9-11 Truth for Xmas-wiki gets undeceived about towers core structure

How many hijackers killed how many people?

Ollie, ............... reason and evidence. The Constitution need people with minds and hearts that can use simple truths and demand leaders do as well in order to "support and defend".

Notice, I put "mind" first.

The heart, in order to not be deceived with emotional reasoning, must depend on true logic in reasoning for a functional discretion on where to place support.

The case for steel core columns was vaporized long ago.

There is no evidence.

A concrete core has independently verified evidence.

Your lack of evidence does not constitute anything but that.

No evidence agents. Null posts.

Ollie, ............... C'mon, you can do this, ........................... if you are real.

It is actually easy. Abandon political and religious agendas, THEN examine the principles of the Constitution AND reasonably support using logic and NOT supporting vital material submitted as evidence, accepted and used without question, from parties with a vested interest in the cause of death decision.

Particulary when there is evidence such material has been altered in a digital state from orginal scanned documents.

Please be real. We need a real soldier here.

Your lack of evidence does not constitute anything but that.

No evidence agents. Null posts.

Ollie, ............... C'mon, you can do this, ........................... if you are real.

It is actually easy. Abandon political and religious agendas, THEN examine the principles of the Constitution AND reasonably support using logic and NOT supporting vital material submitted as evidence, accepted and used without question, from parties with a vested interest in the cause of death decision.

Particulary when there is evidence such material has been altered in a digital state from orginal scanned documents.

Please be real. We need a real soldier here.
yeah, you see concrete where none was and then you deny the real evidence of a steel core

LOL
totally fucking delusional

so lets go over this one more time for the deadbeat dad that doesnt support his kids and cheats the american taxpayers by committing fraud to collect social security disability.

concrete
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

steel
trident3_1.jpg

But why did wikipedia suddenly accept the concrete core of the towers where 3,000 died in 20 seconds?

Why don't you care that the cause of death on 3,000 death certificates is invalid?

I've proven I was deprived of equal protection of law preventing me from paying and depriving me of information needed for medical treatments.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html

you didnt prove anything. you didnt prove you didnt get equal protection. you didnt prove a concrete core. you wouldn't know what proof is if it kicked you in the balls.

Sorry to rupture your bubble.

No evidence agent. Null post

Concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

Newsweek article on September 13, 2001 identifies a concrete core

CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT

MOTION QUASH, ESTOPPLE

STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html

no concrete core in your picture, deadbeat.

now get off your ass and work to pay back the child support you havent paid since 1993.

you are a disgusting man that doesnt even take care of his own children.

now get off your ass and work to pay back the child support you havent paid since 1993.

The perpetrators would like you to ignore estopple based on failure to appear on subpoena,

CV06-2085, U.S. District Court, EXHIBIT FOUR

or depriving of income and medical information but such is not reasonable.

The perpetrators would like the public to ignore 3,000 murders and you pretend that my deprivation of equal protection of law and resulting disability, estopple are more important than 3,000 murders and the US Constitution.

The perpetrators would like you to ignore estopple based on failure to appear on subpoena,

CV06-2085, U.S. District Court, EXHIBIT FOUR

or depriving of income and medical information but such is not reasonable.

The perpetrators would like the public to ignore 3,000 murders and you pretend that my deprivation of equal protection of law and resulting disability, estopple are more important than 3,000 murders and the US Constitution.

you didnt pay child support since 1993. your children missed out on $30,000 worth of food and clothing that could have helped them have a better life. you abandoned your children.

and all you fucking worry about is a concrete core that doesnt make a bit of difference to anyone except you because your brain is totally deranged......

C'mon Ollie, you can do it. You can stand for justice, the Constitution and lawfull government.

You've seen the evidence. How badly you do not want to confront the difficulty with this, it does not matter, the Constitution is what matters,

SOLDIERS OATH:
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.

Oh Please. I think I know the oath, I took it 6 times. That doesn't make you right. All the architects all over the world have said there was a steel central core. You and a suppose some handful say they are lying. I have seen no prove that they are lying, and the Terrorists still killed those people regardless.

C'mon Ollie, you can do it. You can stand for justice, the Constitution and lawfull government.

You've seen the evidence. How badly you do not want to confront the difficulty with this, it does not matter, the Constitution is what matters,

SOLDIERS OATH:
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.

Oh Please. I think I know the oath, I took it 6 times. That doesn't make you right.

As if that was the issue, it is not. The issue is the 3,000 dead, justice and the Constitution.

All the architects all over the world have said there was a steel central core. You and a suppose some handful say they are lying. I have seen no prove that they are lying, and the Terrorists still killed those people regardless.

The issue is that the person that made $6b off of the tradgedy providing the plans you referenced also happens to agree with FEMA, .......... and you didn't provide any evidence of "architects all over the world" and what sources they use. Or that they use something other than FEMA, which I know they don't.

I cannot say you are real. No evidence and no reason. You've failed the test.

you are an idiot. :cuckoo:

you've been arguing for months..... probably years..... that the core was concrete so the death certificates were not valid. you didnt even check to see what was on the death certificates.

now you dont even know what the fuck you are arguing about. not a fucking clue. :lol:

get off your ass, turn off the computer and start working to pay back that $30,000 in child support you owe!!!!

you are an idiot. :cuckoo:

you've been arguing for months..... probably years..... that the core was concrete so the death certificates were not valid. you didnt even check to see what was on the death certificates.

You didn't even provide a sample of death certificates.

I did check and could not find one. Nearly all references use "collapse"

Search with this, 9-11 cause of death "homicide"

Compare the results to searches with this, 9-11 cause of death "collapse"

You will find the the homicide search term yields few and inconsistent results.

The cause of death is invalid.

get off your ass, turn off the computer and start working to pay back that $30,000 in child support you owe!!!!

Federal courts owe all citizens there Consitutional rights. Because I subpoenaed public information, and the government failed to appear, they are estopped from collecting.

They deprived me of the income I needed to pay while also depriving me of information needed for medical treatment.

CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT

MOTION QUASH, ESTOPPLE

STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html

You didn't even provide a sample of death certificates.

I did check and could not find one. Nearly all references use "collapse"

Search with this, 9-11 cause of death "homicide"

Compare the results to searches with this, 9-11 cause of death "collapse"

You will find the the homicide search term yields few and inconsistent results.

The cause of death is invalid.

you are a compete fucking moron!!!

your proof is internet search engine results? HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!! thats hilarious!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHahahahaahahaa!!!

even if i had a death certificate i wouldnt show it. i'm not a fucking asshole like you showing pictures of grieving people and shit like that. you would just claim that one death certificate doesnt prove anything and i need to show them all.

because you are a moron.

i showed you that there are only 5 different causes of death written on death certificates in the state of NY.

if you have proof otherwise please provide it..... other wise you are just talking about of your ass again!!! prove anyone has "building collapse" written on their death certificate from 9/11.

you fucking deadbeat. you didnt pay child support for your children since 1993. you are a fucking waste of carbon.

They deprived me of the income I needed to pay while also depriving me of information needed for medical treatment.

you lowlife fucking idiot. they didnt "deprive" you of anything!! you were working under the table!!! you failed to pay your taxes!!! then, as an insult to every honest american everywhere that does pay their taxes..... that includes ME... you fucking applied for disability benefits while still working under the table!! you wanted ME to pay for YOU to fucking sit on your ass!!!

fuck you, lowlife!!!

since 1993 you refused to pay for your children the measly $195 a month.

only a $195!!!!!

and you still refused to support your children.

you deserve to be dragged behind a truck and hung from a bridge and burned. you are lower than scum. amoebas have more morals than you. fucking cockroaches take care of their own kids but you refuse. you disgust me.

you lowlife fucking idiot. they didnt "deprive" you of anything!!

I have been deprived of due process and equal protection of law and you are an agent working to destroy the US Constitution so it is logical you would not recognize any of it.

This is absolute proof of that fact.

subdengif.gif

Forum List

Back