81% of Americans under 45 would fail basic ‘US citizenship test’

Do you not understand the difference in being taught something and then retaking the knowledge?

Of course you don't because you don't know anything about learning.

Did you take the test? It's a joke. That 1/3 of Americans can't pass it is an abomination. One doesn't need a master's degree from Georgetown to pass it.

Yes, I have taken the test. I also taught the subject for 21 years so knock off the bullshit about it not being taught. The human brain categorizes the importance of information to be remembered. It is simply not being retained by choice.

RThat is nothing new. I cannot remember my daughter's phone number because I have no need to ever use it. My cell phone remembers it for me.

That is in part what's wrong with public school victims. More dependent upon machines than their own brain.

What happens when the battery runs down?

Oh, please knock off the bullshit! You are embarrassing yourself!

Without looking it up, can you tell me what the 23rd Amendment to the Constitution regards?

Of course you can't! If you can, it is because you deem that important to you. Why you would want to remember it, I have no idea!

FYI, I have her number written down, because there is no reason to remember it as long as I have my phone. Just like I have the ability to look up the 23rd Amendment should need it. I just happen to know because I used it so much in my instruction.

Why should I bother? You would claim I looked in up in any case.

And if your power goes out?

I also have these things called "books". Perhaps you have heard of them?

Now, be honest, you could not answer that question, could you?

Many people forget the content about 20 minutes after a test. Many people are just plain stupid.
The content is not really relevant to being a “good citizen”

Good citizens vote, volunteer in their community, help their neighbors

Memorizing civics facts and historical dates does not make you a good citizen

Good citizens don't vote, because Democrats have killed millions, and Republicans have killed millions.

But, keep root, root, rooting for your Political parties of genocide, like they're "Sports team" that's real smart, and ethical. (Rolls eyes)

Many people forget the content about 20 minutes after a test. Many people are just plain stupid.

Yet, you're against eugenics to correct stupidity, why complain about things you reject a solution for?

The absence of morality is a form of stupidity. I wouldn’t expect the likes of you to understand.

Positive eugenics is pretty morality neutral, and reaps great benefits for future generations.
Pretty sick shit

Get sterilized and we will pay you $5,000

Do you not understand the difference in being taught something and then retaking the knowledge?

Did you take the test? It's a joke. That 1/3 of Americans can't pass it is an abomination. One doesn't need a master's degree from Georgetown to pass it.

Yes, I have taken the test. I also taught the subject for 21 years so knock off the bullshit about it not being taught. The human brain categorizes the importance of information to be remembered. It is simply not being retained by choice.

RThat is nothing new. I cannot remember my daughter's phone number because I have no need to ever use it. My cell phone remembers it for me.

Where did I say it wasn't being taught? You must have confused me for someone else.

Every one of you education bashers have the same M.O.! It's obviously the fault of the teacher's unions, right?

In part, because the unions make it difficult to fire incompetent teachers.

Another myth created by the education bashers!

Yet, you're against eugenics to correct stupidity, why complain about things you reject a solution for?

The absence of morality is a form of stupidity. I wouldn’t expect the likes of you to understand.

Positive eugenics is pretty morality neutral, and reaps great benefits for future generations.
Pretty sick shit

Positive eugenics doesn't involve sterlization, idiot.

Good citizens don't vote, because Democrats have killed millions, and Republicans have killed millions.

But, keep root, root, rooting for your Political parties of genocide, like they're "Sports team" that's real smart, and ethical. (Rolls eyes)

Well, Mr Good Citizen

Good Citizens work to solve problems in their society. They protest the abuses of society, they reward politicians who work for the common good

What do you do?

Pretty sick shit

Sure it doesn’t
It bribes people it does not feel worthy not to procreate

Well, Mr Good Citizen

Good Citizens work to solve problems in their society. They protest the abuses of society, they reward politicians who work for the common good

What do you do?

I protest the abuses, and idiocy of both Democrats, and Republicans.

Most here just cheer like cheer-leader ditz for their Political party of genocide blitz.

Pretty sick shit

Sure it doesn’t

What's your solution?
To continue to allow lower IQ people, and criminals to have more kids than the normal people, much less the high IQ, non criminals?

You're failing future generations, and Liberal Individualshits don't get it.

I took one of their 24-question tests. To say it was simple would be a massive understatement. That only 1/3 of Americans can pass the test blows my mind. The education system is a DISASTER.

That is in part what's wrong with public school victims. More dependent upon machines than their own brain.

Without looking it up, can you tell me what the 23rd Amendment to the Constitution regards?

Of course you can't! If you can, it is because you deem that important to you. Why you would want to remember it, I have no idea!

FYI, I have her number written down, because there is no reason to remember it as long as I have my phone. Just like I have the ability to look up the 23rd Amendment should need it. I just happen to know because I used it so much in my instruction.

Not necessarily, I know the jist to all 27 like I still remember every state capital and all the books in the Bible 40 years later , it was required I memorized them .

Pretty sick shit

Sure it doesn’t

What's your solution?
To continue to allow lower IQ people, and criminals to have more kids than the normal people, much less the high IQ, non criminals?

You sound more like Hitler every day

Pretty sick shit

Sure it doesn’t

What's your solution?

You sound more like Hitler every day

That's all Liberal tards have to everything, is Hitler screech, screech.

Well, what about things Hitler, and his Nazis did which you enjoy, like Volkswagen, anti-tobacco campaigns, Apocalyptic global warming, etc etc.

But, that's besides the point.

Tell me the benefits of dumbing down society, exactly?

A.) Smart people invented most of modern tech, and science you use.

B.) Smart people invented most of the modern forms of government you support.

C.) Smart people tend to create better societies, point blank.

Not having a basic knowledge of the Constitution and not knowing how government works makes you a worthless citizen. Dead wood.

Why should I bother? You would claim I looked in up in any case.

And if your power goes out?

I also have these things called "books". Perhaps you have heard of them?

Now, be honest, you could not answer that question, could you?

DC Electoral College.

I have things called "books" too. 37,000+ of them the last time I counted, which was quite awhile back. Roughly a third of them being non-fiction.

Not to mention the art portfolios, newspapers and magazines from significant historical dates and stacks of law books that go from current to the 1950s.

Not having a basic knowledge of the Constitution and not knowing how government works makes you a worthless citizen. Dead wood.

What percentage of Americans follow the Founding Fathers, exactly?

I've made threads on the Founding Fathers, and they don't sound like most anyone even on this forum. IMO.

Founding Fathers not Capitalists.

Founding Fathers more like Hamas, or Israel?

Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists rather than modern Republicans / Democrats.

Have you actually read the Constitution?
Most is information setting up the three branches of Government. The bill of rights is critical to good citizenship....the rest is of little value to the day to day realities of citizenship

Knowing the details of how a bill gets passed or how elections are conducted does not help most people

What most people need to know is which candidate best reflects their interests

Most is information setting up the three branches of Government. The bill of rights is critical to good citizenship....the rest is of little value to the day to day realities of citizenship

Knowing the details of how a bill gets passed or how elections are conducted does not help most people

So ... you're dead wood.

I suspected as much.

So ... you're dead wood.

I suspected as much.
Know more about Civics than you do Skippy

Forum List

Back