8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Um, that does NOT look like the wall I saw.

It's a close simulation, but that doesn't matter anyway.
d2355553-c230-43c1-af21-38b8652be467.jpeg

Report: Prototype for Trump’s Steel Slat Border Wall Can Be Cut With Saw

Department of Homeland Security spokesperson Katie Waldman told NBC when asked about the steel slat vulnerability. “The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.”

Except that internal reinforcement is only in the bottom 10 feet or so. Most of that is below ground level. One cut is all that's needed. No need to remove a complete section. Since they are only attached top and bottom, the cut piece can be pushed to the side allowing passage, and returned to it's original place, hiding the fact that it has been cut. What a dumb design.

How do get the idea that the bollard will pivot? It will not because it is welded at the top! It doesn't move, dumbass!

I have never seen anyone so willing to grasp at straws to hide the fact that you are pro-illegals!

Of course it will move. Google modulus of elasticity.

You can take your Google modulus of elasticity and shove it up your obviously well lubricated ass. You don't know what the fuck you are yammering about, which is quite normal for a dumbass of your caliber.

The house has sent over 400 bills to the Senate, and Turtle Boy is sitting on all of them. I don't see much need in sending any more for now.

You forgot to include your reliable source and working link. Thank you for adding that detail here.
View attachment 288087

THANK YOU for posting that you are a compulsive LIAR! THANK YOU for making me look so good!

You were too ashamed to post the actual source or link from VOX a site somewhere to the LEFT of the DailyKOS and the Democrat Underground. You're quite a piece of work! Even THEY don't cite 400 bills, not 300, 200, or even 100. They cite FIFTY bills since the first of the year!

From the FAR LEFT source, YOU tried to hide!

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them.
House Democrats are passing bills at a rapid pace, while Trump complains they’re “getting nothing done.”

By Ella Nilsen[email protected] May 24, 2019, 2:30pm EDT
[...]
Trump is objectively wrong; House Democrats haven’t been squandering time. In addition to their investigations, they’ve been passing legislation at a rapid clip. In all, the House has taken up 51 bills, resolutions, and suspensions since January — 49 of which they’ve passed. This includes a slate of bills to attempt to end the longest government shutdown in history, the result of a protracted fight between Trump and Congress over border wall funding.
[...]
Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them.

IF President Donald Trump had made such a radical exaggeration, you claim he was LYING and that was a reason for impeachment!

Run along and hide little boy, you're a fool and proven loser.

The house has sent over 400 bills to the Senate, and Turtle Boy is sitting on all of them. I don't see much need in sending any more for now.

You forgot to include your reliable source and working link. Thank you for adding that detail here.
View attachment 288087

THANK YOU for posting that you are a compulsive LIAR! THANK YOU for making me look so good!

You were too ashamed to post the actual source or link from VOX a site somewhere to the LEFT of the DailyKOS and the Democrat Underground. You're quite a piece of work! Even THEY don't cite 400 bills, not 300, 200, or even 100. They cite FIFTY bills since the first of the year!

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

House Democrats are passing bills at a rapid pace, while Trump complains they’re “getting nothing done.”

[...]
Trump is objectively wrong; House Democrats haven’t been squandering time. In addition to their investigations, they’ve been passing legislation at a rapid clip. In all, the House has taken up 51 bills, resolutions, and suspensions since January — 49 of which they’ve passed. This includes a slate of bills to attempt to end the longest government shutdown in history, the result of a protracted fight between Trump and Congress over border wall funding.
[...]

IF President Donald Trump had made such a radical exaggeration, you claim he was LYING and that was a reason for impeachment!

Yes, I was wrong. I freely admit that, and apologize for my mistake. I posted that number from memory, but when I went to find the proof, I found that number was accurate at one time, but not now.. This isn't my first mistake, and it probably won't be my last, but you can be assured that I will admit when I am wrong.

Are these the idiots, Bulldog?

You don't see them pushing for more fence do you?
Not if Trump might look good-they would not do one damn thing to help us-I used to support Democrats, but after the games they played the last three years, never again!

Playing shitty games started when?

Does not matter-Asshole Pelosi is sitting on the trade deal hurting OUR workers. So much for backing blue collars-the frauds.

Send a good one-like the trade deal that WILL pass!

He did allow some fencing in certain areas, but they didn't work that well. Only an idiot wouldn't have learned he drawbacks to a fence.

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg
Are these the idiots, Bulldog?

You don't see them pushing for more fence do you?

This means their opposition now is strictly political and only because it was a campaign promise by candidate President Donald Trump.

THANK YOU!

No it doesn't dumb ass. Only 2 of them are in a position to vote for or against anything anyway.
Truthfully, on your part, is your resistance because of the wall which Democrats HAVE supported, or Trump?

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

Yes, I was wrong. I freely admit that, and apologize for my mistake. I posted that number from memory, but when I went to find the proof, I found that number was accurate at one time, but not now.. This isn't my first mistake, and it probably won't be my last, but you can be assured that I will admit when I am wrong.

Now you claim that your allegation that there are FOUR HUNDRED bills passed by the House and not acted on by the Senate was TRUE at ONE TIME.

Fine, SHOW US. Or are you still lying?

We just don’t need diseased illegal aliens in this country… It costs this country billions of dollars every year. Fact

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

Now you claim that your allegation that there are FOUR HUNDRED bills passed by the House and not acted on by the Senate was TRUE at ONE TIME.

569 House-passed bills await action in the Senate

Oh honey, we are way past that now. The goal is the veneration of the individual (Trump) and the destruction of the collective (the rest of us). And Trumptards are leading the way.

What the heck does that even mean?

Definition of veneration

1: respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person
2: the act of venerating
3: the condition of one that is venerated

Have you been hanging around Vandalshandle? He loves to use words that he has no clue as to their meaning too. I think I finally convinced him to only use one-syllable words. Maybe you should try that too.

obama_immigration_quote_2005_meme-S.jpg
Indeed the behavior of the red state nutters is complete and total worship of Trump. Everything he does is fine and legal, even when it's not. Red state rubes believe he is dignified, has unmatched brilliance and is immensely talented with his 4h grade vocabulary. He is to be venerated. Perhaps you like the term 'Cult of Personality' better, I don't really care. I used the word correctly.

Maybe you should read something simpler than the dictionary if it confounds you this much. Try 'Fun with Dick and Jane' to start with.

We all know libtards favorite reading material is "Fun with Jane's Dick"!
There ya go, right on schedule. Can't let a day go by without concern over other people's pee-pee parts!

Libtards seem confused about people's pee-pee parts as you called them.

We call them male and female.
I didn't bring up the pee-pee parts. I'm really only concerned with my own parts. I don't gaf what other people do with theirs as long as it involves consenting adults and does not harm other people.

GOP nutter types are real prudes. And they think everyone else should share the same prudish lifestyle. The answer is.......no.

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

Any wall bills?

What the heck does that even mean?

Definition of veneration

1: respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person
2: the act of venerating
3: the condition of one that is venerated

Have you been hanging around Vandalshandle? He loves to use words that he has no clue as to their meaning too. I think I finally convinced him to only use one-syllable words. Maybe you should try that too.

obama_immigration_quote_2005_meme-S.jpg
Indeed the behavior of the red state nutters is complete and total worship of Trump. Everything he does is fine and legal, even when it's not. Red state rubes believe he is dignified, has unmatched brilliance and is immensely talented with his 4h grade vocabulary. He is to be venerated. Perhaps you like the term 'Cult of Personality' better, I don't really care. I used the word correctly.

Maybe you should read something simpler than the dictionary if it confounds you this much. Try 'Fun with Dick and Jane' to start with.

There ya go, right on schedule. Can't let a day go by without concern over other people's pee-pee parts!

I didn't bring up the pee-pee parts. I'm really only concerned with my own parts. I don't gaf what other people do with theirs as long as it involves consenting adults and does not harm other people.

GOP nutter types are real prudes. And they think everyone else should share the same prudish lifestyle. The answer is.......no.
I think some have mistresses.

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

That they know have no chance of making it through the senate. Just because the house passes doesn't mean the senate will. So if the house really wants to accomplish something why not pass a bill that stands a horses chance in hell of passing the senate? Otherwise they're just going to keep burying them.

Like if your boss asks you for ideas to improve the company and all you give are wild assed lame brained ideas that you know he's going to can, are you really doing what he asked you to do?

And still a prude, who woulda thunk it?

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

That they know have no chance of making it through the senate. Just because the house passes doesn't mean the senate will. So if the house really wants to accomplish something why not pass a bill that stands a horses chance in hell of passing the senate? Otherwise they're just going to keep burying them.

Like if your boss asks you for ideas to improve the company and all you give are wild assed lame brained ideas that you know he's going to can, are you really doing what he asked you to do?
Good congressmen work across party lines. We don't have any.

And still a prude, who woulda thunk it?
Who cares? Just cut my taxes.

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

You're a hoot! Keep up the good work!

From your source, another far-left source, and I quote:

"The House has sent 768 bills to the Senate this Congress, and 569 of them have yet to pass the upper chamber.

The numbers, compiled by Quorum, a Washington, D.C.-based legislative data analytics platform, have frustrated President Trump and House Republicans.

In June of last year, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said, “If we accomplish our campaign promises, it’ll be the most productive presidency and Congress in our lifetime.”

[...]

Senate GOP sources note the upper chamber faces a different set of obstacles than the House, with the majority of bills requiring a 60-vote threshold to pass. There are 51 Republicans now serving in the Senate.

[...]

Thanks again! You seem bent on helping me confirm how elusive and disingenuous are the Democrats. I don't know why but hey, keep up the good work!

enemy-L.jpg

Say what? Are these not your quotes? You seem to have quite a preoccupation with other people's parts.

..since you value my opinion so highly, I would institute a minimum penis size before a man can own a gun. Girth and length....

Seems more like a something a young man with a small penis would have on his extremely large vehicle.

I think that's called S.P.S.
Small Penis Syndrome

I'm not the one who needs to load up on these phallic symbols every time I leave the house.

You are projecting. Medication and therapy can help you accept your physical limitations.

Well that kind of deflates the big penis peacocking, doesn't it?

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

Bravo! That's a good start! Now you can start apologizing for all of your other lies you have posted.

View attachment 288087

Vox%20logo-Th.jpg

[...]
[...]

Bravo! That's a good start! Now you can start apologizing for all of your other lies you have posted.
Wow. You practice tough love, don't you?

Forum List

Back