couldn't have committed 9/11.We are supposed to ignore the facts. facts like:Saudi Arabia was the homeland of the majority of the terrorists, was the homeland of the ideology, they funded the terrorist. But heaven forbid we notice. Naaa. Let's invade Iraq instead. It made no sense whatso ever. Let's do that, instead. because of phony WMD that weren't there. Nobody noticed that this was diversionary tactic. But why would our own president do something so pointless? Saudi Arabia...hmm they didn't do nutin' to nobody! RUN!

Less than 2 oz of.lead traveling at 2,200 feet per second will penetrate your skull or a sheet of aircraft aluminum. How much did you say those planes weighed again?

Well of course the obvious Muslim Wahabi Saudi jihadis financed by Saudi Arabia, couldn't have committed 9/11.We are supposed to ignore the facts. facts like:Saudi Arabia was the homeland of the majority of the terrorists, was the homeland of the ideology, they funded the terrorist. But heaven forbid we notice. Naaa. Let's invade Iraq instead. It made no sense whatso ever. let's do that, instead.
Yeah invade Saudi Arabia and attack our own people who work there? I have a better idea, next time a liberal shoots up Republican Congressmen or kids at a Country Western Event, anyone having an "Obama/Biden" or "I'M with the stupid bitch", lets just shoot the people in the car... I mean you want to attack Saudi for what a few bad people did, lets attack liberals for what they did...Got it..

120520-liberal-logic-70.jpg

Forum List

Back