9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

1632496873868.png

So your theory is.....that the FDNY explosively demolished a burning skyscraper with massive structural damage, um, somehow. And then lied about it to this day.

Care to back that up with evidence? Or say, make that accusation to the face of one of the FDNY that was there?

When and where the building was designed is irrelevant. Who owned it is irrelevant. The fact that the owner cashed in the insurance is irrelevant.

Where is your evidence of anything you slobbering fool?

Not a thing. Angelo is spamming conspiracy videos he's never watched about conspiracies he doesn't understand.

But oddly, still believes without question.

So when your absurd conspiracy that the FDNY demolished WTC 7 on 911 falls apart at the first question.....

.....you abandon your conspiracy and switch buildings.

It doesn't take much to run you off your silly conspiracies, does it?

I thought it was thermite painted onto the columns and *giggle* carpeting? Now it's explosives you believe?

So the question is are you lying when you claim explosives or is it the thermite theorists that claim it was painted on and burned through the columns that are lying?

Or are you just pushing both theories because you don't want to anger any of your truther buddies?

I tell my students to watch these, and then go back and watch the collapses 'with new eyes'.

Now you're a teacher?

:auiqs.jpg:

Such lies agent Angelo! Didn't they train you any better? I'll have to talk to my superiors about retraining you.

I only wish, so I could bust your slimy ass.
Go suck farts out of a bus seat.

You're just mad because you got your ass handed to you and I've shown the bullshit lies and contradictions/disinformation you've been spreading. It's all in the forums moron.

It's your own fault.

:auiqs.jpg:

If I happen to have evidence I'm saving it for the grand jury coming up.
Sorry Angelo. No Grand Jury is coming.

This happened back on March 24th. Why did you not know about this?

CONCLUSION

For the reasons stated above, Defendants' motion to dismiss (Dkt. No. 28) is granted. The Clerk of Court is directed to terminate the motion (Dkt. No. 28) and to close this case. Dated: New York, New York

Forum List

Back