9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

I am going to hate myself for jumping into this thread.....

The calling card of the conspiracy theorist is grabbing onto one or two single points and then twisting the analysis of said points to fit thier current view. Often these occurances happen during periods of great stress, which makes it hard for people at the scene at the time to remember everything with perfect detail and clarity. The smallest discepancy is blown out of proportion and slapped together with other points similarly construed.

Another calling card is what I call the spaghetti approach to alternative causes and effects. Multiple "plausible" reasons for something to not as the offical story states are brought up, often thsese points are contridictory. They are however used to make the case that since X Y and Z COULD have happened, then Case A (the widely held view of what happened) is suspect. They also hit Case A with trivial and often untrue defects that are designed to make case A unlkely in thier minds. Never mind Case X could not happen if Case Y was true, they market both as reasons Case A is wrong.

For me to even start to believe a conspiracy theorists viewpoints on an event I would need the following:

1. A clear comprehensive theory on what actually happened, not multiple explainations why each event happened. Give me 1 linear chain of how the whole thing happened for me to analyze compared to the base explaination.

2. A strong refutation of why the whole baseline explanation is flawed. Not 1-2 minor niggling points that take exercises in doublethink to believe. This has to be done indepentently of task 1

3. If your explanation includes a cover up explain who paid and how they got the money, or give me a ballpark figure of how many people had to "disappear" and how group X got away with it.

There are other points but I'm sure this is enough for the truthers to call me either a sheeple or a goverment plant. For the goverment plant part I would like to know where my coverup money is. I like small bills, $10's and $20's.

Not everyone that posts here of course is a paid government plant such as Ditzcon,Fizz and candycorn are.YOU are just a loyal Bush dupe with your head buried in your sand in denial cause you obviously only see what you WANT to see like so many others here.

all those questions your asking is just dodging and evading the facts and shows you never do any research cause if you did,you would know all those answers.:rolleyes: wrong way around bub,its you OCTA'S calling card who always grab some points and twist the analysis of said points to fit your current points of view.lies as always from you OCTA'S.

Mostly because I have a real job and a life. I will re-read the commission report. Just because I dont have insta recall of every little event doesnt mean I do not understand what is going on.

I also have an Engineering degree. Its in ChemE but it does give me better understanding of building design and such than the average joe.

Again all I ask is that people put in writing how they think it happened in one clear coherent chain.

The calling card of the conspiracy theorist is grabbing onto one or two single points and then twisting the analysis of said points to fit thier current view. Often these occurances happen during periods of great stress, which makes it hard for people at the scene at the time to remember everything with perfect detail and clarity. The smallest discepancy is blown out of proportion and slapped together with other points similarly construed.

Another calling card is what I call the spaghetti approach to alternative causes and effects. Multiple "plausible" reasons for something to not as the offical story states are brought up, often thsese points are contridictory. They are however used to make the case that since X Y and Z COULD have happened, then Case A (the widely held view of what happened) is suspect. They also hit Case A with trivial and often untrue defects that are designed to make case A unlkely in thier minds. Never mind Case X could not happen if Case Y was true, they market both as reasons Case A is wrong.

For me to even start to believe a conspiracy theorists viewpoints on an event I would need the following:

1. A clear comprehensive theory on what actually happened, not multiple explainations why each event happened. Give me 1 linear chain of how the whole thing happened for me to analyze compared to the base explaination.

2. A strong refutation of why the whole baseline explanation is flawed. Not 1-2 minor niggling points that take exercises in doublethink to believe. This has to be done indepentently of task 1

3. If your explanation includes a cover up explain who paid and how they got the money, or give me a ballpark figure of how many people had to "disappear" and how group X got away with it.

There are other points but I'm sure this is enough for the truthers to call me either a sheeple or a goverment plant. For the goverment plant part I would like to know where my coverup money is. I like small bills, $10's and $20's.

Not everyone that posts here of course is a paid government plant such as Ditzcon,Fizz and candycorn are.YOU are just a loyal Bush dupe with your head buried in your sand in denial cause you obviously only see what you WANT to see like so many others here.

all those questions your asking is just dodging and evading the facts and shows you never do any research cause if you did,you would know all those answers.:rolleyes: wrong way around bub,its you OCTA'S calling card who always grab some points and twist the analysis of said points to fit your current points of view.lies as always from you OCTA'S.

Mostly because I have a real job and a life. I will re-read the commission report. Just because I dont have insta recall of every little event doesnt mean I do not understand what is going on.

I also have an Engineering degree. Its in ChemE but it does give me better understanding of building design and such than the average joe.

Again all I ask is that people put in writing how they think it happened in one clear coherent chain.
dont hold your breath waiting

I look forward to seeing how you applied this scrutiny to the Official Conspiracy Theory. Surely I don't have to ask "if" you have done that because I'm sure you have.

From the data Ive seen the offical story is valid, and it isn't a conspiracy. If you want me to consider an alternative theory provide one, starting at the beginning and following a logical conlcusion to the end. One single alternative theory, not a hodgepodge of alternative meanings to small events unrelated to each other.

The data they have provided is pure bullshit and omits evidence,facts and witness testimonys.:lol: Not only that,you also prove your clueless on what a conspiracy is as well because even if you accept the official conspiracy theory of the 9/11 coverup commission,it IS a conspiracy in the fact for something to be a conspiracy,you only need two or more people involved.:lol::lol: you OCTA'S crack me up,Most of you have no idea what a conspiracy is because I have heard that laughable line mentioned hundreds of times by you OCTA'S in the past,this isnt the first time.:lol:

So many words, so little information.

The comission report gave a plausible chain of events that resulted in WTC buildings collapsing, a hole in the petagon, and a plane crash in Pennsylvania. Give me another chain that would have caused all of these other than WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

so the family steering committee first responders and other seeking a real investigation to determine the facts of 9/11 without offering conclusion as to the findings of such an investigation in advance are PUSSY BITCHES ??

I hope they get their investigation. Just to shut certain people up.

Is there a gun to your head forcing you to read and respond in threads about 9E?

so the family steering committee first responders and other seeking a real investigation to determine the facts of 9/11 without offering conclusion as to the findings of such an investigation in advance are PUSSY BITCHES ??

it wont, because THAT wil become the coverup. Most truthers came to the conclusion that it was an inside job and THEN try to find evidence to support thier claims.

How is it you have time to post bullshit excuses but not time to stand by your own claims? No worries....you're a typical OCTA that feigns sincerity just long enough to get your ignorance revealed then you roll into dive mode and toss an ollie up as to why you won't waste your time...blah blah. You aren't fooling anyone and you're boring.

Curvelight is obviously a Government plant.. The Government doesn't want it to seem too Obvious that Al-Qaeda planned the attacks, so they decided to Plant Curveight to spread this whole 9/11 Conspiracy. :eusa_whistle:

then with your better understanding of building design please explain how fire caused the collapse of wtc 7 and the evidence that supports this claim

He loves the 9E CR. Loves it as much as anyone can love anything.....but he is so fuxxing ignorant and stoopid he just called those largely responsible for getting the Commission pussy bitches. He has an amazing talent for inventing new layers of stoopidity.

Is there a gun to your head forcing you to read and respond in threads about 9E?

Nope I just enjoy bitch slapping you.

Curvie, you've been ignoring this basic request for pages and pages and pages of posts.

Provide and alternate theory.

I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag.

Then please point out where you have proposed an alternate theory.

We'll be waiting.

alternating theories to what for example..how about an alternative to the official statement that no one in the bush administration or the previous administration ever conceived of planes being used as weapons and flown into buildings would you like to start there ?

Last edited:
I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag.

Then please point out where you have proposed an alternate theory.

We'll be waiting.

an alternating therie to what for example..how about an alternative to the official statement that no one in the bush administration or the previous administration ever conceived of planes being used as weapons and flown into buildings would you like to star there ?

stoned again, eh? :cuckoo:

alternative theories to what for example..how about an alternative to the official statement that no one in the bush administration or the previous administration ever conceived of planes being used as weapons and flown into buildings would you like to start there ?

sticky keys

Last edited:

Forum List

Back