8 Year Old Starts Fire at Trump Protest, Says "Screw Our President"

The left love child abuse.

Where was the abuse?

giphy.gif

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

I would bet that starting a fire under those circumstances is against the law. Round up the kid's parents and bring some smoke down on their worthless asses.
Child Protective might be at their door for possible neglect--allowing him to engage in harmful activities like fire setting. Depends on how much of a tight ass the supervisor is.

Maybe you should kill him.....I heard he uses NyQuil...
:wtf:
Going to play innocent today are we? Or do you just have a blood lust when drunk?
:cuckoo:
Considering you are mindless dumb fuck that can only use the same gif , I wouldn't expect you to understand her morbid sense of justification to murder at a whim...But hey it's going to be a great day for Trump...
guess you don't know child endangerment laws. But hey, you are a stupid fk.

Maybe you should kill him.....I heard he uses NyQuil...
:wtf:
Going to play innocent today are we? Or do you just have a blood lust when drunk?
Considering you are mindless dumb fuck that can only use the same gif , I wouldn't expect you to understand her morbid sense of justification to murder at a whim...But hey it's going to be a great day for Trump...
The OP said child abuse, get with the program and stop trying to change the subject....

Do you need me to loan you another gif? Your library seems to be limited....
Good to see you lefties working so hard on Trump's 2020 reelection campaign so early.
I'll vote for him again, just depends who is running...If he is alive...He'll need to get in shape to be a commander....or the military will justify less exercise since that is what the commander is doing....

Do you need me to loan you another gif? Your library seems to be limited....
Good to see you lefties working so hard on Trump's 2020 reelection campaign so early.
I'll vote for him again, just depends who is running...If he is alive...He'll need to get in shape to be a commander....or the military will justify less exercise since that is what the commander is doing....
upload_2017-1-20_7-18-52.png

The OP said child abuse, get with the program and stop trying to change the subject....
And?

Forum List

Back