9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

Summary of thread (paraphrasing):

Marty: If you disbelieve the official version, please propose an alternate theory thats fits all the known and undisputed facts

Loons: Oh yeah, well YOU need to prove that the official version is real first.

Marty: I accept the official version because it fits all known facts and circumstances. Occam's razor at work, there is no need to dig deeper. Please, if you disagree with the official version postulate another theory which fits all known facts.

Loons: SEE?!!? I said that you would dodge the question you fuxxing hypocrite strawman whiney WARRRGBBBHLLLLL!!!?!!!11!.

...and yet Marty's original request goes unanswered. There is ducking and dodging going on in this thread, but Marty ain't doing it.

and I dont have to. Thanks for the backup

granted, but he never actually makes a claim that has any substance

his claim is that the official version is not true. While that is not very substantive, i believe in giving him the opportunity to give an alternate version that fits all known facts. In short, i'm giving him the opportunity to be substantive.
but if he actually gave an alternative theory he would have claims he would need to back up
thus, he will never do that

instead he will pick out minutia in the official report and make that look like it's something it's not

this

I look forward to seeing how you applied this scrutiny to the Official Conspiracy Theory. Surely I don't have to ask "if" you have done that because I'm sure you have.

From the data Ive seen the offical story is valid, and it isn't a conspiracy. If you want me to consider an alternative theory provide one, starting at the beginning and following a logical conlcusion to the end. One single alternative theory, not a hodgepodge of alternative meanings to small events unrelated to each other.

I didn't ask you to consider an alternative theory. Hell, you already abandoned your own argument in favor of a strawman. I asked you to apply your own criteria to the OCT and you dodged just like I expected you to do.

I don't have to do the work. The comittee did the work for me. This week when i have time I will re read the original report. Should give you time to give me a plausable alternative scenario of how everything happened that day.

Really? Lol....quote a claim I made that I've refused to support bitch.

You're not dodging that easy.

This discussion started by asking for an alternate theory since you disagree with the official version. You keep trying to change the subject. It's not working.

Propose an alternate theory or STFU.

You claimed I'm guilty of hypocrisy but you never supported that claim because you can't show a single claim I made I refuse to support. I never claimed to have an alternate theory and someone demanding I provide one isn't dodging anything you dumb ****. You don't get to call people hypocrites simply because they won't just through hoops.

Provide an alternate theory or STFU.

you never MAKE any claims

Sure he has, by logical inference.

He disagrees with nearly every official piece of evidence or version of events. Logic dictates then that he doesn't believe it. Therefore he is claiming that the official version of events is not true. Otherwise he would not disagree with the official version of events.

In this case, logic has nailed him to the wall. Now it's time for him to propose an alternate theory since logic has dictated that he does not believe in the official version.

I'm giving him his opportunity to post it.

That's a false dilemma you dumfuk. There are more than two options and you don't see that so it makes your attempt to use a logical basis even more hilarious.

Provide an alternate theory.

You're pure genius. Gosh you're awesome! Ummm...okay not really cause you're an idiot. I didn't accuse people of not answering questions. I'm pointing out people make claims then refuse to support them. Marty claimed the oct is true yet has completely ignored defending that claim.

what a jackass...

"i didnt accuse people of not answering questions" and "Marty claimed the oct is true yet has completely ignored defending that claim." in the same paragraph!!! :lol:

so where is your alternative theory? (you know, the thing you ignored in marty's original post!!)

You're pretty damn clueless.

Sure he has, by logical inference.

He disagrees with nearly every official piece of evidence or version of events. Logic dictates then that he doesn't believe it. Therefore he is claiming that the official version of events is not true. Otherwise he would not disagree with the official version of events.

In this case, logic has nailed him to the wall. Now it's time for him to propose an alternate theory since logic has dictated that he does not believe in the official version.

I'm giving him his opportunity to post it.

That's a false dilemma you dumfuk. There are more than two options and you don't see that so it makes your attempt to use a logical basis even more hilarious.

Still clueless. Try to pay attention.....although since you've already proven you totally suck at your job I doubt you will be able to grasp basic logic. I never claimed to have an alternate so I don't need to provide one. That is a strawman. You are demanding I support a claim I never made. Marty has made a claim....that the OCT is true....therefore the burden of proof is on him to support that claim.

Now obey like a good little bitch and ignore all of that and whine. Actually, you should be spending your spare time more wisely and learn your job so you don't embarrass the hell out of yourself again bitch.

From the data Ive seen the offical story is valid, and it isn't a conspiracy. If you want me to consider an alternative theory provide one, starting at the beginning and following a logical conlcusion to the end. One single alternative theory, not a hodgepodge of alternative meanings to small events unrelated to each other.

I didn't ask you to consider an alternative theory. Hell, you already abandoned your own argument in favor of a strawman. I asked you to apply your own criteria to the OCT and you dodged just like I expected you to do.

I don't have to do the work. The comittee did the work for me. This week when i have time I will re read the original report. Should give you time to give me a plausable alternative scenario of how everything happened that day.

Lol.....keep dodging you useless ****. You're a typical fuxxing hypocrite because you make claims you refuse to support then demand others support claims they have not made.

Still clueless. Try to pay attention.....although since you've already proven you totally suck at your job I doubt you will be able to grasp basic logic. I never claimed to have an alternate so I don't need to provide one. That is a strawman. You are demanding I support a claim I never made. Marty has made a claim....that the OCT is true....therefore the burden of proof is on him to support that claim.

Now obey like a good little bitch and ignore all of that and whine. Actually, you should be spending your spare time more wisely and learn your job so you don't embarrass the hell out of yourself again bitch.

ahhh....
"i dont believe the official story because it makes sense. none of the other theories make sense but i choose to believe them instead of the official version. i'm too much of a chickenshit to admit what i truly believe and instead would rather make fun of the handicapped."

do i have your participation in this thread nailed down?

Lol.....keep dodging you useless ****. You're a typical fuxxing hypocrite because you make claims you refuse to support then demand others support claims they have not made.

dodging what? he asked for a alternative theory.

come up with one yet?:lol:

amazing, this dipshit has no problems calling someone a "****"., but cant seem to muster the balls to actually say "fucking"

maybe he has issues with females he cant really talk about

amazing, this dipshit has no problems calling someone a "****"., but cant seem to muster the balls to actually say "fucking"

Great job giving an example of focusing on stoopid fuxxing minutia and displaying hypocrisy. Again.

He claimed the OCT is true you idiot. But he won't do anything to support his claim. No wonder you get along so well with people like that.

Now obey like a good little bitch and ignore all of that and whine.....like I knew you would.

ahhh....
"i dont believe the official story because it makes sense. none of the other theories make sense but i choose to believe them instead of the official version. i'm too much of a chickenshit to admit what i truly believe and instead would rather make fun of the handicapped."

do i have your participation in this thread nailed down?

How long will you continue that lie you worthless shitbag? It's funny as hell you suck so bad at debating you have to actually lie and get your octa pals on the bandwagon.

Great job giving an example of focusing on stoopid fuxxing minutia and displaying hypocrisy. Again.
no, just making an observation of your character traits, or lack of them

He claimed the OCT is true you idiot. But he won't do anything to support his claim. No wonder you get along so well with people like that.

he DID support his claim. the 9/11 commission report.

what a fucking moron you are.... :lol:

How long will you continue that lie you worthless shitbag? It's funny as hell you suck so bad at debating you have to actually lie and get your octa pals on the bandwagon.

support your claim that i lied, assmunch. :cuckoo:

while you are at it perhaps you can make fun of some more disabled people.

support your claim that i lied, assmunch. :cuckoo:

while you are at it perhaps you can make fun of some more disabled people.

I didn't make fun of disabled people but you go on with your fantasies because I really don't give a fuck if you keep lying or not.

Forum List

Back