9-11 Truth for Xmas-wiki gets undeceived about towers core structure

Dead Beat Dad and posting false info into wiki. I paid child support even after getting remarried an raising step children. It wasn't easy but I never missed a payment. GO away you bother me.

Somehow I can't believe your avatar, your username or your post. Do you support lawless government?

Do you have what it takes to understand that court case files are the most important records we keep? Do you realize that each arrest for insanity must have a matching insnity action?

subdengif.gif

I had filed suit against santa barbara county for "failure to preserve records" a violation of state record keeping laws. The sherrifs department state the county counsel to inform me they didn't have the records and that they would not appear.

It is my right to have that subpoenaed evidence, and I have evidence showing the records I subpoenaed were in the sherrifs possesion 1 year earlier.

skuse.jpg

Are you going to fail to recognize this violation of law by government?

How about the violation of law of the ex NYC mayor who took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding?

Can you protect the Consitution while ignoring the violations of law made under it?

Maybe you can tell me what the fuck records from the 1800's has to do with being a Dead beat Dad today? But it really doesn't matter much, you want to doubt my credentials; you go right ahead. I am what I am. You can even google me and see that I do not hide from anyone,
Results 1 - 10 of about 166,000 for SFC Ollie.
Now go away, you have been proven unfit.

First you cannot recognize the illogic of using blueprints from a person benefitting to the amounts of $6b from the tradgedy, one of the building owners. Now the deprivation of Constitutional right is ignored, again, while the true vulgar nature is reveal as well.

There is an very old common law, and a statuate law as well, called estopple that prevents those who have made a promise, in this case to follow laws, through an oath taken, through holding an official office controlled by regulations, laws, preventing any legal action against me following the failure to appear on subpoena.

The county od santa barbara deprived my children of protection of law and benfits of my income and medical information by failing to appear on subpoena.

You, ......... IF you were a veteran of the US armed forces, are barred by the same law against condemming me in this situation.

MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPLE
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.htmll

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html

CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html

STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html

SOLDIERS OATH:
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.

Somehow I can't believe your avatar, your username or your post. Do you support lawless government?

Do you have what it takes to understand that court case files are the most important records we keep? Do you realize that each arrest for insanity must have a matching insnity action?

I had filed suit against santa barbara county for "failure to preserve records" a violation of state record keeping laws. The sherrifs department state the county counsel to inform me they didn't have the records and that they would not appear.

It is my right to have that subpoenaed evidence, and I have evidence showing the records I subpoenaed were in the sherrifs possesion 1 year earlier.

nobody gives a shit about how accurate record keeping was in 1876.

How about the violation of law of the ex NYC mayor who took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding?

Can you protect the Consitution while ignoring the violations of law made under it?
if the courts are "protecting" them then there is a reason. what reason do they give?

First you cannot recognize the illogic of using blueprints from a person benefitting to the amounts of $6b from the tradgedy, one of the building owners. Now the deprivation of Constitutional right is ignored, again, while the true vulgar nature is reveal as well.
they also had all the info they wanted from the person that designed the buildings. your point is not valid.

There is an very old common law, and a statuate law as well, called estopple that prevents those who have made a promise, in this case to follow laws, through an oath taken, through holding an official office controlled by regulations, laws, preventing any legal action against me following the failure to appear on subpoena.
yawn....

The county od santa barbara deprived my children of protection of law and benfits of my income and medical information by failing to appear on subpoena.
YOU ARE A FRAUD!! you deprived your children by not paying child support. now you blame somebody else.

YOU ARE A FRAUD!! you were found guilty on 35 counts of contempt.

YOU ARE A FRAUD!! you applied for disability benefits WHILE STILL WORKING UNDER THE TABLE.
You, ......... IF you were a veteran of the US armed forces, are barred by the same law against condemming me in this situation.
bullshit!!

motion to squash DENIED!!!

what do you care about welfare? you dont pay any fucking taxes anyway!!! you work under the table while hard working americans PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES!! you file frivolous lawsuits that honest americans need to pay for to be processed.

you dont give a shit about welfare. you dont give a shit about your own children. YOU FAILED TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR OVER 15 YEARS!!!!

Do you have what it takes to understand that court case files are the most important records we keep? Do you realize that each arrest for insanity must have a matching insanity action?

nobody gives a shit about how accurate record keeping was in 1876.

Okay, ollie can't answer for himself, so you pretend you cannot read in order to misrepresent my statement and answer for him. Teamwork, that is what I see.

Court case files are to be kept for perpetuity according to state laws. So whatever meaning they had is NOT the point. The point is that they are absent and they should not be and it is a primary job of the courts to keep such records according to law.

But Ollie cannot answer and you pretend to not understand in order to misrepresent.

You support secret methods of mass murder. Period. You refuse to recognize violations of law or the value of law.

You cannot be an American with these positions. You therefore must be an infiltrator of a very low level with the purpose of attempting to interfere with simple communications between Americans they might conduct to preserve their Constitution.

So, ........ quite simply you oppose the US Constitution and your behaviors prove it.

Last edited:
These agents of the infiltrators so love to change the subject, if they can do so in attempts of marginalization of citizens sharing meaningful truths in protection of the Constitution, they feel they find double effect. Sick.

How about an on topic post? Like the Wiki page before editing integrating the truth of the core structure, or the concrete tubular core. Before editing the only purpose the Wiki page had for the hat truss was to support the antenna(?) No way, because it was connected to the foundation by the moment frames and the frames used the hatt truss to transfer tension and compession of perimeter walls onto the core of a different material. People with an engineering background will appreciate that. From my recall, the hat truss served mostly as a connection for the antenna to the tower. My editing was intentionally minimal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Construction_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Structural design

Hat trusses (or "outrigger truss") located from the 107th floor to the top of the buildings were designed to support a tall communication antenna on top of each building.[49] Only 1 WTC (north tower) actually had an antenna fitted, which was added in 1978.[57] The truss system consisted of six trusses along the long axis of the core and four along the short axis. This truss system allowed optimized load redistribution of floor diaphragms between the perimeter and concrete core[58] with improved performance between the different materials of flexible steel and rigid concrete allowing the moment frames to transfer sway into compression on the core which also mostly supported the transmission tower.

Last edited:

subdengif.gif

skuse.jpg

Maybe you can tell me what the fuck records from the 1800's has to do with being a Dead beat Dad today? But it really doesn't matter much, you want to doubt my credentials; you go right ahead. I am what I am. You can even google me and see that I do not hide from anyone,
Results 1 - 10 of about 166,000 for SFC Ollie.
Now go away, you have been proven unfit.

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html

CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html

STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html

SOLDIERS OATH:
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.

Don't you dare make any attempt to tell me the Oath I swore 6 times. You haven't earned the right. You deny that you failed to provide for your children? And you make some lame ass attempt to blame it on some shit from the 1800's. Fuck you, you are not worthy of my scorn. And then you dare to attack my integrity as an NCO.....Fuck you again, you are lost to iggyland, I refuse to listen to stupidity.

You support secret methods of mass murder. Period. You refuse to recognize violations of law or the value of law.

You cannot be an American with these positions. You therefore must be an infiltrator of a very low level with the purpose of attempting to interfere with simple communications between Americans they might conduct to preserve their Constitution.

So, ........ quite simply you oppose the US Constitution and your behaviors prove it.

the mass murder was committed by al-qeda. i do not support them.

then you want to lecture me on the law? YOU ARE THE ONE FOUND GUILTY OF 35 COUNTS OF CONTEMPT!!!

you are the one that opposes the constitution by not following the laws of this country.

the mass murder was committed by al-qeda. i do not support them.

then you want to lecture me on the law? YOU ARE THE ONE FOUND GUILTY OF 35 COUNTS OF CONTEMPT!!!

you are the one that opposes the constitution by not following the laws of this country.

No evidence agent. Null post.

Your obvious ignorance of 3,000 murders with a sabotaged analysis determing the cause of death with the failure to recognize the deprivation of public records when the ex NYC mayor took the towers plans enabling the deception, that is sick. Fully your indictment of treason in common terms.

The county of santa barbara deprived me of medical treatment and an income, they are estopped from using any law to collect. They violated a law vital to my compliance when they failed to appear.

subdengif.gif

The very secrecy used to conduct 9-11 depended on the deprivation of my right. My chidrens futures depend on whatever ability to fight for justice I have left.

You hate that fact, as the perpetrators do.

The county of santa barbara deprived me of medical treatment and an income, they are estopped from using any law to collect. They violated a law vital to my compliance when they failed to appear.

GET A JOB AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING MEDICAL TREATMENT!!!

with arguments like that no wonder they threw out your petition.

you fucking deadbeat moron.:cuckoo:

Estopple stands. You have no evidence and observe no laws. You fail.

The evidence I subpoenaed WAS needed to find medical treatment no matter who paid for it.

skuse.jpg

The records were in their possession. They lied.

FEMA lied and wiki finally realized it.

This is one of the pieces of independently verified evidence they assimilated.

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

oxfordarchcore.jpg

The evidence I subpoenaed WAS needed to find medical treatment no matter who paid for it.

you are completely fucking nuts. you needed a piece of paper from 1876 to get medical treatment?!!!! :cuckoo:

dude, you need to be taken away in a straight jacket.

as far as your comments about me following the law.... i have never been arrested and certainly was never found guilty of ANYTHING.

you were found guilty of 35 counts of contempt and were sentenced to 195 days in jail. obey the laws yourself before you start challenging others, you fucking deadbeat father!!!:cuckoo:

you are completely fucking nuts. you needed a piece of paper from 1876 to get medical treatment?!!!! :cuckoo:

Not the paper, but the information on it. You distort and refuse to recognize the violation of law and deprivation of right.

Just as you refuse to recognize that the ex NYC mayor took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding enabling the FEMA deception of NIST.

But that failure to recognize the violations of law by an infiltrated government only deprives me of medical information and income, while the the other empowers the perpetrators with secret methods of mass murder.

Many people need that truth just as many need justice for the loss of loved ones on 9-11.

amd_sept11-wnbc.jpg

Last edited:
Not the paper, but the information on it. You distort and refuse to recognize the violation of law and deprivation of right.

you need the information on a paper from 1876 to get medical treatment?

HAHAHAHahahahahahaha!!!!! :lol:

you need the information on a paper from 1876 to get medical treatment?

HAHAHAHahahahahahaha!!!!! :lol:

Correct, and 3,000 murders mean nothing to you. Just as if you worked for the perpetrators who act to destroy the US Constitution.

Correct, and 3,000 murders mean nothing to you. Just as if you worked for the perpetrators who act to destroy the US Constitution.

i told you before, i dont work for al-qeda. in fact, i dont work at all. i am retired.

i worked (unlike you), i paid my taxes (unlike you), i was never convicted of a crime (unlike you) and i supported my children (unlike you).

now i sit here and laugh at morons like you. :lol:

the 3000 murders mean more to me than they do you, apparently. you think its a big joke to change wikipedia to the wrong information. you have no problem showing grieving families. you disgust me.

oh..... i'm retired and i'm still about a decade younger than you!!!

Last edited:

i told you before, i dont work for al-qeda. in fact, i dont work at all. i am retired.

i worked (unlike you), i paid my taxes (unlike you), i was never convicted of a crime (unlike you) and i supported my children (unlike you).

now i sit here and laugh at morons like you. :lol:

Unlike you, I know that civil court findings do not comprise "convictions for crimes". Unlike you, I recognize that the state superior court of NY state allowed the sabotage of a MAJOR crime investigation by not recognizing fully, folowing and upholding the NY state FOIL laws when it allowed the ex NYC mayor to take the towers plans and hide them and the courts protect their hiding enabling the deception of NIST.

So, you have no concept of crime, as you are, by arguing against independently verified evidence obstructing justice or commiting a crime, by interfereing with efforts to obtaining a proper analysis of cause of death in the mass murder of 3,000 innocent people. You are interfering because you have no evidence and refuse to reason.

Here's the law.

NYSED::FOIL: Freedom of Information Law

Last edited:
Christophera said:
Unlike you, I know that civil court findings do not comprise "convictions for crimes".

how can you possibly be so stupid?
contempt is a criminal action, not civil. you dont get sentenced to jail for civil actions. you got sentenced to 195 days in jail.

the freedom of information act does not apply to the blueprints for the WTC.

the WTC was owned by a corporation, not the government. :cuckoo:

they can do anything they want with the blueprints. they are not a public record.

Christophera said:
Unlike you, I know that civil court findings do not comprise "convictions for crimes".

how can you possibly be so stupid?
contempt is a criminal action, not civil. you dont get sentenced to jail for civil actions. you got sentenced to 195 days in jail.

the freedom of information act does not apply to the blueprints for the WTC.

the WTC was owned by a corporation, not the government. :cuckoo:

they can do anything they want with the blueprints. they are not a public record.
the port authority is a private corp?
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back