8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
The difference being that prison walls and fences are observed at all times, and guards are always within a few steps of any place on said barriers. Trumpie's fence is not. You don't understand that?

Our border fence/wall/barrier does not and will not have patrols, sensors, cameras, and drones? Who knew?

Except that internal reinforcement is only in the bottom 10 feet or so. Most of that is below ground level. One cut is all that's needed. No need to remove a complete section. Since they are only attached top and bottom, the cut piece can be pushed to the side allowing passage, and returned to it's original place, hiding the fact that it has been cut. What a dumb design.
Better than nothing-tho you are right, I prefer machine gun nests.

If you factor in the massive cost for a fence that doesn't work any better than that, nothing wold be a better choice.
No, we have to show those bastards we don't want them here.

By letting even more to come through our regular border crossings without being checked than will ever come across the desert?
And Obama's wall didn't stop it?

He did allow some fencing in certain areas, but they didn't work that well. Only an idiot wouldn't have learned he drawbacks to a fence.

If you factor in the massive cost for a fence that doesn't work any better than that, nothing wold be a better choice.

By letting even more to come through our regular border crossings without being checked than will ever come across the desert?

He did allow some fencing in certain areas, but they didn't work that well. Only an idiot wouldn't have learned he drawbacks to a fence.
Why do you and the left embarrass yourself to objection of a simple wall?

The difference being that prison walls and fences are observed at all times, and guards are always within a few steps of any place on said barriers. Trumpie's fence is not. You don't understand that?

Our border fence/wall/barrier does not and will not have patrols, sensors, cameras, and drones? Who knew?

Not spaced as closely as the White House fence. They have already found several places where Trumpie's fence has been breached many times, and they have had to send people to repair it. I don't think there have been many openings found in the white house fence

It's like ve
Can you identify a prison wall that can be bypassed as easily as Trump's fence? Which prison has gaps in it's walls that allow drugs and such to be easily passed through? If we are building prisons with those kinds of walls, we should stop and get a different design.

Why are you afraid to face up to the fact that the wall is and will be supported by patrols, cameras, sensors, and drones.

The vast majority of prison walls are far more porous than President Donald Trump's wall. Once again, why are you for open borders?

baby1-M.jpg

622x350-S.jpg

More?

And you dont have a fence around your card board box?

Sure, but that's to keep the pets in. If those animals ever get their hands on a reciprocating saw, I don't know how I will be able to keep them in.

You do know my first Milwaukee saw zall cost $400 bucks right? In 1987

Not embarrassing to point out your goofy hopes for a fence. Did the check from Mexico show up yet?

Not spaced as closely as the White House fence. They have already found several places where Trumpie's fence has been breached many times, and they have had to send people to repair it. I don't think there have been many openings found in the white house fence
How much bath salts you taken today?

Did you lock your front door?

Not embarrassing to point out your goofy hopes for a fence. Did the check from Mexico show up yet?

Yet your front door is locked..

Asshat

It's like ve
Can you identify a prison wall that can be bypassed as easily as Trump's fence? Which prison has gaps in it's walls that allow drugs and such to be easily passed through? If we are building prisons with those kinds of walls, we should stop and get a different design.

Why are you afraid to face up to the fact that the wall is and will be supported by patrols, cameras, sensors, and drones.

The vast majority of prison walls are far more porous than President Donald Trump's wall. Once again, why are you for open borders?

baby1-M.jpg

622x350-S.jpg

More?

And you dont have a fence around your card board box?

Sure, but that's to keep the pets in. If those animals ever get their hands on a reciprocating saw, I don't know how I will be able to keep them in.

You do know my first Milwaukee saw zall cost $400 bucks right? In 1987

They are a lot cheaper now.
upload_2019-11-4_20-14-18.png

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

Yet your front door is locked..

Asshat

It's not even closed right now. I often enjoy sitting on my porch when the mosquitoes aren't too bad.

They voted for a cost effective fence in a few areas. Big deal.

Department of Homeland Security spokesperson Katie Waldman told NBC when asked about the steel slat vulnerability. “The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.”

Except that internal reinforcement is only in the bottom 10 feet or so. Most of that is below ground level. One cut is all that's needed. No need to remove a complete section. Since they are only attached top and bottom, the cut piece can be pushed to the side allowing passage, and returned to it's original place, hiding the fact that it has been cut. What a dumb design.

What is your solution?

What is your solution?

Increase security at normal border crossings. Do you know we only check a small percentage of trucks, ships and airplanes for drugs and people being smuggled in? Normal border crossings are where we get the most of both.

Are these the idiots, Bulldog?

You don't see them pushing for more fence do you?

They voted for a cost effective fence in a few areas. Big deal.
Apparently it is-Washington shut down over it.

Snopes leans so far to the left they make Bernie Sanders look like a Conservative. I trust them about aspartame in cola drinks.

Kim Lacapria is their chief political writer. Here is what she said about herself: "as an openly left-leaning individual myself".
‘Scandal Envy’ Behind Petraeus Drama, Allegations Obama ‘Ignored’ Benghazi?
Prove what they posted is wrong
They provide links....why don’t you?
Rightards can never prove them wrong. That's why they try to dismiss it out of hand as left.
The problem for Conservatives is that snopes backs it up with facts and conservatives rely on conspiracy theories

What is your solution?

Increase security at normal border crossings. Do you know we only check a small percentage of trucks, ships and airplanes for drugs and people being smuggled in? Normal border crossings are where we get the most of both.
Why don't we do more? Is it a money problem? I do remember the Dems would not send one penny south unlerss it went for tampons

You don't see them pushing for more fence do you?
Not if Trump might look good-they would not do one damn thing to help us-I used to support Democrats, but after the games they played the last three years, never again!

Forum List

Back