“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files

Epps was an instigator, even if he didn't personal go into the Capitol. A lot of people were convicted for a lot less than that. CLEARLY, he has a godfather somewhere in the shitpile.

Who was convicted of incitement for J6?

Who was even charged with incitement on J6?

So I'll ask the same three questions I ask every congregation of Ray Epps conspiracy theorists.....that consistently sends them running.

What is the evidence that Ray Epps works for the feds?

What is the evidence that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?

What crime could Ray Epps even be plausible charged with?

Fake News ’60 Minutes’ Runs Entire Segment on Ray Epps Without Showing HIS CRIMINAL ASSAULT CAUGHT ON VIDEO – Eight Other Men Are Serving Years in Prison Today for Standing Next to Epps and Committing Same ‘Criminal’ Act​

Fake News ’60 Minutes’ Runs Entire Segment on Ray Epps Without Showing HIS CRIMINAL ASSAULT CAUGHT ON VIDEO – Eight Other Men Are Serving Years in Prison Today for Standing Next to Epps and Committing Same ‘Criminal’ Act​

W

What criminal assault? Here's the picture from your 'article'.

ray-epps-sign.jpg

That's supposedly Ray Epps.

You just ended this thread. Good post.

You didn't answer the question stupid.

You claim that Epps should have been charged with instigating a riot and the fact that he wasn't is evidence that he was a Fed.

But NO ONE was charged with that

MORON
You do not know the answer? You dumbass.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You just ended this thread. Good post.

Laughing....and yet the thread continues. Mostly because your ilk can't answer any of these three questions

What evidence is there that Ray Epps is a fed?
What evidence is there that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?
What crimes could Ray Epps even be plausible charged with?

I'll settle into my comfy chair as I wait.

You do not know the answer? You dumbass.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Laughing.....once again, Last's conspiracy is just him not understanding how the law works.

No one was charged with incitement. Not one person for J6.

Why then would we charge Ray Epps?

Laughing....and yet the thread continues. Mostly because your ilk can't answer any of these three questions

What evidence is there that Ray Epps is a fed?
What evidence is there that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?
What crimes could Ray Epps even be plausible charged with?

I'll settle into my comfy chair as I wait.
What kind of government does not investigate all crimes? A fascist one. Shove your proof up your ass.

I did name one. You did not like it. I think we are done. Your gloating is getting fucking old.

Except there's no way Ray could plausible be charged with that. He never advocated anyone riot. And there was nothing imminent about his call to go inside the capitol. It happened the day before your ilk attacked the capitol

Without the advocacy of imminent lawless action, its just free speech. Says who? Says the Supreme Court.

Once again, your conspiracy is just you not knowing how the law works.

Remember, Last; I know more than you. You're always at a disadvantage because of that.

Last edited:
Why isn't he in jail?

He didn't beat up any cops, break down any barricades or enter the Capitol building. Even before the rally, when he was urging people to attend and protest, he kept saying "peacefully". Multiple times.

When they got to the Capitol and he saw what was happening was nothing like he had anticipated, and was anything but "peaceful", he ceased to participate, and urged others to stop the violence, as well. That's why he's not in jail.

I did name one. You did not like it. I think we are done. Your gloating is getting fucking old.

Urging people to attend a peaceful protest isn't "instigating a riot". Telling protestors to "fight like hell or you won't have a country" is instigating a riot.

Epps told people they were going to protest peacefully at the Capitol. He used the word "peaceful" in every video they showed on 60 Minutes - multiple times. Trump told the crowd to march "peacefully" to the Capitol - once. He told them they had to "fight" over and over. More than 10 times. The clear message was to march peacefully to the Capitol, where they would have to fight like hell in order to save the country.

Last but not least, Epps answered Trump's calls to Washington on January 6th. Epps encouraged people to attend and support President Trump, but he didn't call people to Washington, fund their travel, organize rallies and marches, or plant people at the Pentagon to keep help from being sent to the Capitol.

Last edited:
Do you remember real journalism? It seems like you do. I do. Walter Cronkite, dammit!

Roger Mudd, motherfucker, grawr!
I'm old enough to remember when the anchor would do a couple of minutes at the end of the broadcast and would actually sit at a different desk with the sign - "Editorial" in front of himself. Sure, even back then the news had a distinct lean to the Left but they at least tried to keep reporting and commenting, separate from each other.

Urging people to attend a peaceful protest isn't "instigating a riot"
Telling them they should go INTO THE CAPITOL is, apparently, a criminal act since the bastards arrested so many that day for doing nothing more than walking inside the building. Save your breath, no need to yammer along about the violence. There were definitely some there that day that deserved punishment but FBI tracked down and charged over one thousand people. Nearly all of them for nothing more serious than a misdemeanor. This was a political prosecution from its inception and I sincerely hope that the day comes when it bites them directly in the ass.

Telling them they should go INTO THE CAPITOL is, apparently, a criminal act since the bastards arrested so many that day for doing nothing more than walking inside the building. Save your breath, no need to yammer along about the violence. There were definitely some there that day that deserved punishment but FBI tracked down and charged over one thousand people. Nearly all of them for nothing more serious than a misdemeanor. This was a political prosecution from its inception and I sincerely hope that the day comes when it bites them directly in the ass.

Nope. This was on January 5th. The line between free speech and criminal incitement is 'imminent lawlessness'. And there's nothing imminent about a statement made the day before.

Ray was some dude that Tucker Carlson and conspiracy theorists picked out of a crowd of thousands.....and tried to blame for everything.

Its just another tired flavor of the same tired tactic of abdicating personal responsibility that is the hallmark of conservatives everwhere. In the party of personal responsibility its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Even when you attack the capitol, its somehow the fault of a dude named 'Ray'.

The biggest lesson for conservatives to draw from Ray Epps.....is that you're all on the menu of your own conspiracy batshit.

If it can happen to Ray, a veteran, two time Trump voter, and Trump supporter fierce enough to travel to Washington to protest......

.....it can happen to any of you. Any one of you can, at any time, be made another sacrifice to your own conspiracy insanity.

Forum List

Back