911 Reality vs Myth

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
The myth of course is that airplanes flew through steel and concrete buildings. Reality says impossible. What we saw should have looked a lot more like an egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper. A 125 tons aluminum aircraft against a 500,000 ton skyscraper? Ridiculous! Just the exterior frame of the building in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane. Airplanes are sturdy but fragile, they're so light weight they can fly!
Watch the attached vid an try to convince yourself that a plane could fly through one of the strongest structures ever built.

How Do They Do It? - Airplane Recycling

The myth of course is that airplanes flew through steel and concrete buildings. Reality says impossible. What we saw should have looked a lot more like an egg hitting the floor than an arrow piercing a sheet of paper. A 125 tons aluminum aircraft against a 500,000 ton skyscraper? Ridiculous! Just the exterior frame of the building in just the 'affected area' had more mass than the entire plane. Airplanes are sturdy but fragile, they're so light weight they can fly!
Watch the attached vid an try to convince yourself that a plane could fly through one of the strongest structures ever built.

Force = Mass X Acceleration. That's why 10-year-old kids can be taught to bust up cinder blocks with their little hands.

And why 10 year old kids can also learn Newton's Third Law (I did when I built my first flying model rocket) , "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". In every collision between two objects both objects receive equal impact force, reducing every collision into a test of materials strength. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!

Did you even bother to watch the video? How do you explain the ease with which a steel excavator literally devoured the airplane. Notice that the excavator barely sways while ripping the plane apart.

The idea that a plane could fly through 14" steel box columns spaced one meter on center is embarrassingly absurd.

OPEC-Financed

^This has been a paid political announcement by a Lone Wolf jihadi troll.

OPEC-Financed

^This has been a paid political announcement by a Lone Wolf jihadi troll.
I am? News to me!

And why 10 year old kids can also learn Newton's Third Law (I did when I built my first flying model rocket) , "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". In every collision between two objects both objects receive equal impact force, reducing every collision into a test of materials strength. Steel and concrete beat aluminum every time!

Did you even bother to watch the video? How do you explain the ease with which a steel excavator literally devoured the airplane. Notice that the excavator barely sways while ripping the plane apart.

The idea that a plane could fly through 14" steel box columns spaced one meter on center is embarrassingly absurd.

The planes weigh almost 200k lbs. If you do the math, you will see the amount of force that hit the side of the building. It would far exceed what 14" steel box columns could withstand.

People who did not live through 911, who weren't traumatized by 911 will not be fooled. How will we explain our complicity? Our acquiescence to a demonstrable lie? A lie now swallowed up in a sea of lies.

Since I am of the Air Force, let me tell you a thing or two. A jet full of fuel that weighs 10,000 pounds can smash up any glass and girder structure especially when it is coming in at about 500 mph. But if you notice about the towers, the superstructure of it, still withstood the impact of the crash, but after a few hours of intense HEAT, even that metal soon melted.

I don't expect idiots like you who graduated from public education would know such stuff, which is why I am giving you a somewhat 7th grade scientific explanation. If you didn't pass 6th then all this went over your head.

The planes weigh almost 200k lbs. If you do the math, you will see the amount of force that hit the side of the building. It would far exceed what 14" steel box columns could withstand.
Whatever the force, it was the same on the plane which was made of a material that has one third the mass and only half the strength. Sorry, you're just wrong.

People who did not live through 911, who weren't traumatized by 911 will not be fooled. How will we explain our complicity? Our acquiescence to a demonstrable lie? A lie now swallowed up in a sea of lies.
I have an idea. Go hijack a jet without passengers but full of fuel and fly it into an old abandoned tower, lets say Los Angeles or San Fransicko, full of druggies and illegals. Do the experiment and see how well it follows the 9/11 event. That could be your contribution to society, by taking your stupid ass out of this world.

save-the-planet-kill-yourself-insulting-picture.jpg

Since I am of the Air Force, let me tell you a thing or two. A jet full of fuel that weighs 10,000 pounds can smash up any glass and girder structure especially when it is coming in at about 500 mph. But if you notice about the towers, the superstructure of it, still withstood the impact of the crash, but after a few hours of intense HEAT, even that metal soon melted.

I don't expect idiots like you who graduated from public education would know such stuff, which is why I am giving you a somewhat 7th grade scientific explanation. If you didn't pass 6th then all this went over your head.

We don't need to see the video again, its seared into our brains, that's why you're having so much trouble realizing it's a lie.

I have an idea. Go hijack a jet without passengers but full of fuel and fly it into an old abandoned tower, lets say Los Angeles or San Fransicko, full of druggies and illegals. Do the experiment and see how well it follows the 9/11 event. That could be your contribution to society, by taking your stupid ass out of this world.

save-the-planet-kill-yourself-insulting-picture.jpg
And now let's resort to calling names. I understand how shocking it is to see how fragile an aircraft really is. No they can't be used as a battering ram. Sorry, it's a lie!

Whatever the force, it was the same on the plane which was made of a material that has one third the mass and only half the strength. Sorry, you're just wrong.

One third of the mass? How do you figure that? Are you looking at the mass of the building? Or of the single spot of the impact?

Forum List

Back