9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

I'm

I see. White girls like black guys because they are stupid.

Was that what she said or are you trying to pretend thats what she said?

No, listening to her for two minutes told me I could only listen to that for maybe a couple nights. Now I see why you guys leave. To have to listen to that all day everyday? Omg

Girls love bad boys. To some white girls probably a lot of white women fing a black guy is something taboo a lot of them would love to dom.

I can understand. I kidnapped the pooty. What did Cuba goofing say to Tom Cruise in Jerry mcquire? Shoplift the pooty? A banged a few single black moms in my day. If they didn't have kids I might have married one of them.

Lot more hot white girls with no kids banging black guys than black women with no kids.

You know how Muslim men in America have to keep their daughters away from white Americans? For some reason black women keep it hood. Is the Mandingo love that good?

I'm

No, listening to her for two minutes told me I could only listen to that for maybe a couple nights. Now I see why you guys leave. To have to listen to that all day everyday? Omg

Girls love bad boys. To some white girls probably a lot of white women fing a black guy is something taboo a lot of them would love to dom.

I can understand. I kidnapped the pooty. What did Cuba goofing say to Tom Cruise in Jerry mcquire? Shoplift the pooty? A banged a few single black moms in my day. If they didn't have kids I might have married one of them.

Lot more hot white girls with no kids banging black guys than black women with no kids.

You know how Muslim men in America have to keep their daughters away from white Americans? For some reason black women keep it hood. Is the Mandingo love that good?

Its more than "bad boy", big dicks, and all the other adjectives. From what lots of white women have told me its all that and more. Many white women have told me that they would take a broke Black man with nothing faster than a white guy with money, a job etc. I couldnt understand it until they pointed out how I felt about Black women.

I'm

Its more than "bad boy", big dicks, and all the other adjectives. From what lots of white women have told me its all that and more. Many white women have told me that they would take a broke Black man with nothing faster than a white guy with money, a job etc. I couldnt understand it until they pointed out how I felt about Black women.

What is it in your own words?

Moronic racist nonsense.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

You morons wonder why people identify black criminals with the black community.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

As you are doing right now.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "typical ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

Suppose it was a white child that was killed and a black poster identified the killer as a "TYPICAL cracker", "peckerwood".....or even a "cave monkey"? Suppose it was an Asian killer and he was referred to as TYPICAL "Gook" or if it was a Jewish killer and he was labeled a TYPICAL "KiK@"?

Would that be considered offensive to you or your buddy Tank?

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda if "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why is it necessary to use a thinly veiled racial slur that is an insult to the dead child, the dead childs parents, and the black population in general?

Why not call him a murderous, criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

"People" like you and Tank gleefully look for ways even in the face of an utter tragedy to justify your racial slurs and will use the most horrendous crime to defend your thinly veiled racist actions. You NOR "Tank" have a shred of compassion for that dead child. In fact, knowing the mindset of some of you here, you are probably rejoicing quietly.

You're both disgusting.

To the extent that the word "typical" implied that ALL, or MOST blacks were like the shooter, then yes, that was inappropriate.

But anger often leads to inappropriate words or actions, and Tank was obviously angry.

Al and Caption were not. They were more upset with Tank's harsh language than the death of a black child.

They did defend the shooter in a number of ways, attacking the one insulting the shooter, and defecting to other issues, and in Al's case pretending that the shooter was someone else, ie a "white Oathkeeper".

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

Him labeling the thug as a "typical ni@@er, speaks volumes.

And your insistence in defending him does as well.

He nor you care about the dead child. Your thinly veiled agendas are obvious.

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.

WTF?! I ackowledged the killer as one who should be convicted, but I have very little interest in respecting the views of a RACIST "ideological opponent" who generalizes as opposed to making mature and responsible points other than "TYPICAL".

It is
unbelievable that you dont understand what I am saying.

But....I will say this. The scum who killed that child should burn in hell.

If it was ANY child that lost their life under the same circumstances, I would not characterize the killer as a "TYPICAL" anything....killers are not TYPICAL.

Do you inderstand basic logic, or are you oblivious to that basic concept?

I understand perfectly what you are saying.

I disagree with it.

Tank was angry and used harsh and insensitive language.

Oh, what a crime...

YOU find it useful to pretend that that is more than it is, and to use it to define your ideological enemies.

Oh look, the fox says foxes aren't fucked up...the chickens are. Ain't that brave of the fox? Takes a real strong person to see the faults in....others.
White boys need to focus on Blacks even as their culture crumbles before their eyes yet once again.

Moronic racist nonsense.

Tank insulted the murderer, and you two rushed forward to defend him.

You morons wonder why people identify black criminals with the black community.

Here is your answer. Because the black community identifies with black criminals.

As you are doing right now.

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "TYPICAL ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

Suppose it was a white child that was killed and a black poster identified the killer as a "TYPICAL cracker", "peckerwood".....or even a "cave monkey"? Suppose it was an Asian killer and he was referred to as TYPICAL "Gook" or if it was a Jewish killer and he was labeled a TYPICAL "KiK@"?

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda of "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why is it necessary to use a thinly veiled racial slur that is an insult to the dead child, the dead childs parents, and the black population in general?

Why not call him a murderous criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

"People" like you and Tank gleefully look for ways even in the face of an utter tragedy to justify your racial slurs and will use the most horrendous crime to defend your thinly veiled racist actions. You NOR "Tank" have a shred of compassion for that dead child. In fact, knowing the mindset of some of you here, you are probably rejoicing quietly.

You're both disgusting.
Corrall is a monkey like Tank is. If he honestly thinks Tank was upset and not a racist then he is dumber than I previously thought he was. As far as I am concerned at least Tank doesnt try to pretend to be intelligent. That means this Corral guy is dumb and a liar.

Were you hoping the shooter was never caught?

Because it is not credible that you really thought it was most likely a white guy, considering the low numbers of white on black crime.

Why did you set your self up like that?

You qre playing srmantics. And doing a piss poor job at it. If Tank was "insulting the killer" as you insist, WHY would he call him a "typical ni@@er"....in case you don't realize it, that statement invalidates any logic claiming that he was "just insulting the killer"

No one is defending the killer here, but by the same token it is easy to see your agenda if "your kind" which is to use the tragic death of this child to criminalize and insult an entire race of people.

Why not call him a murderous, criminal who deserves to be convicted for the crime?

You're both disgusting.

To the extent that the word "typical" implied that ALL, or MOST blacks were like the shooter, then yes, that was inappropriate.

But anger often leads to inappropriate words or actions, and Tank was obviously angry.

Al and Caption were not. They were more upset with Tank's harsh language than the death of a black child.

They did defend the shooter in a number of ways, attacking the one insulting the shooter, and defecting to other issues, and in Al's case pretending that the shooter was someone else, ie a "white Oathkeeper".

You can deflect and try to justify Tanks statement however you wish. For one who is so "outraged" by the killer, he missed the opportunity to be critical of him soley, instead referring to him as "typical".

This thread is nothing but a soapbox for racist dreck to use a dead child as racial "bait".

SMGDH

It only "speak volumes" if you want it to and you assume the worst of your fellow man.

This assumption of your allows you to smear your ideological opponents and to dismiss points of view and arguments that you do not want to address or even acknowledge.

WTF?! I ackowledged the killer as one who should be convicted, but I have very little interest in respecting the views of a RACIST "ideological opponent" who generalizes as opposed to making mature and responsible points other than "TYPICAL".

It is

If it was ANY child that lost their life under the same circumstances, I would not characterize the killer as a "TYPICAL" anything....killers are not TYPICAL.

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

YOU find it useful to pretend that that is more than it is, and to use it to define your ideological enemies.

That is nothing but deflective BS.

If Tank was so "angry" he would be here defending his statemenr and explaining his own position...not letting you do it for him.

Unless you are his self appointed spokesperson.

There is nothing "ideological" about this. It is about a killer that he identified as a "typical ni@@er"....maybe murderers are "typical" in your world and his?

Or are you just waging a senseless and pointless argument to entertain yourself?

Let's summarize your logic:

"Poor Tank, he was angry over the death of an innocent black child, so he used harsh and insensitive language by calling the murderer a "typical ni@@er", and NOT ONCE has he returned to his own thread to clarify his alleged "anger".

Now the evil black people have misunderstood him and are making it more than it is and are passing judgement on him".

So now he's a victim, for expressing his racist agenda, and not bein intelligent enough to speak for himself"

Please give it a rest, you're qiickly becoming more despicable than he is.

Last edited:

SMGDH

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

If Tank was so "angry" he would be here defending his statemenr and explaining his own position...not letting you do it for him.

There is nothing "ideological" about this. It is about a killer that he identified as a "typical ni@@er"....maybe murderers are "typical" in your world and his?

Or are you just waging a senseless and pointless argument to entertain yourself?

"Poor Tank, he was angry over the death of an innocent nlack child, so he used harsh and insensitive language by calling the murderer a "typical ni@@er"l...now the evil black people have misunderstood him and are making it more than it is and are passing judgement on him.

So now he's a victim, for expressing his racist agenda, and not bein intelligent enough to speak for himself?

Give it a rest, you're just as despicable as he is.
It's weird blacks get angry about thugs like Martin and Brown getting killed but don't give a rat's ass about a black nine-year old girl.

SMGDH

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

"Poor Tank, he was angry over the death of an innocent nlack child, so he used harsh and insensitive language by calling the murderer a "typical ni@@er"l...now the evil black people have misunderstood him and are making it more than it is and are passing judgement on him.

So now he's a victim, for expressing his racist agenda, and not bein intelligent enough to speak for himself?

It's weird blacks get angry about thugs like Martin and Brown getting killed but don't give a rat's ass about a black nine-year old girl.

Right on que. The rest of the illiterate, racist assholes are out in full force. Read the thread, jackass. I stated that the killer should burn in hell.

SMGDH

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

Let's summarize your logic:

"Poor Tank, he was angry over the death of an innocent black child, so he used harsh and insensitive language by calling the murderer a "typical ni@@er", and NOT ONCE has he returned to his own thread to clarify his alleged "anger".

Now the evil black people have misunderstood him and are making it more than it is and are passing judgement on him".

So now he's a victim, for expressing his racist agenda, and not bein intelligent enough to speak for himself"

Please give it a rest, you're qiickly becoming more despicable than he is.

And that's the reason I don't even respond to Correll he claims to speak for others, then throws in stuff that makes it seem the person who objects is the real problem. Either he's a foreal dumbass or he he's pretending to be a real dumbass

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

Right on que. The rest of the illiterate, racist assholes are out in full force. Read the thread, jackass. I stated that the killer should burn in hell.
Oh, I see. You can be upset about it, but not white people. At least the OP started a thread about it. All you've done is take exception to him doing so. Why don't they just say thugs lives matter and be done with the hypocrisy?

You are pretty despicable yourself.

I'm

What is it in your own words?

Being with a Black woman is like having a religious experience. Its like being with a goddess. Its the best feeling in the world.

It is

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

Oh, I see. You can be upset about it, but not white people. At least the OP started a thread about it. All you've done is take exception to him doing so. Why don't they just say thugs lives matter and be done with the hypocrisy?

The OP didn't start a thread because he was "upset"....it was an opprtunity to use a racial slur. All of you type think alike..ypu must be related.

Asshole.

I disagree with it.

Oh, what a crime...

The OP didn't start a thread because he was "upset"....it was an opprtunity to use a racial slur. All of you type think alike..ypu must be related.

Asshole.
Fucking hypocrite.

If it were a white man who killed that girl, as asslips suggested, you'd be foaming at the mouth instead of your current whining about a racial slur that I didn't see in the OP.

Asshole.
Fucking hypocrite.

If it were a white man who killed that girl, as asslips suggested, you'd be foaming at the mouth instead of your current whining about a racial slur that I didn't see in the OP.

I would be outraged as I am now.

But, If it happened to be a feral racist like you who killed the girl because she was black, different story. You didnt see a racial slur because you're either illiterate like the rest of your kind here, or you are just like the OP..

Inbreeding?

Fuck off.

Asshole.
Fucking hypocrite.

But, If it happened to be a feral racist like you who killed the girl because she was black, different story. You didnt see a racial slur because you're either illiterate like the rest of your kind here, or you are just like the OP..

Inbreeding?

Fuck off.
Please! If you don't know you are a hypocrite then you have even less insight than intelligence.

Black lives matter, my ass. Thug's lives killed by white cops is the only thing that matters to low-lives of your ilk.

Asshole.
Fucking hypocrite.

Inbreeding?

Fuck off.
Please! If you don't know you are a hypocrite then you have even less insight than intelligence.

Black lives matter, my ass. Thug's lives killed by white cops is the only thing that matters to low-lives of your ilk.

ROFLMAO! Now Ive seen it all! An anti black racist cretin, posting in a race baiting thread created by one of your ilk here issuing lectures on black lives and hypocrisy. Try reading the thread dumbass.

You will not see where I have defended any murderers....but I will as always take lying, deflecting racist trash like you, Tank and his sock Correl to task. If you can't deal with that, too bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back