87% want tax increases

90 fucking percent.

I guess Paul didnt rate buying

Again, so? How is this at all relevant to your utter fail by quoting a link that contradicts your arguments?

TM will repeat 90% over and over now because she is kinda like a rabbit hiding behind a blade of grass, if she thinks you can't see her then you CAN'T! lol. Just focus on the 90%.... focus on the 90%.... just focus on the blade of grass.

No asshole both candidates will take in donations until the very end.

The whole story isnt in yet.

Hell maybe Obama will end up with a higher number than Robmoney.

Not likey

Austerity or Stimulus? Americans Want BOTH, Survey Says | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance

Here are some of the findings of the survey, courtesy of Politico's Morning Money:
•81% of respondents say the national debt is a major problem that must be addressed now.
•86% of respondents agree reducing the deficit would help the economy.
•87% of respondents believe that to solve the long-term debt problem, Republicans will have to agree to some tax increases and Democrats will have to agree to some spending cuts..
•53% of respondents would be more likely to support a candidate for Congress if they knew that the candidate supported a bipartisan agreement that included both spending cuts and tax increases.
•76% of middle class voters believe that the middle class should contribute to the solution.

Obviously "word comprehension" isn't your strong suit, TM. When 86% of people agreed that in order to solve the long term debt problem, Republicans will have to agree to some tax increases and Democrats will have to agree to some spending cuts, that DOES NOT mean that they are in favor of tax increases...it simply means that they understand how our political system works a whole lot better than you do and understand that nothing will get done unless both sides compromise.

Polls are all about how the poll question is phrased.

If I asked people if they were in favor of taxes being raised...or would like to see the waste, fraud and duplication that is rampant in government be fixed...I'm quite sure people would overwhelmingly say they'd like to see things being fixed first.

No asshole both candidates will take in donations until the very end.

The whole story isnt in yet.

Hell maybe Obama will end up with a higher number than Robmoney.

Not likey

We know.... You're the one that brought the half story up, we pointed out how painfully desperate it was to do and that there is no context. Mitt is not even at the end of the election... This all started when you tried to do a white trash attack on Paul by claiming Paul was 53% owned by the rich, only to find out Obama was 56% owned by the rich...

I'm sure somehow we're all liars....

90 fucking percent.

I guess Paul didnt rate buying

Again, so? How is this at all relevant to your utter fail by quoting a link that contradicts your arguments?

TM will repeat 90% over and over now because she is kinda like a rabbit hiding behind a blade of grass, if she thinks you can't see her then you CAN'T! lol. Just focus on the 90%.... focus on the 90%.... just focus on the blade of grass.

TM is like the ravenous bug-blatter beast of Trall. She's so stupid, she assumes that if she can't see you, then you can't see her, so she hides behind a phrase and repeats it over and over, blocking you from her sight and therefore, in her mind, blocking her from your sight.

TM is like the ravenous bug-blatter beast of Trall. She's so stupid, she assumes that if she can't see you, then you can't see her, so she hides behind a phrase and repeats it over and over, blocking you from her sight and therefore, in her mind, blocking her from your sight.

Yup, I have never seen a person do this in my life, I only know bunnies to do it... That's why I was reminded of it. It's honestly fucking weird, like TM very well might be mentally retarded in some way... Maybe we should leave her alone...

Yup, I have never seen a person do this in my life, I only know bunnies to do it... That's why I was reminded of it. It's honestly fucking weird, like TM very well might be mentally retarded in some way... Maybe we should leave her alone...

For TM.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IQnQhzMSI]A Fish Called Wanda - Stupid Otto - YouTube[/ame]

once paul is out more big money will come robmoneys way

TM... what are your thoughts on the amount of money Obama gets from Wall Street?

Are you really expecting an answer? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I ask her what her thoughts on Obama trying to keep us in Iraq, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama extending the Bush era tax cuts, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama staying in Afghanistan and expanding the war there, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama extending the patriot act, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama expanding homeland security, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama passing the NDAA, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama adding Syria, Egypt, Iran, Pakistan to the wars list, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama bailing out the rich are, no answer.
I ask her what her thoughts on Obama no repealing any evil Bush era policies, no answer...

Now ask TM what she thinks about Paul getting 53% of his donations from “large donors” and TM will be ON IT!!!

Then ask TM what she thinks about Obama getting 56% of donations from “large donors” and she will repeat “Wow, like omg wow… wow n stuff Mitt had 90% large donations, like, wow…”

TM is just here to tell you the facts jack!!!

Now most people also know that the small donation come in the most right before an elecction.

Unless you are a dip shit liar one might expect many more small donnors for all three right?

so maybe paul would be Obama in the end of maybe not.

Not because you will swing right over to Robmoney the second paul is out

Why do you keep talking about donnors?

Are you hungry for something other than paint chips?

Donner Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For TM.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IQnQhzMSI]A Fish Called Wanda - Stupid Otto - YouTube[/ame]

l-o-fucking-l.

Forum List

Back