Heaven has gates, walls, so why does Biden think America is better than heaven???

LMAO!!

This dude ^ thinks tRump get s sarcasm!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
He utilizes sarcasm in his constant jabs and attempts to gaslight Americans. Some people believe he's entertaining ; I believe he's simply vulgar.

You're an idiot. If you believe that, remove the locks on your doors

Why when confronted with the fact that Walls keep things IN, not out, why do Cult members respond with something stupid like this post?

I have walls to keep the weather out, and the heat in. I have locks on my doors to keep people out when I'm not home, or sleeping, but I'm under no illusion that no one will get in if they are determined to do so.

There's a fence between this house and the house next door for privacy.

Sorry to hear that. The so-called Bible , the Koran , the Bagda vits, etc. are all subsets of the book of life. You're just studying one chapter , you can't get the big picture.
Onlyone is Life......the others are from.....

We aren't the world's saviors. You feed and house them if that's what you believe
Give this statement and the previous post I wouldn't be so secure in your hope for a visit to heaven. You might just reach the outskirts of town and run out of gas.

Why when confronted with the fact that Walls keep things IN, not out, why do Cult members respond with something stupid like this post?

I have walls to keep the weather out, and the heat in. I have locks on my doors to keep people out when I'm not home, or sleeping, but I'm under no illusion that no one will get in if they are determined to do so.

There's a fence between this house and the house next door for privacy.
Fence for "privacy"? But it's OK for illegals to cross the borders of the USA because they aren't doing it for "privacy"? Do you know how dumb that sounds? You have a fence to protect your privacy BUT you don't want a WALL to prevent illegals, drug trade, terrorists i.e. "ILLEGALS" from coming in?
Wow that is truly one of the dumbest statements!

Fence for "privacy"? But it's OK for illegals to cross the borders of the USA because they aren't doing it for "privacy"? Do you know how dumb that sounds? You have a fence to protect your privacy BUT you don't want a WALL to prevent illegals, drug trade, terrorists i.e. "ILLEGALS" from coming in?

Oh, you are SOOOOOOO close.

Why do you think illegals are coming here? They are coming here for JOBS. They know they can get jobs because there are white people who will happily hire them.

This is why your fence around Biden's house analogy is stupid. I promise you, when his house needs cleaning or painting or whatever, people are able to come in, no problem.

Your outrage is laughable. It's an imaginary line on a map having no meaning in reality.

"Illegals" are not your enemy you brainwashed dolt. The immigrants are not bringing drugs and they're not terrorists.,

You've been driven out of your mind by the lies and the propaganda. In your case it was a short trip, but it's all lies.

Wake up by already. trump built the wall there's no one crossing the border. He solved it in one day. Wish my kitchen redo.was that fast.

A loaded gun next to your bed is NOT safe according to statistics. You are in more danger , you have already escalated the risk factor. Don't shoot yourself in the eye.
Actually, it's across the room, under a stack of T-shirts.

Forum List

Back