No martial law, no millions dying from swine flu,what else was it Terrel insisted was

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
No Martial law. Well except in a province in the Philippines. I realize we still have a couple weeks left to 2009 but I seriously doubt this claim will pan out.

And as to the Swine Flu, someone needs to fire those evil Doctors and hire new evil Doctors, it never developed into much of a killer.

No Martial law. Well except in a province in the Philippines. I realize we still have a couple weeks left to 2009 but I seriously doubt this claim will pan out.

And as to the Swine Flu, someone needs to fire those evil Doctors and hire new evil Doctors, it never developed into much of a killer.

TERRAL=:cuckoo:

Hi Retired:

Tell that to the people of Ukraine (Pneumonic Plague Blog) who have been under Medical Martial Law for some time now (story). These things 'are' coming to the USA in time. Watch and see ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired:

Tell that to the people of Ukraine (Pneumonic Plague Blog) who have been under Medical Martial Law for some time now (story). These things 'are' coming to the USA in time. Watch and see ...

GL,

Terral

really? what day was martial law officially declared and by who?

Hi Retired:

GL,

Terral

Coming to the USA? Really? Why is it if it comes from Terral one must take it with a grain of salt. (or just total rolling on floor laughter)

Sooner or later the world will come to an end and the Terrals of the world will be there to tell you "I told you so"

Forum List

Back