9/11 conspiracy? So what? Enjoy life, you're powerless anyway.

Rat don't you have a ground breaking paper being released today ?

Yep, it was released yesterday. Fascinating reading that conclusively proves that Herrit and his happy bunch did not find any form of thermXte in the dust.

Unfortunately, it has only been released on another forum so far, and board rules prohibit me from posting links. However, it will be posted soon on the MVA website, and I'll be able to link to that. It will include pictures that the other forum couldn't that show the chips were exactly the same as the Herrit ones.

But, I'll tell you it's been a hoot looking at the CT boards since the release. I never thought watching Gage-dupes head's explode could be so much fun.

but it is one step below it, or have you never built a high rise?

thats just horse shit. Three buildings fell how many others building were hit but didn't fall?

how many of the other buildings that were hit were constructed with wide open floor plans, and had no masonry used on their vertical supports?

wtc 7 construction was never called into question

The construction was called into question. Code will never let you build a building like those again. The long span steel floor truss system was the weak link.

Dude I do construction for a living I know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way Building 7 did.

You don't have any experience with those long span floor trusses or the specialized cantilevered trusses used in WTC-7 due to the substation below. There was no central core in WTC7. There was 24,000 gallons of diesel fuel inside of WTC-7 for the generators. That is 4 tanker loads & more than the aircraft that hit WTC-1 & 2 could hold. There were also entire rooms full of acid filled batteries for the UPS system.

wtc-7-footprint.jpg

Wtc7_transfer_trusses.png

BatteryArray.JPG

Last edited:
dude i do construction for a living i know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way building 7 did.

you don't have any experience with those long span floor trusses or the specialized cantilevered trusses used in wtc-7 due to the substation below. There was no central core in wtc7. There was 24,000 gallons of diesel fuel inside of wtc-7 for the generators. That is 4 tanker loads & more than the aircraft that hit wtc-1 & 2 could hold. There were also entire rooms full of acid filled batteries for the ups system.

wtc-7-footprint.jpg

wtc7_transfer_trusses.png

batteryarray.jpg

the return of battery boy...lol

dude i do construction for a living i know exactly what goes into a high rise to prevent a high rise from coming down the way building 7 did.

you don't have any experience with those long span floor trusses or the specialized cantilevered trusses used in wtc-7 due to the substation below. There was no central core in wtc7. There was 24,000 gallons of diesel fuel inside of wtc-7 for the generators. That is 4 tanker loads & more than the aircraft that hit wtc-1 & 2 could hold. There were also entire rooms full of acid filled batteries for the ups system.

wtc-7-footprint.jpg

batteryarray.jpg

so you have proof batteries dont burn?

wtc-7-footprint.jpg

batteryarray.jpg

so you have proof batteries dont burn?

the amount of battery's there is fuck all compared to the structure of the towers or wtc 7... its just silly

The above posts display the sad state of the current "Truth Movement". They can't hand-wave away the evidence against their "inside job" crap, so they attack and discredit anyone who does any research.

Poor, poor Gage-dupes, stumbling around in their fog. They're lost and lonely now that most of the major players that used to be in their camp have now moved on to other things.

The above posts display the sad state of the current "Truth Movement". They can't hand-wave away the evidence against their "inside job" crap, so they attack and discredit anyone who does any research.

Poor, poor Gage-dupes, stumbling around in their fog. They're lost and lonely now that most of the major players that used to be in their camp have now moved on to other things.

go enjoy your life...you are powerless

Here are the videos the Gage-dupes don't want you to see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPJo_WF6v-I&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLF18DCE0FACD17614]Unsecured Coins 15 pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1se9SQcCF0&feature=related]Unsecured Coins 15 pt 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back