9-11 Truth for Xmas-wiki gets undeceived about towers core structure

They deprived me of the income I needed to pay while also depriving me of information needed for medical treatment.

you lowlife fucking idiot. they didnt "deprive" you of anything!!

I have been deprived of due process and equal protection of law and you are an agent working to destroy the US Constitution so it is logical you would not recognize any of it.

This is absolute proof of that fact.

subdengif.gif

you fucking moron!!!!

death records for 1876 dont have anything to do with you skipping out on paying your child support!!! :cuckoo:

YOU ARE A DEADBEAT. YOU ABANDONED YOUR CHILDREN. PAY THE CHILD SUPPORT YOU OWE!!!

your letter is from 1998. in 2006 you were found GUILTY of 35 counts of contempt. obviously they saw through your crazy idea that deaths in 1876 have anything to do with your child support payments.

YOU ARE A DEADBEAT. PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!!

209449sterne.dec.answer3.jpg

I have been deprived of due process and equal protection of law and you are an agent working to destroy the US Constitution so it is logical you would not recognize any of it.

subdengif.gif

you fucking moron!!!!

death records for 1876 dont have anything to do with you skipping out on paying your child support!!! :cuckoo:

YOU ARE A DEADBEAT. YOU ABANDONED YOUR CHILDREN. PAY THE CHILD SUPPORT YOU OWE!!!

your letter is from 1998. in 2006 you were found GUILTY of 35 counts of contempt. obviously they saw through your crazy idea that deaths in 1876 have anything to do with your child support payments.

YOU ARE A DEADBEAT. PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT!!!

209449sterne.dec.answer3.jpg

A citizens letter who witnessed the hearing where the commissioner is shown to have altered the transcripts.

lynhedredstateop.jpg

The motion to quash was never heard which would have dimissed all charges of contempt.

MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPLE
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html

CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html

STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html

They deprived me of the income I needed to pay while also depriving me of information needed for medical treatment.

you dumbfuck, you were NOT denied due process, you HAD due process, they just denied your dumbfuck request
that IS due process
you clearly dont know shit about law either

you dumbfuck, you were NOT denied due process, you HAD due process, they just denied your dumbfuck request

A subpoena is NOT a request. You think people are so dumb that they don't know that. It is a RIGHT to subpoena witness and present evidence.

My right was violated.

Back to the topic the agents want so badly to distract from.

Construction of the World Trade Center

The towers were designed as a "Tube in a tube structure", which provided tenants with open floor plans, uninterrupted by columns or walls. This was accomplished using numerous closely spaced perimeter columns to provide much of the strength to the structure, along with gravity load shared with the concrete tubular core.[1] The elevator system, which made use of sky lobbies and a system of express and local elevators, allowed substantial floor space to be freed up for use as office space by making the structural core smaller. The design and construction of the World Trade Center twin towers involved many other innovative techniques, such as the slurry wall for digging the foundation, and wind tunnel experiments showing the concrete core adequate to meet the 120 MPH wind safety requirements. Construction of the World Trade Center's North Tower began in August 1968, and the South Tower in 1969. Extensive use of prefabricated components helped to speed up the construction process. The first tenants moved into the North Tower in December 1970 and into the South Tower in January 1972. Four other low-level buildings were constructed as part of the World Trade Center in the 1970s, and a seventh building was constructed in the mid-1980s.

nobody gives a fuck that you put false info into wikipedia.

Dead Beat Dad and posting false info into wiki. I paid child support even after getting remarried an raising step children. It wasn't easy but I never missed a payment. GO away you bother me.

nobody gives a fuck that you put false info into wikipedia.
this is just more proof why Wiki isnt a difinitive source for ANYTHING

and if that dumbfuck would read further, it clearly describes a STEEL CORE
they will eventually fix what HE fucked up

Dead Beat Dad and posting false info into wiki. I paid child support even after getting remarried an raising step children. It wasn't easy but I never missed a payment. GO away you bother me.

Somehow I can't believe your avatar, your username or your post. Do you support lawless government?

Do you have what it takes to understand that court case files are the most important records we keep? Do you realize that each arrest for insanity must have a matching insnity action?

subdengif.gif

I had filed suit against santa barbara county for "failure to preserve records" a violation of state record keeping laws. The sherrifs department state the county counsel to inform me they didn't have the records and that they would not appear.

It is my right to have that subpoenaed evidence, and I have evidence showing the records I subpoenaed were in the sherrifs possesion 1 year earlier.

skuse.jpg

Are you going to fail to recognize this violation of law by government?

How about the violation of law of the ex NYC mayor who took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding?

Can you protect the Consitution while ignoring the violations of law made under it?

One of the best things about the corrected Wiki page is the description of the function of the hat truss.
Prior to this correction, it made no sense in engineering terms because the bearing point or fulcrum of the hat truss on steel is ineffective. It works very poorly bearing on something of the same material as the structure it works to make rigid.

Wind effects

The tube in a tube, with the exterior tube as a frame design, using the concrete tubular core [59] and perimeter columns protected with sprayed-on fire resistant material created a relatively lightweight structure that would resist sway in the wind and dangerous deformations of shear panels from sway or torsion but be resilient due to the mechanical structural marriage of steel and concrete from the hat truss, moment frame action, compared to traditional structures such as the Empire State Building that have thick, heavy masonry for fireproofing of steel structural elements.[60] During the design process, wind tunnel tests were done at Colorado State University and at the National Physical Laboratory in the United Kingdom to establish design wind pressures that the World Trade Center towers could be subjected to and structural response to those forces.[61] Experiments were also done to evaluate how much sway occupants could tolerate. Subjects were recruited for "free eye exams," while the real purpose of the experiment was to subject them to simulated building sway and find out how much they could comfortably tolerate.[62] Many subjects did not respond well, experiencing dizziness and other ill effects. One of the chief engineers Leslie Robertson worked with Canadian engineer Alan G. Davenport to develop viscoelastic dampers to absorb some of the sway. These viscoelastic dampers, used throughout the structures at the joints between floor trusses and perimeter columns, along with some other structural modifications reduced the building sway to an acceptable level.[63]

One of the best things about the corrected Wiki page is the description of the function of the hat truss.
Prior to this correction, it made no sense in engineering terms because the bearing point or fulcrum of the hat truss on steel is ineffective. It works very poorly bearing on something of the same material as the structure it works to make rigid.

Wind effects

The tube in a tube, with the exterior tube as a frame design, using the concrete tubular core [59] and perimeter columns protected with sprayed-on fire resistant material created a relatively lightweight structure that would resist sway in the wind and dangerous deformations of shear panels from sway or torsion but be resilient due to the mechanical structural marriage of steel and concrete from the hat truss, moment frame action, compared to traditional structures such as the Empire State Building that have thick, heavy masonry for fireproofing of steel structural elements.[60] During the design process, wind tunnel tests were done at Colorado State University and at the National Physical Laboratory in the United Kingdom to establish design wind pressures that the World Trade Center towers could be subjected to and structural response to those forces.[61] Experiments were also done to evaluate how much sway occupants could tolerate. Subjects were recruited for "free eye exams," while the real purpose of the experiment was to subject them to simulated building sway and find out how much they could comfortably tolerate.[62] Many subjects did not respond well, experiencing dizziness and other ill effects. One of the chief engineers Leslie Robertson worked with Canadian engineer Alan G. Davenport to develop viscoelastic dampers to absorb some of the sway. These viscoelastic dampers, used throughout the structures at the joints between floor trusses and perimeter columns, along with some other structural modifications reduced the building sway to an acceptable level.[63]
a complete and total LIE foisted by you

Wind effects

nobody gives a shit about wikipedia. you could say the hat truss is made out of bunny rabbits. it doesnt matter. you can put anything you want in wikipedia.

Wind effects

nobody gives a shit about wikipedia. you could say the hat truss is made out of bunny rabbits. it doesnt matter. you can put anything you want in wikipedia.

Why didn't you post the image of your bunny with your encyclopedia on its head and call it the "hat truss".

I can't believe you missed that opportunity. You are slipping agent.

Somehow I can't believe your avatar, your username or your post. Do you support lawless government?

Do you have what it takes to understand that court case files are the most important records we keep? Do you realize that each arrest for insanity must have a matching insnity action?

subdengif.gif

I had filed suit against santa barbara county for "failure to preserve records" a violation of state record keeping laws. The sherrifs department state the county counsel to inform me they didn't have the records and that they would not appear.

It is my right to have that subpoenaed evidence, and I have evidence showing the records I subpoenaed were in the sherrifs possesion 1 year earlier.

skuse.jpg

Are you going to fail to recognize this violation of law by government?

How about the violation of law of the ex NYC mayor who took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding?

Can you protect the Consitution while ignoring the violations of law made under it?

Maybe you can tell me what the fuck records from the 1800's has to do with being a Dead beat Dad today? But it really doesn't matter much, you want to doubt my credentials; you go right ahead. I am what I am. You can even google me and see that I do not hide from anyone,
Results 1 - 10 of about 166,000 for SFC Ollie.
Now go away, you have been proven unfit.

Forum List

Back