9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

I'm embarrassed to say it but I didn't know about the directive impeding investigations of alkida. There is no point in asking OCTAs to give their view or try to explain why it was done because they would just say sum shit like "it doesn't matter." That's what they say every time they are faced with info they don't like. Oops, not quite accurate. They will also totally ignore as well.....

It's pretty funky it's one of the first things bush did when he got in office.

I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag.

Please point proposed.

We'll be waiting.

What are you babbling about?

(hey! That whole editing others' post thing is neat! Who the fuk needs honesty when you can lie with impunity?)

Please point OUT where you have proposed an alternate theory, if you have not ignored the request. Sorry for leaving out a word, but I would have thought that since the same request has been made over and over again you would get what was being said from the context. Sorry, won't give you that much credit anymore.

No post was edited. You said it.

We'll be waiting. Although my bet is that you'll continue to deflect and dodge.

Please point proposed.

We'll be waiting.

(hey! That whole editing others' post thing is neat! Who the fuk needs honesty when you can lie with impunity?)

Please point OUT where you have proposed an alternate theory, if you have not ignored the request. Sorry for leaving out a word, but I would have thought that since the same request has been made over and over again you would get what was being said from the context. Sorry, won't give you that much credit anymore.

You didn't edit my post? Lying fuck, you quoted only:

"I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag."

When the full post reads:

"I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag. I've straight up pointed out it is a strawman but you keep on ignoring the fact you are getting all whiny because I won't fulfill your bullshit request. Hell, even if I had a theory you're the last fukwads I'd waste it on. You lie about what I do say then wonder why I don't give a fuk about your bullshit strawmen. You're a joke."

You're such a bitch.

"I haven't ignored it at all you dishonest slimebag. I've straight up pointed out it is a strawman but you keep on ignoring the fact you are getting all whiny because I won't fulfill your bullshit request. Hell, even if I had a theory you're the last fukwads I'd waste it on. You lie about what I do say then wonder why I don't give a fuk about your bullshit strawmen. You're a joke."

You're such a bitch.

The post was not edited. I ignored the rest because it is more irrelevancy from you. Please learn the difference between partial quoting and editing. There IS a difference.

You said:

Please point out where you have proposed an alternate theory then.

We'll be waiting.

Last edited:

You're such a bitch.

The post was not edited. I ignored the rest because it is more irrelevancy from you. Please learn the difference between partial quoting and editing. There IS a difference.

You said:

We'll be waiting.

Well that's what I expect a bitch to do so thanks!

Myself? I prefer definition #5, it describes clownlite to a 'T'.

"5. asshattery
buy asshattery mugs, tshirts and magnets
A colorful way to describe the boorish and often taxing antics of a foolish and uninformed individual; an act or series of acts committed by an asshat.
This asshattery has gone on for long enough"

from ;
Urban Dictionary: asshattery

I wish to congratulate clownlite again on his graduation from DUMBASSERY to the study of advanced ASSHATTERY!

Go curvey!!!! WOoo0ooHooooo!!!!!!!

let's review the levels of ASSHATTERY, shall we?

1: graduation from DUMBASS to Advanced ASSHATERY studies
2: completion of an internship where one practices ASSHATTERY gives one a degree, conferring with it the title "COMPLETE ASSHAT"
3: experience in the field results in recognition by the public as an "INSUFFERABLE ASSHAT"
4 finally, if one pursues practicing ASSHATTERY long enough, one can earn the title "FLAMING ASSHAT"

You go curvey, you go!

You're such a bitch.

You said:

We'll be waiting.

More dodging and deflection from you.

Please propose an alternate theory. Or admit that you do not have one and do not know.

You said:

We'll be waiting.

Please propose an alternate theory. Or admit that you do not have one and do not know.

Rotfl! Maybe if you didn't edit my posts you would see I already said:

Lol....you're prolly too stoopid to see it......again. Have fun dumbass.

Bentdick is once again proving that he has no idea what happened on 9-11-01 but he doesn't want the official story line to be true. At the same time he cannot connect himself to a firm answer on any actual subject because he might be proven to be a fool and wrong. He would rather be a fool without taking an actual stand.

I saw it. And once again I'll repeat myself: It's irrelevant. Nothing more than more deflection and dodging from you.

Last edited:

I saw it. And once again I'll repeat myself: It's irrelevant. Nothing more than more deflection and dodging from you.

You really are a stoopid fucking bitch. What does this say:

"Hell, even if I had a theory you're the last fukwads I'd waste it on."

Do you need help with comprehending this like everything else?

Bentdick is once again proving that he has no idea what happened on 9-11-01 but he doesn't want the official story line to be true. At the same time he cannot connect himself to a firm answer on any actual subject because he might be proven to be a fool and wrong. He would rather be a fool without taking an actual stand.

You need to work on not getting your panties in a twist every time you cannot grasp concepts. Try to slow down and actually learn something. It also doesn't help to lie because it shows you are too stoopid to have a discussion. I've taken a stand on every issue. Just because you don't like them that doesn't mean you get to lie......but you know you have insulation from honesty from your OCTA buddies....and God knows you don't have an ounce of integrity.

wow, Id-Eots posts another stupid troofer youtube video that is so fucking stupid its hysterical

what that guy said was something almost anyone with common sense would have said
nothing diabolical at all in that video
excapt for the stupidity of the one that made it

and posted it

Is that why the fbi first said they suspected explosives in the towers? You're so clueless it's painful.

What hypocrisy am I guilty of? Why demand I support a claim I have not made? I've also made my position on this quite clear but I gotta say....you obey very well because I said to keep making an ass of yourself and you did....like you will keep on doing.

The reason jackasses like you won't support your claims is because you've never really studied 9E. You fall back on logical fallacies and just whine and simply claim anyone who disagrees with you is a loon. You're a fuxxing idiot of a joke. You don't know your own job but you want to pretend to be informed about 9E.

(keep making an ass of yourself.)

You're so predictably pathetic you will claim victory because I'm too smart to jump through your hoops.

Go.

I know,the officla conspiracy theory apologists,you'll ask them to watch videos or read a good well researched book on 9/11 such as Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory,and they run away with their tails between their legs and never take you up on that challenge.they ALWAYS do that cause they know they cant refute the evidence in those books.:lol:

It's also more than a little obvious most don't give a fuck about what happened and ask for alternate theories simply as a tool to bait. There is no sincerity at all. They simply fish for something to whine about and ignore things like:

"The validity of the Commission’s findings was further undermined by several factors, including contradictory accounts from the Federal Aviation Administration and the military, stonewalling from the Bush Administration, conflicts of interest among key personnel in the Commission, and the Commission’s failure to hold a single individual accountable for the numerous failures leading up to, on and after September 11."

"With the federal government failing to deliver an impartial investigation, the 9/11 Families, First Responders and residents of New York City are moving ahead with the conviction that NYC CAN."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

"This momentous step forward in the quest for truth about September 11th will be looked upon with admiration across the globe."
Silencing of NYC Voters Will Not Go Unchallenged

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A* New 9/11 Investigation

:clap2: exactly,yeah you can say that again.you hit the nail right on the head.

wow, Id-Eots posts another stupid troofer youtube video that is so fucking stupid its hysterical

what that guy said was something almost anyone with common sense would have said
nothing diabolical at all in that video
excapt for the stupidity of the one that made it

and posted it

Is that why the fbi first said they suspected explosives in the towers? You're so clueless it's painful.
proof?

oh, nevermind, you never give any

Forum List

Back