84 year old bus driver punched in the face by student

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Democrat run schools are producing animals. I know of a few bus drivers who quit their jobs because children are allowed to walk up to them and curse them up one side and down the other and there is nothing the bus driver is allowed to do because schools tie their hands from defending themselves or insist on children showing them respect.

But schools now teach that humans are merely glorified animals and not made special in the image of God, so it stands to reason that children begin to act like animals. And if they want their teachers to refer to them as "furries", they must.

It's all about creating the Progressive utopia for us all.

Democrat run schools are producing animals. I know of a few bus drivers who quit their jobs because children are allowed to walk up to them and curse them up one side and down the other and there is nothing the bus driver is allowed to do because schools tie their hands from defending themselves or insist on children showing them respect.

But schools now teach that humans are merely glorified animals and not made special in the image of God, so it stands to reason that children begin to act like animals. And if they want their teachers to refer to them as "furries", they must.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be a school bus driver. Surely there is a bridge close by you could jump off of.

It's an isolated incident but it does seem to be following the trend toward violence in America, due to political differences.

Could it be that superstitious beliefs on the 'image of god' is the root of the problem?

Is the political left more reluctant to believe, or is it apolitical?

If not for being on school grounds, the 84 year old could have shot the student legally to stop the attack. I would be good with that.

It's an isolated incident but it does seem to be following the trend toward violence in America, due to political differences.

Could it be that superstitious beliefs on the 'image of god' is the root of the problem?

Is the political left more reluctant to believe, or is it apolitical?
No, it's not an isolated incident. It happens about every day these days.............that is, what the media reports.

This poor teacher was singled out by this student because she took away his Nintendo during class.

The Left is a cult, and as such, an only accept another religion if that religion bows its knee to the DNC ideology.

Christianity presents a problem due to the fact that their ideology conflicts with the DNC ideology on such matters as abortion and sexual teachings. But those who are willing to force Jesus to bow to the DNC on these matters, and any other that may come up in the future, remain.

You know, like Biden and Warnock who still claim to the Christian.

The DNC is their god, so nothing can rise above it in terms of authority and power in their lives.

But as far as children go, they are not allowed to even speak of God in public schools. Many of these children probably don't even know what the world God means.

No, it's not an isolated incident. It happens about every day these days.............that is, what the media reports.

This poor teacher was singled out by this student because she took away his Nintendo during class.

More police officers, and not just the fat ones, are needed in America's schools!
I didn't realize it had gotten that bad!

Forum List

Back