84 year old bus driver punched in the face by student

It happened in a red state. How is "the left" to blame?

Amazing...when you guys gleefully try to insinuate that every single student in a failing school is a democrat (or the child of democrats) that's fine but I'm sure you'll come up with some clever "it's a blue area of a red state" bullshit argument--that is if you have the backbone to answer...which you don't.
Teachers are predominantly left leaning.

Those are the facts. Look at any statistic on the matter.

They teachers union owns them and are also Left leaning.

The GOP does not seem to care that the Left is indoctrinating kids and failing to educate them as well, aside from maybe DeSantis.

That won't fix this problem ary a bit. These people need some Jesus, IMO.

My old lady bus driver was tough AF. She broke up a fight between 2 big dudes and the one literally went to prison 2 days later.

(for something else)

If anyone was getting rowdy, she'd slam on the brakes and refuse to move until everybody piped down.

Yeah, I rode a bike to school a lot. :auiqs.jpg:

It was faster and less chances of fights.

Now, she'd probably get her head smashed in.

I have a relative who drives a school bus who also, when the passengers get too rowdy, just stops the bus and then stands up in front, staring at them. It's very effective.

Hope it doesn't get her killed.

No, you continue to not understand that he becomes 'society's' problem.

He then becomes a candidate for being the good guy with a gun who kills and becomes the 'bad guy' with the gun.

Naah, he'll never be a good guy, he'll have a criminal record first.

Why is an 84 year old guy doing still working (that's for Washington politicians only) and what is a school doing hiring him? I wouldn't want my child being driven around by some old guy!

Plenty of "old guys" are excellent drivers. I worked with a guy who threaded a highway coach through Boston and New York at 81-the customer usually asked for him by name. My uncle's father drives dump trucks and runs heavy equipment in his 80s.

Wow, what a pussy of a teacher!

You are subhuman.

Looked like a young guy with long hair. Still, 60 years to learn how to defend yourself. Especially in today's schools. She even heard him coming and turned around facing him. Teachers need to start kicking these kid's asses and breaking a few heads open.

You're stupid.

Leftists are teaching the children that elders are useless and a drain on society.

Couple that with lack of discipline and belief in God and what he says (He who made this world and all the inner machinations thereof), and that's where we are today. That's the main cause of mass shootings, robberies, attacks on old people. It is.

All of it comes from leftists. None of it comes from God or the old ways of America.

This is what their influence on society looks like. :(

IMO, it is NOT a better way.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be a school bus driver. Surely there is a bridge close by you could jump off of.
Where I live they're always advertising for drivers. Pay is actually pretty good, but the hours are terrible. A friend of mine drove and had to get up at 4:30 a.m. for the job.

Where I live they're always advertising for drivers. Pay is actually pretty good, but the hours are terrible. A friend of mine drove and had to get up at 4:30 a.m. for the job.
The pay is good and I could get used to the hours but dealing with unruly kids is a non-starter. And, if you break up a fight and have to put hands on someone, particularly a black, the lefties will come after you because unruly kids have more rights than you do. Not enough tea in China for that.

The pay is good and I could get used to the hours but dealing with unruly kids is a non-starter. And, if you break up a fight and have to put hands on someone, particularly a black, the lefties will come after you because unruly kids have more rights than you do. Not enough tea in China for that.
Not being able to discipline unruly chillun' is a major faux paux in policy in America.

It's really not credited, but I guarantee this is Rosemary Clooney.

Be unruly once on my bus and you can find your own way home. Your parents can drive you to and from school from now on. Problem solved.

Democrat run schools are producing animals. I know of a few bus drivers who quit their jobs because children are allowed to walk up to them and curse them up one side and down the other and there is nothing the bus driver is allowed to do because schools tie their hands from defending themselves or insist on children showing them respect.

But schools now teach that humans are merely glorified animals and not made special in the image of God, so it stands to reason that children begin to act like animals. And if they want their teachers to refer to them as "furries", they must.

It's all about creating the Progressive utopia for us all.
Was it another black on white crime (I'm assuming)? Very commonplace these days. Of course ... no "red flag laws" when it comes to this sort of thing.

Not being able to discipline unruly chillun' is a major faux paux in policy in America.
We must indeed be God's people. ;)

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Forum List

Back