9/11/2001: The Start of World War III?

You aren't worth my time in addressing all the BS here. I will only say that you are not a person who looks at the whole picture. You only look at what will re enforce your ignorant views and are totally biased on everything you discuss, and when people have an opposing view you trot out the anti American BS. You do this everywhere you post on the web.

:lol: Run little BITCH! RUN!!!! You can't respond so like a good little truthard pig, you run away. Do you squeal in real life when you don't get your way? :lol:
You've already been dismissed as a troll that uses fallacies and lies to try to support you views. The fact is that it is you that runs away from the obvious truth and genuine concerns Americans have about what happened like a trolling bitch, and now YOU squeal like a girl when threatened with no more attention. 45 yrs old and you are still a pathetic pee on, grow up and try to be a real man. No one will be able to say I didn't spend enough time giving you much undeserved attention and leading you by the hand schooling your dumb ass.
You really see no fallacies or lies on your tin foil hat side? You idiots have a dozen what ifs but no proof of anything. If there was a true independent investigation and it didn't end up proving what you "think happened" you would still be crying like a little bitch.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is the Global War on Terror just another name for the Great Game?

For centuries Afghanistan has been seen as crucial in the struggle for control of all Eurasia, from Eastern Europe to the Middle East to Central Asia.

Initially this was known as the Great Game with England and Russia contending for influence and empire. Today England counts on the US and NATO to oppose a Russian-Chinese-Iranian counter-alliance.

In 2006 when Israel last invaded Lebanon US media watchdog Media Matters for America reported on mainstream media accounts that the US was already in the midst of global war:

"Most recently, on the July 13 [2006] edition of Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor, host Bill O’Reilly said 'World War III ... I think we’re in it.'

"Similarly, on the July 13 [2006] edition of MSNBC’s Tucker, a graphic read: 'On the verge of World War III?' As Media Matters for America has noted, CNN Headline News host Glenn Beck began his program on July 12 [2006] with a discussion with former CIA officer Robert Baer by saying 'we’ve got World War III to fight,' while also warning of the 'impeding apocalypse.'

"Beck and [former] officer Robert Baer had a similar discussion on July 13 [2006], in which Beck said: 'I absolutely know that we need to prepare ourselves for World War III. It is here.'"

Four years later some would argue the MSM was closer to the truth than they might have suspected at the time.

"The dangers of a military intervention by the U.S. and NATO were very real.

"The Pentagon had planned to launch a NATO invasion of Lebanon, which would have included the deployment of U.S. Marines to fight the Lebanese Resistance.

"This has also been confirmed by Alain Pellegrini, the former military commander of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL), in an interview with the newspaper As-Safir."

World War III may have already started or not; however, if Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 2006 had the potential to generate global war, what would a US/Israeli attack on Iran and its allies produce?

The March to War
Can't blame Iran for trying to protect itself, no matter what one may think of them, given the history of the nations that are threatening it.
So, what you are saying is that France should NOT have backed the future United States simply because they had a bad record of colonialism?:lol::lol: You idiots really have no fucking clue.
Which current Middle East country are you comparing to the "future United States?"

Lebanon?
Israel?

Would you agree that the strategic importance of the Middle East to the US lies primarily with its immense petroleum reserves and the global power that comes from their control, as well as their huge profits that flow to Anglo-American elites and not to the people of the Middle East?

No Longer Safe

Not to diminish the fact that this discussion needs to be happening for our kids to avoid a terrible pitfall, but the world 'might' get hit by an asteroid and a tsunami 'might' wipe out my entire state. My town 'might' be blown off the map by a hurricane, and I 'might' be struck by lightning.

Average saying: "A man who lives in fear of what 'might' happen will die a poor fool, but a man who looks for opportunity in what the future 'might' bring will prosper."

Nothing but death is 'inevitable', especially if we talk about it.
Asteroids, tsunamis, hurricanes and lightning lack the profit motive and corporate champions that war possess. "Prosperity" that depends on killing other people's children for money and glory might violate some upper division requirements of Natural Selection:

Any specie that murders its young for money or glory might be hard-wired for self-destruction before it can contaminate the greater universe?

And what you're witnessing 'might' be the birth pangs of evolution fathering a rare, Sentient World from a common living planet.

Humans certainly need look no farther than their own hearts to find evil, but there's good in us too.

Art.
Music.​
Engineering.​
Love.

God told me that this is the hardest part of the birth. When young sentient life on a planet begins to see the conflict between the intelligence honing concept behind survival of the fittest individual organisms and the need for the species to survive as a community.

Call me optimistic.
Which "God" have you been talking to?

Forum List

Back