91 Felonies

Just like you know 100% that he's innocent.

Well maybe he is maybe he isn't. I never said that I knew that for sure. All I said was that 91 felonies was ridiculous. I guess he could be guilty of some of them, but it's sort of hard to believe at this point and it just isn't believable in the slightest bit that he's guilty of all 91 charges when a lot of them aren't even legit crimes.

Well maybe he is maybe he isn't. I never said that I knew that for sure. All I said was that 91 felonies was ridiculous. I guess he could be guilty of some of them, but it's sort of hard to believe at this point and it just isn't believable in the slightest bit that he's guilty of all 91 charges when a lot of them aren't even legit crimes.
Unlike you, I am not driven by a political party. Based on what I've seen and heard I think he is most likely guilty.

Care to elaborate?
I have been following a behavioral analyst on youtube. This man has been a professional interrogator for the police for decades. He has the ability of figuring out when people are being truthful. He digs right in. He notices everything from what someone says to their body language. The best way you can tell if someone is not being truthful is whether or not they give a direct answer to a direct question. Trump does not do this. I noticed when he was asked about some recordings his answer was "I did nothing wrong." That does not answer the question. Don't take my word for it. Watch this video about Trumps trial.

I have been following a behavioral analyst on youtube. This man has been a professional interrogator for the police for decades. He has the ability of figuring out when people are being truthful. He digs right in. He notices everything from what someone says to their body language. The best way you can tell if someone is not being truthful is whether or not they give a direct answer to a direct question. Trump does not do this. I noticed when he was asked about some recordings his answer was "I did nothing wrong." That does not answer the question. Don't take my word for it. Watch this video about Trumps trial.

I'll watch the video later on but depending on the question the fact that he did nothing wrong might answer it.

Forum List

Back