9-11 Truth for Xmas-wiki gets undeceived about towers core structure

yep. go to their website.

The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (dont let the dot gov thing fool you)
nope, its a quasi-governmental org
even had to be approved by congress
and the governors of NY/NJ appoint its board of directors

yea, i see that now. but some of its subsidiaries are corporations.... interesting.
:eusa_eh:
its a minor error but troofer morons love to harp on minutia and yell and scream, "SEE!!!!, its a CONSPIRACY"

i dont know now. this site says corporation. is it a corporation held by new york and new jersey?
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey: Information from Answers.com
"The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is a self-supporting, interstate, corporate organization of New York and New Jersey."
the main point being that it doesnt really matter if they are a private corp or a quasi governmental corp

the point is, they had the plans for the buildings and so did all the designers and the various contractors involved in the project

Christophera said:
Unlike you, I know that civil court findings do not comprise "convictions for crimes".

how can you possibly be so stupid?
contempt is a criminal action, not civil. you dont get sentenced to jail for civil actions. you got sentenced to 195 days in jail.

the freedom of information act does not apply to the blueprints for the WTC.

it does not matter what the port authority was, the WTC documents were held by NYC which is fully subject to the FOIL

NYCLU:

“This 11th hour contract between the Giuliani administration and the Giuliani Center violates the principles of open government embodied in the Freedom Of Information Law and the City Charter.

the Freedom of Information Law confers access to public documents and papers. That interest has been compromised by the recent transfer of all of the records of the Giuliani mayoralty, out of the direct custody and control of the New York City Department of Records

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani’s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

BTW, .gov, means government, no matter what structure of corporation a governmental entity chooses.

i dont know now. this site says corporation. is it a corporation held by new york and new jersey?
"The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is a self-supporting, interstate, corporate organization of New York and New Jersey."
the main point being that it doesnt really matter if they are a private corp or a quasi governmental corp

the point is, they had the plans for the buildings and so did all the designers and the various contractors involved in the project

If that is true, why didn't NIST have them? No one has ever found a statement saying they did. I do however find this which indirectly states that they did not.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

Basically, you are lying and you can never show that anyone had the plans except the city.

If that is true, why didn't NIST have them? No one has ever found a statement saying they did. I do however find this which indirectly states that they did not.

Basically, you are lying and you can never show that anyone had the plans except the city.
and that doesnt say they didnt have them either you dumbfuck
you are the only proven liar here

the architect, Robertson, has the plans and his website says he fully cooperated with the NIST investigation.:cuckoo:

and that doesnt say they didnt have them either you dumbfuck
you are the only proven liar here

Which is why there is no section in the NIST report titled "index to references', so you can say that. The disclaimer indemnifies them for not having them indicating they did not. The ex NYC mayor took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding which clearly makes it so they did not have them. There are statements about the "only plans being in the towers themselves", absurd.

Wiki gets "undeceived" about Twins core structure, "my imagination runneth away"

I can only imagine how Wikipedia figured out that FEMA had deceived NIST and the world about the structural core of the Twin Towers.

Construction of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a possible scenario for the realization of Wikipedia that they were being used to reinforce the official deception, whereupon they found some way to get notice to me of the fact that they were using references I use to substantiate the concrete core.

Truth seekers that also have a background in construction or structural engineering happen to be viewing message board forums where I am posting might be an explanation. They see a thread I've posted about the "FEMA deception". At first they are skeptical and feel they can simply watch the thread for a few days until someone with evidence comes along and proves the steel core columns that FEMA only diagrams.

femacore.gif

Those days pass and my continual challenge is unmet, "Show us an image from 9-11 that shows the supposed steel core columns in the core area." They realize that no one is posting evidence and instead my opposition is pure ad hominum.
They realize a simple point I make, "How do hallways and elevator doors on every floor have openings when needed diagonal and horizontal bracing must block them in order to exist." They see my challenge to opposition to show images from ground zero wreakage showing such connections between supposed core columns and diagonals go totally unmet and notice that the best sample, only one, actually shows something other than diagonal braces that is basically impossible to explain on its own

pre.cut.salvage.box.column.jpg

They visit my site,

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

and they realize that the independently verified evidence for the concrete core cannot be denied or countered reasonably.

About this time they notice gamolons breakfornews.com photoshop frauds and the fact that such a ploy can only be designed to indirectly challenge the independently verified evidence for the concrete core by asserting that the concrete core disallowed elevators from being enter through the lobby.

Breakfornews.com, Fintan Dunne

Such a ploy totally depends on people believing that the towers cores were identical despite very good evidence showing they had a very large difference. Twice as many hallways in WTC 2 completely visible in silhouette images during construction.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

The WTC 2 core (on left) was completely redesigned moving from a strict shearwall design to a cell/shear combo having a decreased section every 40 feet, or multiples of it (below the 43rd w/same section from about 1/2 to top), instead of the flat, tapering shear wall WTC 1 had. This enabled doubling the hallways. The base was completely redesigned with a center pedastal surrounded by short walls, elevator shafts, aligned with the interior box columns.

About the time another silhouette image is used in an attempt to discount the concrete core.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

It is easily realized that the light streaming through shows that steel core columns would be interrupted when the FEMA presentation at top show continuous columns.

I would imagine that Wikipedia contacted the reference sources and confirmed the concrete core. At this point they would realize there was no one that would edit their page except myself. This would be true because of the fact that the concrete core enabled the "built to demolish" scenario, which is WAY too much for any of the sources of the concrete core evidence to support even indirectly by editing the Wiki page.

The force of the "big lie" manifests as a potent social fear that prevents knowledgeable authority from using their knowledge.

How else might have Wiki have realized the situation in which they were placed? Speculation welcomed.

Isn't it time to re-activate this thread bot?

Damn, how did I manage to miss seeing this string of Bot-tripe for all this time?

Goof-0 posted a virtual cavalcade of nonsense in this one.

Forum List

Back