Now Yale

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
is under investigation by the DOJ and DOE over allegations of racism in its application process.

Fuck the Govt. Yall should be able to enroll whoever in the hell they want.

Does anyone still doubt, I mean seriously, that such discrimination is not policy across the board in universities?

"that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth”

So, you want to fuck yourself?

"that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth”

If you think the govt is for us, you are completely fucking retarded. Period.

Oh; OK. I just saw a bunch of US military guys rounding up all the white folks over here, taking their firearms & stuff.
You mean, that government?
And no; I'm not completely fucking retarded but I bet you could be.

If you think the govt is for us, you are completely fucking retarded. Period.

Oh; OK. I just saw a bunch of US military guys rounding up all the white folks over here, taking their firearms & stuff.
You mean, that government?
And no; I'm not completely fucking retarded but I bet you could be.
Well, you still dont understand... so...

I suspect that the complaint has to do with the fact that Caucasians and especially minorities are accepted with lesser credentials than many Asian applicants. This has long been known and only recently recognized formally by those outside academe.

I met a man once who claimed to be an administrator in the admissions department at Harvard. He said that they got enough applicants with 1600 SAT's AND 4.0 (or better) QPA's to fill the entire freshman class with such persons. Further, he said that because so many superior candidates applied, they could virtually fill the incoming class with whatever demographic mix they wanted to (African Americans excluded), without compromising their standards.

But now they are in the business of "diversity and inclusion," and they discriminate indiscriminately, to coin a phrase.

I listened to a talk recently on YouTube describing a study of "affirmative action" students at Harvard Law. Their average class rank at graduation (almost. nobody fails out any more) was below 10%, and they failed the bar (first time) at a rate 6 times greater than the average for the class. Who, exactly, benefits from this nonsense?

I, for one, support pure meritocracy, to the extent that the worthiest candidates can be identified quantitatively - and I suspect they can. And if the whole Freshman class at Yale turns out to be Asian, more power to 'em. everyone else will just have to work a little harder.

It has gotten so bad on the West Coast that some applicants of Asian background are taking steps to disguise their ethnicity in the application process. Some kids have their names legally changed so as not to 'sound Asian,' some avoid sports and extra-curricular activities that they know admissions personnel will recognize as 'typically Asian.' If "Robert Brown" is accepted before they figure it out they can't very well rescind without frankly admitting their utter hypocrisy.

This is how bad racism has gotten in college applications. This level of blatant racism would be a national scandal if identified so clearly in hiring practices, housing, or almost any other area of public life. Imagine a military that followed such practices.

Forum List

Back