9/11: The real answer.

I never said anything about thermite. The video shows that ON THE CONTRARY to what you say... "I NEVER HEARD ANYBODY SAY THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION IN THE BASEMENT", There are people that say that! Just because you havent heard it doesnt mean it was never said!

Did you see my other video? With the explosion and the news reporters on NATIONAL TV! If not, unlike the others I put up when you asked for... Please look at it. I at least looked at yours.

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Here's even more proof that there was more than a plane. These news reports are on 9/11. This is before the media/government could get there story straight.

I have seen this video for quite some time. I haven't put it up for I don't know how to put up videos correctly. But... I hope this works.

You have fires burning in the basement and on several floors.
You have cars and lord knows what else in the basement.
Gee, you think a fuel tank may explode when the car is on fire and nobody is trying to put it out?

I remember the day as well; there were reports of car bombs going off outside of the State Department. I was in Texas when it happened; they evacuated NASA on that day. I heard they evacuated the Sears Tower. Details were sketchy all across the country, much less at ground zero.

Kudos on not going with the BBC stuff about WTC7 collapsing prematurely although I'm guessing you're heading that way on the universal whackjob-truther playbook.

The old lady at the end was really hilarious. Lucus (the fact that he won't put his real name next to this garbage should tell you something) should have lead off with that.

I never said anything about thermite. The video shows that ON THE CONTRARY to what you say... "I NEVER HEARD ANYBODY SAY THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION IN THE BASEMENT", There are people that say that! Just because you havent heard it doesnt mean it was never said!

Did you see my other video? With the explosion and the news reporters on NATIONAL TV! If not, unlike the others I put up when you asked for... Please look at it. I at least looked at yours.

Okay, what explosive residue are you talking about then.

I do not know why Jesse went to the locked airport to not show us metal attacked by thermite. Molten aluminum from airplanes & rusty steel does create thermite & exothermic reactions. Also the entire exterior of WTC 1&2 was aluminum. This could be the molten metal people saw.

I do suspect a false flag attack like Jesse but I could do a lot better job proving it.

Oh brother.

We have a whole cadre of delusional people on this board. Some even hide the fact they believe it, you just catch them now and again siding with the troofers.

Its about time to go get some Breakfast. I hate the night shift. It throws me off.

Did you know a full corner up to the 20th floor of the building was missing as a result of two of the world's largest buildings collapsing within a very close distance?

Yes. But that does not explain the destroyed steel beams of WTC#7.

Also I know McKinney is whacked & I do not agree with her politics, but I can't get over this congressional testimony. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU"]congressional testimony.[/ame] There are also to many coincidences to expain away here.

Last edited:
Did you know a full corner up to the 20th floor of the building was missing as a result of two of the world's largest buildings collapsing within a very close distance? [/B]

Also I know McKinney is whacked & I do not agree with her politics, but I can't get over this congressional testimony. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU"]congressional testimony.[/ame] There are also to many coincidences to expain away here.

"Trafficking girls and women?
FY 1999 $2.3T missing.
FY 2000 $1.1T missing."

Amazingly we have just had the largest budget ever of $3.83 Trillion announced. Did the Pentagon have a fund raiser in 1999 that got $2.3 Trillion? If you can't get past that....you should.

As for the "coincidences" give me a break.

"NORAD conducts Amalgam Virgo 01, an exercise involving a cruise missile attack scenario in which their presentation manual has a photo of Osama bin Laden on the cover and a picture of an explosion in a skyscraper inside."

Well, OBL declared war on us and the WTC complex was a victim of a terrorist attack in 1993. Gee, you think thats strange?

Presidents and Congress always take vacations in August--remember the town halls from last year?

Can you pick a dozen or whatever of the ones you find most conspicuous?

About the 9/11 "National Security Special Event Day" question Whackjob McKinney asks...I don't believe there is such a thing. There is something called an "incident of national significance" which unlocks funding, activates organizational structures and basically gets the feds involved. The thing is that the PFO (Principal Federal Official) makes that call. When you have a multi-jurisdictional attack, the PFO's role is suspect because is the PFO in NY responsible or the one in Washington/VA?

FY 1999 $2.3T missing.
FY 2000 $1.1T missing."

Amazingly we have just had the largest budget ever of $3.83 Trillion announced. Did the Pentagon have a fund raiser in 1999 that got $2.3 Trillion? If you can't get past that....you should.

"NORAD conducts Amalgam Virgo 01, an exercise involving a cruise missile attack scenario in which their presentation manual has a photo of Osama bin Laden on the cover and a picture of an explosion in a skyscraper inside."

Well, OBL declared war on us and the WTC complex was a victim of a terrorist attack in 1993. Gee, you think thats strange?

Presidents and Congress always take vacations in August--remember the town halls from last year?

About the 9/11 "National Security Special Event Day" question Whackjob McKinney asks...I don't believe there is such a thing. There is something called an "incident of national significance" which unlocks funding, activates organizational structures and basically gets the feds involved. The thing is that the PFO (Principal Federal Official) makes that call. When you have a multi-jurisdictional attack, the PFO's role is suspect because is the PFO in NY responsible or the one in Washington/VA?

This is why I think McKinney is on to something. She hit a nerve & follow the money. Watch these videos. To save you some time watch the last 3 minutes of video 2 & first part of video 3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOHP4BoflI&feature=PlayList&p=9328607BD10C8D83&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4"]The Carlyle Group Exposed #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnHqPRO3Lk&feature=PlayList&p=9328607BD10C8D83&index=5&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL"]The Carlyle Group Exposed #3[/ame]

Last edited:
FY 1999 $2.3T missing.
FY 2000 $1.1T missing."

This is why I think McKinney is on to something. She hit a nerve & follow the money. Watch these videos. To save you some time watch the last 3 minutes of video 2 & first part of video 3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tOHP4BoflI&feature=PlayList&p=9328607BD10C8D83&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4"]The Carlyle Group Exposed #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnHqPRO3Lk&feature=PlayList&p=9328607BD10C8D83&index=5&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL"]The Carlyle Group Exposed #3[/ame]

Follow what money? She's saying that there is something like $2.3 trillion dollars missing in one fiscal year? Thats pretty impossible; especially under Clinton.

Follow what money? She's saying that there is something like $2.3 trillion dollars missing in one fiscal year? Thats pretty impossible; especially under Clinton.

No, Rumsfeld is saying that there is something like $2.3 trillion dollars is unaccounted for prior to 9/11. Rumsfeld blames it on computers. During an audit investigation the Pentagon accounting office gets hit & destroyed on 9/11 along with officials doing the audit of the missing money. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnQTcLHaMM&feature=player_embedded"]Follow the Money[/ame] Now McKinney is on the trail & has struck a nerve. She is under attack for this, so you know where there is smoke there is fire. Maybe Carlyle's/United Defense got a huge chunk of the unaccounted for money.

Last edited:

No, Rumsfeld is saying that there is something like $2.3 trillion dollars is unaccounted for prior to 9/11. Rumsfeld blames it on computers. During an audit investigation the Pentagon accounting office gets hit & destroyed on 9/11 along with officials doing the audit of the missing money. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnQTcLHaMM&feature=player_embedded"]Follow the Money[/ame] Now McKinney is on the trail & has struck a nerve. She is under attack for this, so you know where there is smoke there is fire. Maybe Carlyle's/United Defense got a huge chunk of the unaccounted for money.

Find Rumsfeld's quote...what he actually said and then we'll talk. When you do. you'll see what Ms. Mckinney refuses to see.

LMAO!!!!!
Are you telling me that the terrorist planned on the jet fuel would drop down the elevator line? That is awful and has almost 0% possiblity.
The real answer is an explosive at the bottom of the building.
How else?

i have a great idea. lets fly planes into buildings. then lets blow something up in the lobby area for no reason at all. then like an hour later, after the building starts to lean and is obviously coming down anyway lets blow it up.
:cuckoo:

your logic of "how else?" doesnt work. its the same logic that people in the 80s were using to say that there are flying triangles in the sky so they must be from another world. (sorry guys, it was the F-117). the "how else?" argument isnt valid. show proof of explosives being used and how they got there. there is proof of jet fuel being there and how it got there.

Find Rumsfeld's quote...what he actually said and then we'll talk. When you do. you'll see what Ms. Mckinney refuses to see.

I had already posted that for you. See & hear for yourself in these 2 different videos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A&feature=related"]$2.3 Trillion #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1rT4bszWg&feature=player_embedded"]$2.3 Trillion #2[/ame]

Dogbert, I am glad you follow more than one of my threads.
If you have been following me... You also have heard me say this:
I appreciate your opinion and understand your thoughts of that thread. You are entitled to your opinion for this is the USA. You can do that.

I didn't hear you deny any of these facts dogbert?
Hmmm... Makes me think that maybe you agree.

No, this is not the USA, this is USMB. :lol:

The Administrators could ban you tomorrow if they so pleased if you did something against board rules, and you could yell "freedom of speech" all you like but it means nothing.

They aren't facts, it's truther bullshit already disproven in a hundred other threads on here. Your insane ideas are nothing original truther, go read some of the other threads before making another one.

hate to break the news to you loyal Bush/Obama dupe but they ARE facts and the only sotry that has been proven to be bullshit that has been disproven hundreds of times here is the official conspiracy THEORY of the governments.:lol: just because you only see waht you WANT to see,doesnt mean it has been disproven,:lol:

debunk this video that explosives did not bring the towers down.you cant.nobody ever has here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw[/ame]

Last edited:
I do not know why Jesse went to the locked airport to not show us metal attacked by thermite. Molten aluminum from airplanes & rusty steel does create thermite & exothermic reactions. Also the entire exterior of WTC 1&2 was aluminum. This could be the molten metal people saw.

I do suspect a false flag attack like Jesse but I could do a lot better job proving it.

Oh brother.

We have a whole cadre of delusional people on this board. Some even hide the fact they believe it, you just catch them now and again siding with the troofers.

hey frady cat Bush dupe,debunk my video I just posted.You cant,nobody ever has.WERE not the morons with the logic of ignoring what hundreds of architects and engineers say not to mention demolition experts,first responders,firemen,witnesses and only accepting what the corporate controlled media and government agencys say.:lol::lol:get off those drugs man and stop being afraid of the truth.:lol:

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Here's even more proof that there was more than a plane. These news reports are on 9/11. This is before the media/government could get there story straight.

I have seen this video for quite some time. I haven't put it up for I don't know how to put up videos correctly. But... I hope this works.

they have never been able to debunk that.its a joke the crap they come up with when their defeated by this video.:lol:

Did you know a full corner up to the 20th floor of the building was missing as a result of two of the world's largest buildings collapsing within a very close distance?

Mckinney is actually the most reasonable person to ever serve in congress.

candycorns can only answer the questions with questions

thats WHY nobody should ever waste time with this troll,anytime he cant refute evidence and facts thats what he always resorts to.this guy spends hours on end trolling going to all these message boards everywhere,you guys would be smart to ignore him and no respond to him,he is just seeking attention so thats the worst thing you can do is to respond to him.

Mckinney is actually the most reasonable person to ever serve in congress.

With statement like that, you see why nobody takes you seriously.

Oh brother.

hey frady cat Bush dupe,debunk my video I just posted.You cant,nobody ever has.WERE not the morons with the logic of ignoring what hundreds of architects and engineers say not to mention demolition experts,first responders,firemen,witnesses and only accepting what the corporate controlled media and government agencys say.:lol::lol:get off those drugs man and stop being afraid of the truth.:lol:

whats to debunk? you have people describing loud noises as explosions. there were lots of things described as explosions that were not bombs, such as the planes hitting, the buildings coming down, elevators falling inside the shafts, people jumping form the buildings to their death and many other things. there were also many reports of bombs around the area as anytime anyone found something suspicious it was investigated.

so where is your proof that any of the things in the video were actual bombs? where is your proof that any of the bomb scares turned out to be actual bombs? :cuckoo:

I had already posted that for you. See & hear for yourself in these 2 different videos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRqeJcuK-A&feature=related"]$2.3 Trillion #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1rT4bszWg&feature=player_embedded"]$2.3 Trillion #2[/ame]

Rumsfeld said "we need to call in outside people" in one video. And that finding all of the assets is a big problem.

Did you know that he had been Secretary of Defense for 8 months during 2001 and that the Bush administration was still under a budget that had been signed by Clinton?

You really need to find something that Bill Cohen said--wasn't he the SECDEF under Clinton?

Anyway, can you at least give us a clue of where you're going with this?

Forum List

Back