9/11/2001: The Start of World War III?

I honestly don't think so. Osama stated in captured writings that he was hoping to start a world war between Islam and the West.
His hope was that Islam would rise up against everyone else and that this would be the start of world rule by Islam.
Al Qaeda has been created by the state terrorists that control Washington, London, and Tel Aviv because it needed a threat to occupy peoples minds and scare them into acquiescence. It doesn't matter that there were no Al Qaeda in Iraq, and very few in Afghanistan, as long as people were kept afraid and clueless, it served its purpose. Where could one learn about the captured writings, I looked and can't find anything.

It didn't happen.
Because it was made up, to ramp up the fear mongering. "If the Soviet Union were to disappear off the face of the map, the United States would quickly seek out new enemies to justify its own military-industrial complex."-John Stockwell, a top former CIA officer.

No we're not. There are still thousands of troops remaining until next year

Now that is just a plain ignorant thing to say. Prior to the US invasion slum population in Iraq was around 20%, now its 53%. Unemployment runs 25 to 50%. A dysfunctional government, rampant disease and mental disorders. Oil production isn't even up to pre war levels. Power supply woes, and only 1 in 4 households have access to tap water in their homes. Yeah so much better off :cuckoo:

It is hard to get Muslims worked up about the West when the West is not abusing Muslims as much as Muslims are. We (the West) aren't going around blowing up Mosques. Muslims are.
There are reports that Iran is accusing US and Israel of the mosque bombing.
Iran Mosque Blast Plotters Admit Israeli, Us Links: Report - ShiaChat.com

And the West didn't have the uprising against Muslims that Osama was hoping for either. He was hoping for a backlash against Muslims for 9/11, but most people understand the difference between whacked out Muslim psychos who believe in killing all non-Muslims and their neighbors, coworkers, fellow Americans, fellow sane human beings.
Bill o Reilly screaming out "Muslims Killed us on 9/11!"
followed by another Fox anchor Brian Kilmeade "All terrorists are Muslims." No backlash? Bullshit, the backlash was severe enough to cause wars, deaths and turmoil and racial profiling here and other western nations that made life hard for people of the Muslim religion and anybody that even resembled Arab or middle eastern ethnicity. OBL, a CIA creation was the perfect boogey man villain to help their cause. Conspiracy theorists still think Al-Qaeda Did 9/11, LOL!

So, you're saying Al-Qaeda doesn't exist?

Just out of curiosity, who attacked the USS Cole?
Who attacked our embassies in Nairobi and Tanzania?
Who pulled off the 7/7 attacks in London?
Who did the 3/11 attacks in Madrid?
Kobar Towers?

By the way, I do agree with you about the fear mongering by the US Government and/or most of the press prior to Operation Iraqi Freedom. But saying that the stats prove the country is poorer is a selective use of statistics while ignoring state-sanctioned human rights violations, etc... Very obvious.

When, in your lifetime has America NOT been at war with somebody or something?

We are the most bellicose nation on earth.

And it seems our economy would collapse without war fighting.

I've seen numbers indicating 1 out of 5 dollar bills circulating in some congressional districts comes from defense spending.

If the US dollar loses its reserve currency status and that makes it impossible for America to garrison the globe, what happens when the troops come home?

To a 10% unemployment rate?

We, as a nation, can choose to 'disengage' from the war violent jihadis have started against us.
But, THEY will not stop. They never have...Never will.

And they count on our 5-second attention span, and our loss of conviction, in this fight.

They also don't seem to earn the same amount of profit from killing our civilians that we earn from killing theirs.

It's alleged by some that since the late 1970s and early '80s there's been a US/UK/Israeli attempt at destabilizing and controlling almost all of the oil and gas in the Middle East and Central Asia.

This is often referred to as creating An Arc of Crisis in the region by the technique of:

"Divide and Conquer

"This concept evolved in strategic planning circles in the late 1970s in response to regional nationalist tendencies in the Middle East and Central Asia, as well as a perceived threat of growing Soviet influence in the region.

"The central aim of these strategic thinkers was to secure Middle Eastern oil and Central Asian gas reserves and pipeline routes under the control of the Anglo-Americans.

"Control over these vital energy reserves is a strategic as much as economic concern, as most of the world gets its energy from this area; so those who control the energy, control who gets it, and thus, control much of the world.

"The economic benefits of Anglo-Americans controlling the regions energy reserves cannot be analyzed separately from strategic interests, as they are one and the same.

"Anglo-American oil companies gain control of the oil and gas, while the British and American governments install puppet regimes to look after their interests; and to act as proxies in creating conflicts and wars with countries of the region who act in their own national interest, as opposed to acting under the guidance of and submission to the Anglo-Americans."

The short attention span that afflicts many Americans multiplied by the endless amount of mindless distractions provided by corporate reporting make it difficult for most of us to step back and consider the possibility of a bigger game that elites in the US are playing with other people's money and blood.

None of us has crystal balls, but I'm betting on our children, if not us.

Stock Trading at Scottrade
Have you seen any credible estimates of the amount of corporate profit being realized from the War on Terror?

I'm not sure whether this represents a credible source, or not:

"What's wrong with this picture?
The world's lone superpower, fearful of being attacked by one of many real or perceived enemies, sets out to solve the problem by increasing weapon sales and military aid to the world.

"But the sales and aid aren't just made available to existing allies; indeed in the wake of Sept. 11th, the race is on to arm governments formerly considered unstable or otherwise 'off-limits' due to gross human rights violations, on grounds that these nations are assisting in the sweeping 'war against terrorism.'"

55 years ago, Einstein and Russell pointed out a choice that is still "stark and dreadful and inescapable:shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war."

WWIII might be strike three for our children and us.

Not to diminish the fact that this discussion needs to be happening for our kids to avoid a terrible pitfall, but the world 'might' get hit by an asteroid and a tsunami 'might' wipe out my entire state. My town 'might' be blown off the map by a hurricane, and I 'might' be struck by lightning.

Average saying: "A man who lives in fear of what 'might' happen will die a poor fool, but a man who looks for opportunity in what the future 'might' bring will prosper."

Nothing but death is 'inevitable', especially if we talk about it.
Asteroids, tsunamis, hurricanes and lightning lack the profit motive and corporate champions that war possess. "Prosperity" that depends on killing other people's children for money and glory might violate some upper division requirements of Natural Selection:

Any specie that murders its young for money or glory might be hard-wired for self-destruction before it can contaminate the greater universe?

Al Qaeda has been created by the state terrorists that control Washington, London, and Tel Aviv because it needed a threat to occupy peoples minds and scare them into acquiescence. It doesn't matter that there were no Al Qaeda in Iraq, and very few in Afghanistan, as long as people were kept afraid and clueless, it served its purpose. Where could one learn about the captured writings, I looked and can't find anything.
:lol: I am sure the thousands of Muslims that have died at the hands of Al Qaeda are thrilled to hear you believe they are made up. And why would you care about the writings of Osama? You've quite clearly demonstrated your paranoid delusions won't let you acknowledge any threat outside of the "state terrorists". :lol: Since Bush and Cheney are no longer in power, do their terrorist seats get passed on? Or was Al Qaeda suppose to disappear. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
It didn't happen.
Because it was made up, to ramp up the fear mongering. "If the Soviet Union were to disappear off the face of the map, the United States would quickly seek out new enemies to justify its own military-industrial complex."-John Stockwell, a top former CIA officer.
Nice. Now you're such a stupid fuck you can't follow a train of thought? The "it" I was talking about was the war between Islam and the West, not the attack on 9/11. :roll:

Mr. Jones said:
No we're not. There are still thousands of troops remaining until next year
Way to split hairs. There is a small contingent left behind AT THE REQUEST OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT. I am beginning to wonder if there is any discussion where you could actually contribute something useful.

Mr. Jones said:
Now that is just a plain ignorant thing to say. Prior to the US invasion slum population in Iraq was around 20%, now its 53%. Unemployment runs 25 to 50%. A dysfunctional government, rampant disease and mental disorders. Oil production isn't even up to pre war levels. Power supply woes, and only 1 in 4 households have access to tap water in their homes. Yeah so much better off :cuckoo:
Why am I not surprised to see you're so short sighted that you would only look at the current situation while ignoring the past and the prospects for the future.

And why am I not surprised to find you lying your ass off as well. According to the Iraqi Oil Minister, production is now the highest it has been in 20 years.

Mr. Jones said:
It is hard to get Muslims worked up about the West when the West is not abusing Muslims as much as Muslims are. We (the West) aren't going around blowing up Mosques. Muslims are.
There are reports that Iran is accusing US and Israel of the mosque bombing.
Iran Mosque Blast Plotters Admit Israeli, Us Links: Report - ShiaChat.com
I realize you are anti-American and are all too happy to blame America and Israel for all the world's woes, but listening to Iranian propaganda is a low point even for someone as slimey as you.

Mr. Jones said:
And the West didn't have the uprising against Muslims that Osama was hoping for either. He was hoping for a backlash against Muslims for 9/11, but most people understand the difference between whacked out Muslim psychos who believe in killing all non-Muslims and their neighbors, coworkers, fellow Americans, fellow sane human beings.
followed by another Fox anchor Brian Kilmeade "All terrorists are Muslims." No backlash? Bullshit, the backlash was severe enough to cause wars, deaths and turmoil and racial profiling here and other western nations that made life hard for people of the Muslim religion and anybody that even resembled Arab or middle eastern ethnicity. OBL, a CIA creation was the perfect boogey man villain to help their cause. Conspiracy theorists still think Al-Qaeda Did 9/11, LOL!
Bullshit. Apparently you don't know what hacklash is, you stupid fuck! Backlash is lynchings in the street. Backlash is open and widespread antagonism towards Muslims. Stating the truth shouldn't be handled with kid gloves. Were the 9/11 terrorists Muslim? Yes. Is it wrong to say all terrorists are Muslim? No. Is it correct to state MOST terrorists today are Muslim? Yes. Did anyone claim all Muslims are terrorists? No. Are you intelligent enough to see the distinction? Hell no!

Thanks for proving what an anti-American, treasonous pig you really are. ;-)

If your definition of "terror" involves killing or threatening to kill civilians to advance objectives that are political or social (or economic) in nature, there are far more Christians engaged in terror today than Muslims.

Much of the world sees the Pentagon as the most deadly source of terror on this planet.

None of us has crystal balls, but I'm betting on our children, if not us.

Stock Trading at Scottrade
Have you seen any credible estimates of the amount of corporate profit being realized from the War on Terror?

The world's lone superpower, fearful of being attacked by one of many real or perceived enemies, sets out to solve the problem by increasing weapon sales and military aid to the world.

"But the sales and aid aren't just made available to existing allies; indeed in the wake of Sept. 11th, the race is on to arm governments formerly considered unstable or otherwise 'off-limits' due to gross human rights violations, on grounds that these nations are assisting in the sweeping 'war against terrorism.'"

55 years ago, Einstein and Russell pointed out a choice that is still "stark and dreadful and inescapable:shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war."

Not to diminish the fact that this discussion needs to be happening for our kids to avoid a terrible pitfall, but the world 'might' get hit by an asteroid and a tsunami 'might' wipe out my entire state. My town 'might' be blown off the map by a hurricane, and I 'might' be struck by lightning.

Average saying: "A man who lives in fear of what 'might' happen will die a poor fool, but a man who looks for opportunity in what the future 'might' bring will prosper."

You make a good point, about living in fear and it consuming peoples lives, however the natural disasters you mention are acts of God and beyond mans control. The deeds of wicked men that might bring WW3 about can be stopped if the people of the entire world unite. The problem though is ignorance about what is really going on, and trusting in theses groups of men and their organizations that have deceived the world. Skepticism is a good thing when it comes to who we have given the task of leading us and the world, but yes being overly fearful will destroy ones happiness and purpose in life. Making peace with the almighty and knowing that we die having the truth within us makes it a less fearful existence. That is why I am not afraid. Just my 2 cents

:lol: I am sure the thousands of Muslims that have died at the hands of Al Qaeda are thrilled to hear you believe they are made up. And why would you care about the writings of Osama? You've quite clearly demonstrated your paranoid delusions won't let you acknowledge any threat outside of the "state terrorists". :lol: Since Bush and Cheney are no longer in power, do their terrorist seats get passed on? Or was Al Qaeda suppose to disappear. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Nice. Now you're such a stupid fuck you can't follow a train of thought? The "it" I was talking about was the war between Islam and the West, not the attack on 9/11. :roll:

Way to split hairs. There is a small contingent left behind AT THE REQUEST OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT. I am beginning to wonder if there is any discussion where you could actually contribute something useful.

Why am I not surprised to see you're so short sighted that you would only look at the current situation while ignoring the past and the prospects for the future.

And why am I not surprised to find you lying your ass off as well. According to the Iraqi Oil Minister, production is now the highest it has been in 20 years.

I realize you are anti-American and are all too happy to blame America and Israel for all the world's woes, but listening to Iranian propaganda is a low point even for someone as slimey as you.

Mr. Jones said:
Bullshit. Apparently you don't know what hacklash is, you stupid fuck! Backlash is lynchings in the street. Backlash is open and widespread antagonism towards Muslims. Stating the truth shouldn't be handled with kid gloves. Were the 9/11 terrorists Muslim? Yes. Is it wrong to say all terrorists are Muslim? No. Is it correct to state MOST terrorists today are Muslim? Yes. Did anyone claim all Muslims are terrorists? No. Are you intelligent enough to see the distinction? Hell no!

Thanks for proving what an anti-American, treasonous pig you really are. ;-)
You aren't worth my time in addressing all the BS here. I will only say that you are not a person who looks at the whole picture. You only look at what will re enforce your ignorant views and are totally biased on everything you discuss, and when people have an opposing view you trot out the anti American BS. You do this everywhere you post on the web.

You aren't worth my time in addressing all the BS here. I will only say that you are not a person who looks at the whole picture. You only look at what will re enforce your ignorant views and are totally biased on everything you discuss, and when people have an opposing view you trot out the anti American BS. You do this everywhere you post on the web.

:lol: Run little BITCH! RUN!!!! You can't respond so like a good little truthard pig, you run away. Do you squeal in real life when you don't get your way? :lol:

:lol: Run little BITCH! RUN!!!! You can't respond so like a good little truthard pig, you run away. Do you squeal in real life when you don't get your way? :lol:
You've already been dismissed as a troll that uses fallacies and lies to try to support you views. The fact is that it is you that runs away from the obvious truth and genuine concerns Americans have about what happened like a trolling bitch, and now YOU squeal like a girl when threatened with no more attention. 45 yrs old and you are still a pathetic pee on, grow up and try to be a real man. No one will be able to say I didn't spend enough time giving you much undeserved attention and leading you by the hand schooling your dumb ass.

I Love when you guys demolish these trolls with FACTS. Facts are the reality, and they can't handle it lol

NFL Great Mark Stepnoski to Match BuildingWhat? Donations | 9-11 News | World for 9-11 Truth | W9T.org

Nice. The ignorant troll is spamming every site with the fact an NFL player now supports his bullshit. And this proves what, exactly? That someone who got hit in the head a lot now believes you? :lol:
It shows that the concerns are going mainstream jackass, and the pressure to be heard is working. You don't like it? Too fucking bad! What would you ever do if it is admitted that CD was possible, or that they made a mistake in the official explanation? (Actually they already admitted this)
Probably hit your shrink up for extra Prozac, and stock up on Maxi Pads to stop the uncontrolled waste coming from your putrid vagina caused by the shock, because you sure as hell wouldn't be man enough to handle it.

Is the Global War on Terror just another name for the Great Game?

For centuries Afghanistan has been seen as crucial in the struggle for control of all Eurasia, from Eastern Europe to the Middle East to Central Asia.

Initially this was known as the Great Game with England and Russia contending for influence and empire. Today England counts on the US and NATO to oppose a Russian-Chinese-Iranian counter-alliance.

In 2006 when Israel last invaded Lebanon US media watchdog Media Matters for America reported on mainstream media accounts that the US was already in the midst of global war:

"Most recently, on the July 13 [2006] edition of Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor, host Bill O’Reilly said 'World War III ... I think we’re in it.'

"Similarly, on the July 13 [2006] edition of MSNBC’s Tucker, a graphic read: 'On the verge of World War III?' As Media Matters for America has noted, CNN Headline News host Glenn Beck began his program on July 12 [2006] with a discussion with former CIA officer Robert Baer by saying 'we’ve got World War III to fight,' while also warning of the 'impeding apocalypse.'

"Beck and [former] officer Robert Baer had a similar discussion on July 13 [2006], in which Beck said: 'I absolutely know that we need to prepare ourselves for World War III. It is here.'"

Four years later some would argue the MSM was closer to the truth than they might have suspected at the time.

"The dangers of a military intervention by the U.S. and NATO were very real.

"The Pentagon had planned to launch a NATO invasion of Lebanon, which would have included the deployment of U.S. Marines to fight the Lebanese Resistance.

"This has also been confirmed by Alain Pellegrini, the former military commander of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL), in an interview with the newspaper As-Safir."

World War III may have already started or not; however, if Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 2006 had the potential to generate global war, what would a US/Israeli attack on Iran and its allies produce?

The March to War

For centuries Afghanistan has been seen as crucial in the struggle for control of all Eurasia, from Eastern Europe to the Middle East to Central Asia.

Initially this was known as the Great Game with England and Russia contending for influence and empire. Today England counts on the US and NATO to oppose a Russian-Chinese-Iranian counter-alliance.

In 2006 when Israel last invaded Lebanon US media watchdog Media Matters for America reported on mainstream media accounts that the US was already in the midst of global war:

"Most recently, on the July 13 [2006] edition of Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor, host Bill O’Reilly said 'World War III ... I think we’re in it.'

"Similarly, on the July 13 [2006] edition of MSNBC’s Tucker, a graphic read: 'On the verge of World War III?' As Media Matters for America has noted, CNN Headline News host Glenn Beck began his program on July 12 [2006] with a discussion with former CIA officer Robert Baer by saying 'we’ve got World War III to fight,' while also warning of the 'impeding apocalypse.'

"Beck and [former] officer Robert Baer had a similar discussion on July 13 [2006], in which Beck said: 'I absolutely know that we need to prepare ourselves for World War III. It is here.'"

Four years later some would argue the MSM was closer to the truth than they might have suspected at the time.

"The Pentagon had planned to launch a NATO invasion of Lebanon, which would have included the deployment of U.S. Marines to fight the Lebanese Resistance.

"This has also been confirmed by Alain Pellegrini, the former military commander of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL), in an interview with the newspaper As-Safir."

World War III may have already started or not; however, if Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 2006 had the potential to generate global war, what would a US/Israeli attack on Iran and its allies produce?

The March to War
Can't blame Iran for trying to protect itself, no matter what one may think of them, given the history of the nations that are threatening it.

Asteroids, tsunamis, hurricanes and lightning lack the profit motive and corporate champions that war possess. "Prosperity" that depends on killing other people's children for money and glory might violate some upper division requirements of Natural Selection:

Any specie that murders its young for money or glory might be hard-wired for self-destruction before it can contaminate the greater universe?

And what you're witnessing 'might' be the birth pangs of evolution fathering a rare, Sentient World from a common living planet.

Humans certainly need look no farther than their own hearts to find evil, but there's good in us too.

Art.
Music.​
Engineering.​
Love.

God told me that this is the hardest part of the birth. When young sentient life on a planet begins to see the conflict between the intelligence honing concept behind survival of the fittest individual organisms and the need for the species to survive as a community.

Call me optimistic.

The March to War
Can't blame Iran for trying to protect itself, no matter what one may think of them, given the history of the nations that are threatening it.
If Iranians were occupying Mexico and Canada, we would have already stopped talking and started bombing.

I guess some things never change.

The strong do what they will and the weak endure what they must.

The March to War
So, what you are saying is that France should NOT have backed the future United States simply because they had a bad record of colonialism?:lol::lol: You idiots really have no fucking clue.

Forum List

Back