13. chicago museums
14. honus wagner
15. declan sullivan
16. world series game 1
17. lakers
18. patricia bieber
19. halloween 5
20. lakers score

I think the more surprising thing (eots lying surprises no one) is that there is something called "conway cover up" that hasn't been put through the ringer yet by this dope.

For the record, what the site measures is the trend of a search term. It peaked at something like midnight and returned back down to nothing after whatever "researcher" was told to go to bed by mama.

Check out "Hot Searches":

[SIZE=+1]"time traveler caught on film[/SIZE]" :lol:

Did another search on dogpile.com and they gave me the google page:

Google Trends: Oct 28, 2010

Here is a cut and paste.. 9/11 now is gone!

Oct 28, 2010 - change date
Updated 1 minute ago

iGoogle Gadget New! Site Feed
1. tony bennett
2. time traveler caught on film
3. blake griffin
4. sat scores
5. obama daily show
6. declan sullivan
7. jon stewart obama
8. world series score
9. patricia bieber
10. christina walsh
11. debrahlee lorenzana
12. world series game 1
13. cthulhu
14. lisa blount
15. golden state warriors
16. freddy sanchez
17. clippers
18. cavs
19. giants rangers
20. nicki minaj right thru me official video

Well so much for the movement...gone that quickly. Good to see Freddy Sanchez getting some run; guy is a championship level player without a championship ring.

These searches are #1 not because people are naturally interested in the subject. Alex Jones tells his listening audience to search "9/11 Cover Up" in Google over and over. He does this nearly every day.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would be AGAINST an impartial investigation, since there IS conflicting evidence and there ARE conflicting opinions.

What is so scary about the TRUTH, folks?!?

because that truth is like trying to deal with realization that your beloved "uncle Sam"that gave you apple pie and taught you how to throw a baseball is the one thats been murdering people in the neighborhood and burying them in his basement

because that truth is like trying to deal with realization that your beloved "uncle Sam"that gave you apple pie and taught you how to throw a baseball is the one thats been murdering people in the neighborhood and burying them in his basement
Do you still wear that stupid hat?:cuckoo:

Do you still wear that stupid hat?:cuckoo:

I am a man of many hats

...but this ones your favorite hat.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I honestly don't understand why anyone would be AGAINST an impartial investigation, since there IS conflicting evidence and there ARE conflicting opinions.

There is no evidence to disprove the main points of the official investigations. However, I would love to see someone pay for further investigation, but even that would not mean anything to the truthers because it still wouldn't prove them right.

The investigations we have had so far have been impartial.

They have also been accurate since nobody can quote any part of the Commission report--the most well known of the investigations--that is inaccurate on the major points.

There is no need for a new investigation until those hurdles are cleared and, even at that point, when the evidence points in the same precise direction it points now, there will be the same shrill cries of cover-up that you hear now from the peanut gallery.

There is no evidence to disprove the main points of the official investigations. However, I would love to see someone pay for further investigation, but even that would not mean anything to the truthers because it still wouldn't prove them right.

they did not even determine who financed the operation

so what are the main points exactly can you list them ?

Forum List

Back