9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

You are one sad moron.
Youre one sad monkey.

And you're jealous people don't even think that highly of you.

You'd give monkeys a bad name.
And you are sad monkey that needs someone to think highly of you....even on line. :laugh:

Good thing you laugh at what you think is funny. Nobody else will.

I really worry that you call people monkey's (and think they somehow give a rat's ass).
Your life seems to revolve around what other people think of you. Why? Is it that monkey instinct to conform to a pecking order?
Quiet down, or I'll have to whip you. You guys like things that are "old school " don't ya?

Youre one sad monkey.

And you are sad monkey that needs someone to think highly of you....even on line. :laugh:

I really worry that you call people monkey's (and think they somehow give a rat's ass).
Your life seems to revolve around what other people think of you. Why? Is it that monkey instinct to conform to a pecking order?
Quiet down, or I'll have to whip you. You guys like things that are "old school " don't ya?
Go eat your bananas. Practically everyone knows you wouldnt be able to whip me if your welfare check depended on it.

Go eat your bananas. Practically everyone knows you wouldnt be able to whip me if your welfare check depended on it.
Yeah, back in the day they would whip you guys and fuck your women. It's pretty horrific. Old slave masters were spilling their seed in your mother's and sisters left and right. They had a good time with them. Terrible, just terrible. I bet you have the masters blood flowing through your veins as we speak.

Yeah, back in the day they would whip you guys and fuck your women. It's pretty horrific. Old slave masters were spilling their seed in your mother's and sisters left and right. They had a good one with them. Terrible, just terrible. I bet you have the masters blood flowing through your veins as we speak.
"Back in the day" was the key phrase. Stop living vicariously through what your monkey ancestors were able to do while outnumbering Blacks. Typical of you violent monkeys that glorify rape. Now the tables are turned except we dont have to rape your women. They come to us willingly.
laugh.gif

I don't understand why the neighborhoods don't all get together, get guns and run the gangs and drug dealers out of the area.
Why do they just sit back and take that crap from murders?

Thats a whole "nother" conversation which you have demonstrated in the past you dont really want to hear. It involves your heroes....the cops.

That is an excuse.
Nothing wrong with getting a neighborhood watch and start working with them.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the neighborhoods don't all get together, get guns and run the gangs and drug dealers out of the area.
Why do they just sit back and take that crap from murders?

Thats a whole "nother" conversation which you have demonstrated in the past you dont really want to hear. It involves your heroes....the cops.

Nothing wrong with getting a neighborhood watch.
Depends on the cops. If the cops are part of the problem then the people setting it up mysteriously get killed or their homes shot up.

Yeah, back in the day they would whip you guys and fuck your women. It's pretty horrific. Old slave masters were spilling their seed in your mother's and sisters left and right. They had a good one with them. Terrible, just terrible. I bet you have the masters blood flowing through your veins as we speak.
"Back in the day" was the key phrase. Stop living vicariously through what your monkey ancestors were able to do while outnumbering Blacks. Now the tables are turned except we dont have to rape your women. They come to us willingly.
Yeah, the masters liked the young ones the most. They did very naughty things with those girls.

"Back in the day" was the key phrase. Stop living vicariously through what your monkey ancestors were able to do while outnumbering Blacks. Now the tables are turned except we dont have to rape your women. They come to us willingly.
Yeah, the masters liked the young ones the most. They did very naughty things those girls.
White guys are pedos. Practically everyone knows this. What can I say? Its' in their genes to cause misery and suffering. Thanks for admitting you guys are feral monkeys.
laugh.gif

Yeah, the masters liked the young ones the most. They did very naughty things those girls.
White guys are pedos. What can I say? Thanks for admitting you guys are feral monkeys.
laugh.gif
Imagine it, a sweaty old white man with a 16 year old black girl on her knees, doing his bidding. It's so tragic. Luckily we put a stop to that business. YOU'RE WELCOME!

White guys are pedos. What can I say? Thanks for admitting you guys are feral monkeys.
laugh.gif
Imagine it, a sweaty old white man with a 16 year old black girl on her knees doing his bidding. It's so tragic.
I see you are already imagining it. Dont get your keyboard sticky! I dont have to imagine it. Its already proven that it happened. White guys had to force Black girls to have sex with them over pain of death or killing their parents. Thats quite the opposite of what happens now. Black guys have grown white women doing the same thing. Its so much more fun not having to force them.

laugh.gif
Imagine it, a sweaty old white man with a 16 year old black girl on her knees doing his bidding. It's so tragic.
I see you are already imagining it. Dont get your keyboard sticky! I dont have to imagine it. Its already proven that it happened. White guys had to force Black girls to have sex with them over pain of death or killing their parents. Thats quite the opposite of what happens now. Black guys have grown white women doing the same thing. Its so much more fun not having to force them.
You guys sure do love white girls. She may be about 70 pounds over weight, but hey, at least she's white.

laugh.gif
You guys sure do love white girls. She may be about 70 pounds over weight, but hey, at least she's white.
Dont try to change the subject. This is the first time you admitted you white boys are so weak they have to rape young Black girls. We dont love white girls. They love us. Here you can see for yourself.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dont try to change the subject. This is the first time you admitted you white boys are so weak they have to rape young Black girls. We dont love white girls. They love us. Here you can see for yourself.
laugh.gif

You found only 2 girls after almost 5 hours! :laugh:
There are like 6 in the first frame of my video and it goes on and on. The difference is I dont have a problem with Black women and white men. The result is still a Black child and further breeding out of the recessive white gene. Now what you need to show me is a video of an underage Black girl saying she likes white men raping her. You know...a pedo like you admitted you admire.

This black life does not matter:

9-year-old girl shot dead while doing her homework.

There was no suspect in the attack more than 24 hours after the Tuesday shooting that killed Jamyla Bolden and wounded her 34-year-old mother in the leg, authorities said.

The girl's father, James Bolden, made an emotional plea for someone to step forward with information.

"Do it for a 9-year-old child that didn't even get to see the rest of the world," Bolden told KMOV.

Police believe the shooter fired from close range into the home, striking the child as she sat on her mother's bed.

Ferguson 9-year-old girl shot dead doing homework on bed
This shit happens every day in Detroit. Tonight a black man was in the driver's seat of his car taking care of his two kids in the back seat while his wife was in the gas station and a gunman came out of know where and killed the man.

I'm going to ask the same question I asked when the black guy killed the cop in Texas. Was it a random act of violence or a settled beef between two criminals? If it's random that's worse.

Forum List

Back