84 year old bus driver punched in the face by student

Obama who has been out of office for like 7 years is relevant to some dude hitting a bus driver?

Do you argue just to have someone to talk to?

Yeah, kind of like you leftist vermin are going to screech and cry about everything President Trump says and does until LONG after he's dead.

Don't even lie. You know it's true.

Official prediction.

We'll talk about this later.

So anytime there is an assault from that day forward it is because of Obama?

The cult has really done a number of you. Have you always been this ape-shit crazy?
Obama was a very influential person during and since his time in the white house

He identified himself with blacks against white people and was a champion of black criminals

Thats a pretty strong legacy for the divided culture we have today

Last edited:

Democrat run schools are producing animals. I know of a few bus drivers who quit their jobs because children are allowed to walk up to them and curse them up one side and down the other and there is nothing the bus driver is allowed to do because schools tie their hands from defending themselves or insist on children showing them respect.

But schools now teach that humans are merely glorified animals and not made special in the image of God, so it stands to reason that children begin to act like animals. And if they want their teachers to refer to them as "furries", they must.

It's all about creating the Progressive utopia for us all.
I want to know who thinks an 84 year old is a good choice for a school bus driver?

In that case we understand each other

But I’m sure others noticed your retreat also

I just asked a question that was related to the OP.

You decided to be the self appointed thread Sheriff.

iu

Democrat run schools are producing animals. I know of a few bus drivers who quit their jobs because children are allowed to walk up to them and curse them up one side and down the other and there is nothing the bus driver is allowed to do because schools tie their hands from defending themselves or insist on children showing them respect.

But schools now teach that humans are merely glorified animals and not made special in the image of God, so it stands to reason that children begin to act like animals. And if they want their teachers to refer to them as "furries", they must.

There's an old saying, "Spare the rod, spoil the child", that's why there's no respect these days.

Who's God are we talking about? Just another reason to keep religion out of schools when it becomes indoctrination like you propose they should do.

The question is still related to the topic now go flash your tin thread sheriff badge somewhere else
Its a surrender flag by you

Do you think the driver caused himself to be beaten because the teenager does not like old white people?

Forum List

Back