9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

In your world he was right. Youre from the same pile of steaming monkey shit he is.

"My world"?

THis is not subjective. The shooter was black just like Tank called it.
Like Tank assumed. Yes your world. The wild kingdom of monkeys.

And our assumption was correct, and yours was wrong.

This is not a subjective judgement or opinion anymore. THe shooter has been found and found to be black.
Like I said, a broken clock is right twice a day. Dont get happy Tank was right. You both are still illiterate monkeys.

There is nothing broken about understanding the odds.

We did, you did not.
There is something broken about being dumb...which both of you are. Like I said, a broken clock is right twice a day. You and Tank still havent raised your credibility any.

"My world"?

This is not a subjective judgement or opinion anymore. THe shooter has been found and found to be black.
Like I said, a broken clock is right twice a day. Dont get happy Tank was right. You both are still illiterate monkeys.

We did, you did not.
There is something broken about being dumb...which both of you are. Like I said, a broken clock is right twice a day. You and Tank still havent raised your credibility any.

Two people you ridicule as "monkeys" were right and you were wrong.

When your assumptions lead you to a faulty conclusion, as yours have, it is time to examine your assumptions.

But you cannot.

You are broken.

We did, you did not.

Two people you ridicule as "monkeys" were right and you were wrong.

When your assumptions lead you to a faulty conclusion, as yours have, it is time to examine your assumptions.

But you cannot.

You are broken.
Like I said, even a monkey can put the square block into the square hole once in a while.

That the murderer was black was a no-brainer. Almost all blacks who are murdered are murdered by blacks. And then they tell us that black lives matter.
I agree you lack a brain. Thats true Blacks are mostly murdered by Blacks. What does Black lives matter have to do with Black on Black crime?
If blacks stop killing each other, then someone might take blacklivesmatter seriously. But that's not going to happen.

That the murderer was black was a no-brainer. Almost all blacks who are murdered are murdered by blacks. And then they tell us that black lives matter.
I agree you lack a brain. Thats true Blacks are mostly murdered by Blacks. What does Black lives matter have to do with Black on Black crime?
If blacks stop killing each other, then someone might take blacklivesmatter seriously. But that's not going to happen.
You are suffering from tanginality. Lots of someones take Blacklivesmatter seriously. Did you just wake up from a coma or something?

You don't give a shit about that little girl or black lives. Then, neither does blacklivesmatter. What you want is more free stuff.
Your appeal to emotion is noted and swatted down. Your deflection won't save you. Again I ask what does her death have to do with Blacklivesmatter? Can you answer or do you want to continue to play dumb?

You don't give a shit about that little girl or black lives. Then, neither does blacklivesmatter. What you want is more free stuff.
Your appeal to emotion is noted and swatted down. Your deflection won't save you. Again I ask what does her death have to do with Blacklivesmatter? Can you answer or do you want to continue to play dumb?
It's ironic that your lives had more value when you were property. I guarantee you that white slave owners would have put a stop to the carnage like that of the little girl and the streets of places like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore. Weird, but true.

It's ironic that your lives had more value when you were property. I guarantee you that white slave owners would have put a stop to the carnage like that of the little girl and the streets of places like Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore. Weird, but true.
Our value has never done anything but go up since the beginning of time.. i think melanin is about $378 a gram now if you want to put a monetary value on it. However, thats just more of your deflections. I accept your concession.

"My world"?

We did, you did not.
Not true. Their credibility most definitely raised by calling this. You were wrong and they were right. Maybe one day youll find the courage and integrity to admit when youre wrong, but i wont hold my breath, since youre just a shit stain racist.

Our value has never done anything but go up since the beginning of time.. i think melanin is about $378 a gram now if you want to put a monetary value on it. However, thats just more of your deflections. I accept your concession.
Not true. The mere presence of your people, lowers property values in any neighborhood you reside in. People think you guys kind of suck.

Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.
White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

You morons wonder why people identify black criminals with the black community.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

As you are doing right now.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "TYPICAL ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

Suppose it was a white child that was killed and a black poster identified the killer as a "TYPICAL cracker", "peckerwood".....or even a "cave monkey"? Suppose it was an Asian killer and he was referred to as TYPICAL "Gook" or if it was a Jewish killer and he was labeled a TYPICAL "KiK@"?

Would that be considered offensive to you or your buddy Tank?

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda of "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why is it necessary to use a thinly veiled racial slur that is an insult to the dead child, the dead childs parents, and the black population in general?

Why not call him a murderous criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

"People" like you and Tank gleefully look for ways even in the face of an utter tragedy to justify your racial slurs and will use the most horrendous crime to defend your thinly veiled racist actions. You NOR "Tank" have a shred of compassion for that dead child. In fact, knowing the mindset of some of you here, you are probably rejoicing quietly.

You're both disgusting.

Last edited:
Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.
White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "typical ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

Suppose it was a white child that was killed and a black poster identified the killer as a "TYPICAL cracker", "peckerwood".....or even a "cave monkey"? Suppose it was an Asian killer and he was referred to as TYPICAL "Gook" or if it was a Jewish killer and he was labeled a TYPICAL "KiK@"?

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda if "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why is it necessary to use a thinly veiled racial slur that is an insult to the dead child, the dead childs parents, and the black population in general?

Why not call him a murderous, criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

"People" like you and Tank gleefully look for ways even in the face of an utter tragedy to justify your racial slurs and will use the most horrendous crime to defend your thinly veiled racist actions. You NOR "Tank" have a shred of compassion for that dead child. In fact, knowing the mindset of some of you here, you are probably rejoicing quietly.

You're both disgusting.

To the extent that the word "typical" implied that ALL, or MOST blacks were like the shooter, then yes, that was inappropriate.

But anger often leads to inappropriate words or actions, and Tank was obviously angry.

Al and Caption were not. They were more upset with Tank's harsh language than the death of a black child.

They did defend the shooter in a number of ways, attacking the one insulting the shooter, and defecting to other issues, and in Al's case pretending that the shooter was someone else, ie a "white Oathkeeper".

Moronic racist nonsense.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "typical ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda if "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why not call him a murderous, criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

You're both disgusting.

To the extent that the word "typical" implied that ALL, or MOST blacks were like the shooter, then yes, that was inappropriate.

But anger often leads to inappropriate words or actions, and Tank was obviously angry.

Al and Caption were not. They were more upset with Tank's harsh language than the death of a black child.

They did defend the shooter in a number of ways, attacking the one insulting the shooter, and defecting to other issues, and in Al's case pretending that the shooter was someone else, ie a "white Oathkeeper".

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

Him labeling the thug as a "typical ni@@er, speaks volumes.

And your insistence in defending him does as well.

He nor you care about the dead child. Your thinly veiled agendas are obvious.

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

Moronic racist nonsense.

You're both disgusting.

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.

Moronic racist nonsense.

You're both disgusting.

SMGDH

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.

WTF?! I ackowledged the killer as one who should be convicted, but I have very little interest in respecting the views of a RACIST "ideological opponent" who generalizes as opposed to making mature and responsible points other than "TYPICAL".

It is
unbelievable that you dont understand what I am saying.

But....I will say this. The scum who killed that child should burn in hell.

If it was ANY child that lost their life under the same circumstances, I would not characterize the killer as a "TYPICAL" anything....killers are not TYPICAL.

Do you inderstand basic logic, or are you oblivious to that basic concept?

Last edited:
I don't understand why the neighborhoods don't all get together, get guns and run the gangs and drug dealers out of the area.
Why do they just sit back and take that crap from murders?

We did, you did not.
Not true. Their credibility most definitely raised by calling this. You were wrong and they were right. Maybe one day youll find the courage and integrity to admit when youre wrong, but i wont hold my breath, since youre just a shit stain racist.
No their credentials made no move. You cant go lower than bottom and once you reach bottom there is no upward mobility allowed. I actually did admit I was wrong but being a monkey reading comprehension is difficult for you. You are on the same level as Tank and Corrall. Three monkeys that get lucky every sighting of Haleys comet.

Not true. The mere presence of your people, lowers property values in any neighborhood you reside in. People think you guys kind of suck.
I agree you are not true. Your are not intelligent and you are not fully human as well. The only people that think we suck are monkeys like you. I can live with that as long as your women are the polar opposite. :laugh:

Moronic racist nonsense.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "TYPICAL ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda of "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why not call him a murderous criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

You're both disgusting.
Corrall is a monkey like Tank is. If he honestly thinks Tank was upset and not a racist then he is dumber than I previously thought he was. As far as I am concerned at least Tank doesnt try to pretend to be intelligent. That means this Corral guy is dumb and a liar.

Forum List

Back