91 Felonies

Those weren't top secret. They were Declassified by Trump. Biden was the one with the classified top secret documents. Try and keep up
:auiqs.jpg:
Trump tells that to MAGAtards

Even his lawyers would not bring that nonsense up in court

:auiqs.jpg:
Trump tells that to MAGAtards

Even his lawyers would not bring that nonsense up in court
Yep and he wasn't lying. You shit Libs would like to think he was though.

Screenshot_20220518-203925_Instagram.jpg

Funny shit. They need protection because of their own stupidity. Way back in 1776 judges like those got tared and feathered.

It would sure do this country a lot of good if we were to revive that traditional way of dealing with corrupt public servants.

At the very least, a very large portion of public servants seriously need to be harshly reminded of their place; that they are our servants and not our masters.

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
Well, Lefties went for a record number of impeachments, but we're all baseless crap. Just have to see how many of the 91 flop.

So, who wants to play "how much money is Trump going to sue for after all this bullshit is over?"

Forum List

Back