9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

You morons wonder why people identify black criminals with the black community.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

As you are doing right now.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "typical ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

Suppose it was a white child that was killed and a black poster identified the killer as a "TYPICAL cracker", "peckerwood".....or even a "cave monkey"? Suppose it was an Asian killer and he was referred to as TYPICAL "Gook" or if it was a Jewish killer and he was labeled a TYPICAL "KiK@"?

Would that be considered offensive to you or your buddy Tank?

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda if "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why is it necessary to use a thinly veiled racial slur that is an insult to the dead child, the dead childs parents, and the black population in general?

Why not call him a murderous, criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

"People" like you and Tank gleefully look for ways even in the face of an utter tragedy to justify your racial slurs and will use the most horrendous crime to defend your thinly veiled racist actions. You NOR "Tank" have a shred of compassion for that dead child. In fact, knowing the mindset of some of you here, you are probably rejoicing quietly.

You're both disgusting.

To the extent that the word "typical" implied that ALL, or MOST blacks were like the shooter, then yes, that was inappropriate.

But anger often leads to inappropriate words or actions, and Tank was obviously angry.

Al and Caption were not. They were more upset with Tank's harsh language than the death of a black child.

They did defend the shooter in a number of ways, attacking the one insulting the shooter, and defecting to other issues, and in Al's case pretending that the shooter was someone else, ie a "white Oathkeeper".

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

Him labeling the thug as a "typical ni@@er, speaks volumes.

And your insistence in defending him does as well.

He nor you care about the dead child. Your thinly veiled agendas are obvious.

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.
There is no assumption monkey. Tank long proved his racism before you even signed up for the site. You and he are from the same monkey tribe. Practically everyone knows this.

I don't understand why the neighborhoods don't all get together, get guns and run the gangs and drug dealers out of the area.
Why do they just sit back and take that crap from murders?

Thats a whole "nother" conversation which you have demonstrated in the past you dont really want to hear. It involves your heroes....the cops.

Little black girl gets killed and all this ni@@er can say is he's a "black god"

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story

I thought it was Chris rock who said there was a bid difference between a ****** and a black man.
Chris Rock only makes decisions for himself. Is this another attempt to dictate a "Black leader" that you white guys are preoccupied with?

You don't give a shit about that little girl or black lives. Then, neither does blacklivesmatter. What you want is more free stuff.
Your appeal to emotion is noted and swatted down. Your deflection won't save you. Again I ask what does her death have to do with Blacklivesmatter? Can you answer or do you want to continue to play dumb?
It's ironic that your lives had more value when you were property. I guarantee you that white slave owners would have put a stop to the carnage like that of the little girl and the streets of places like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore. Weird, but true.
Our value has never done anything but go up since the beginning of time.. i think melanin is about $378 a gram now if you want to put a monetary value on it. However, thats just more of your deflections. I accept your concession.
Not true. The mere presence of your people, lowers property values in any neighborhood you reside in. People think you guys kind of suck.
I agree you are not true. Your are not intelligent and you are not fully human as well. The only people that think we suck are monkeys like you. I can live with that as long as your women are the polar opposite. :laugh:
Still, property values lower by your presence.

Typical ni@@er

I think your mask of "I care about blacks" is falling off when you do stuff like this. Sad story

I thought it was Chris rock who said there was a bid difference between a ****** and a black man.
Chris Rock only makes decisions for himself. Is this another attempt to dictate a "Black leader" that you white guys are preoccupied with?

Actually, Chris made a pretty compelling argument.

I don't attempt anything.

Can you pull your head out of your baboon ass ?

Probably an Oath Keepers work.

You are one sad moron.
Youre one sad monkey.

And you're jealous people don't even think that highly of you.

You'd give monkeys a bad name.
And you are sad monkey that needs someone to think highly of you....even on line. :laugh:

Good thing you laugh at what you think is funny. Nobody else will.

I really worry that you call people monkey's (and think they somehow give a rat's ass).

Your appeal to emotion is noted and swatted down. Your deflection won't save you. Again I ask what does her death have to do with Blacklivesmatter? Can you answer or do you want to continue to play dumb?
It's ironic that your lives had more value when you were property. I guarantee you that white slave owners would have put a stop to the carnage like that of the little girl and the streets of places like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore. Weird, but true.
Our value has never done anything but go up since the beginning of time.. i think melanin is about $378 a gram now if you want to put a monetary value on it. However, thats just more of your deflections. I accept your concession.
Not true. The mere presence of your people, lowers property values in any neighborhood you reside in. People think you guys kind of suck.
I agree you are not true. Your are not intelligent and you are not fully human as well. The only people that think we suck are monkeys like you. I can live with that as long as your women are the polar opposite. :laugh:
Your property value was already at an alltime low and there were no Blacks around. Living in a trailer park does that.

Typical ni@@er

If you are attempting to communicate with him, you should stick to one syllable words and talk very slowly.

Typical ni@@er

It was only compelling because you agree. Of course you attempted to prove a point by using Chris Rock. Its the old "well this Black guy said...." gambit. As usual it doesnt work.

Can you pull your head out of your chimp ass?

I am afraid the concept of "property" is probably lost on this twit.

And value ? Well, you have to own it first.

Probably an Oath Keepers work.

You are one sad moron.
Youre one sad monkey.

And you are sad monkey that needs someone to think highly of you....even on line. :laugh:

I really worry that you call people monkey's (and think they somehow give a rat's ass).
Your life seems to revolve around what other people think of you. Why? Is it that monkey instinct to conform to a pecking order?

Typical ni@@er

If you are attempting to communicate with him, you should stick to one syllable words and talk very slowly.

Headed outside.

Have a good day.

Headed outside.

Have a good day.
Zoo keeper showing you off to the crowd? Get lots of exercise.

You are one sad moron.
Youre one sad monkey.

Your life seems to revolve around what other people think of you. Why? Is it that monkey instinct to conform to a pecking order?

Don't understand sarcasm....got it.

My monkey instinct is to ignore a bacteria like yourself.

Youre one sad monkey.

Don't understand sarcasm....got it.

My monkey instinct is to ignore a bacteria like yourself.
You dont understand anything but a bad lice infection.

Thanks for agreeing you are a monkey. I knew you would admit it sooner or later.

Forum List

Back