Fluoride during pregnancy associated with adhd in children

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Higher levels of urinary fluoride during pregnancy are associated with more ADHD-like symptoms in school-age children, according to University of Toronto and York University researchers.

Fluoride During Pregnancy Associated With ADHD in Children

Do you know how many people haven't got a clue that their Toothpaste has a " WARNING CALL POISON CONTROL IF SWALLOWED" and no that's not if a kid eats the whole tube of tooth paste.
And, no it's not the natural stuff found in the earth either.......
iu

iu

upload_2018-10-13_15-35-45.png

Fluoride - Dangers of Fluoridation | Mercola.com

• Banned
  • Banned
The argument against flouride has continued since the 1950s, and debunked since then as well.

• Banned
The argument against flouride has continued since the 1950s, and debunked since then as well.

Yea bebunked because it's another GOV, funded program that's BS it's killing peopel many states realize that now and are taking it out.
it's POISON.

• Banned
WHen other COUNTRIES think we're are idiots because other COUNTRIES WON'T PUT THIS SHIT in their water......

They tell you how safe Vaccines are. " LIE". they tell you how safe GMO is " LIE"

They tell you smoking cigarettes were safe LIE

WRAP YOUR BRAIN AROUND THE FACT THAT ALL OF THIS MAKES HUGE CORPORATIONS BILLIONS AND BILLIONS..
KEEPING THE PEOPEL DUMB KEEPS THEM RICH....

upload_2018-10-13_15-59-34.png

List of Countries that Ban or Reject Water Fluoridation: Why North America is Actually the Exception | AltHealthWorks.com

upload_2018-10-13_16-2-24.png

http://www.actionpa.org/fluoride/countries.pdf

Yea bebunked because it's another GOV, funded program that's BS it's killing peopel many states realize that now and are taking it out.
it's POISON.

I've been exposed to flouride my entire life (66 years) and have exhibited none of the symptoms described. Nor am I aware of anyone of my acquaintance who has.

And my teeth are very bitey. :auiqs.jpg:

it's POISON.

I've been exposed to flouride my entire life (66 years) and have exhibited none of the symptoms described. Nor am I aware of anyone of my acquaintance who has.

It's proven it doesn't stop ppl from getting cavaties ... it's also proven a cancer causing agent..

TRY FACT NOT UR GOV DADDY

upload_2018-10-14_15-49-6-png.222646

Last edited:

it's POISON.

I bet you aren't the healthies fk either. on a few meds, probably a beer gut too. LOL

it's POISON.

I bet you aren't the healthies fk either. on a few meds, probably a beer gut too. LOL

5'11, 180 lbs., active 5th Dan Black Belt. Only meds I take are Advil and bourbon.

it's POISON.

It's proven it doesn't stop ppl from getting cavaties ... it's also proven a cancer causing agent..

TRY FACT NOT UR GOV DADDY

No dentist I've ever had was a government operative.

it's POISON.

5'11, 180 lbs., active 5th Dan Black Belt. Only meds I take are Advil and bourbon.

Excellent. good for you, still doesn't mean you aren't gonna kill yourself later .......ehhehh
Nawww just kidding.

On hte serious side did you see the studies at least from the university....

C'mon now you know the FDA EPA gov. fks tell us things are safe all the time and then thirty years later it ends up giving cancer, or heart attacks etc.

You know these fks lie

it's POISON.

You know advil will eat your liver ..... but that's a conspiracy too I know.....

it's POISON.

You know advil will eat your liver ..... but that's a conspiracy too I know.....

Unlikely. It's a rarity for me to take it. The bourbon will get me first.

I 'spose I could switch over to 'ludes. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back