Sex, leaks, lies and spies

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
President Trump Takes Down Intelligence Community Leakers

For the first time in our history we are witness to a brazen attempt at a coup d etat using the intelligence community to accomplish that goal.

I think it is time for President Trump to call upon his followers to march on Washington and demand that the democratic party cease with what in truth is treason.

The democratic party is brazenly attempting to thwart the will of the American people who elected Trump.

President Trump needs to gather his forces and bring a end to this outrageous effort by democratic politicians, the intelligence community and disloyal republicans to engage in treason.

The leaders need to be jailed and brought to trial.

Sex, Leaks, Lies and Spies: Trump Takes Down Intelligence Leakers

WATCH: Jon Voight’s Viral ‘This Is War’ Video

Last edited:
Great idea. You should go to Washington and begin marching around. Don't worry. It may take a few days, or even a week before crowds start to join you, but think how proud you will be to know you were the one to start the Million Moron March on Washington.

Great idea. You should go to Washington and begin marching around. Don't worry. It may take a few days, or even a week before crowds start to join you, but think how proud you will be to know you were the one to start the Million Moron March on Washington.

It’s better then the million asshole March you would start. Trump rally will have millions. Democrats can barely fill a conference room. Trump gets more people to one speaking event then the Democrats get to all of there’s combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s better then the million asshole March you would start. Trump rally will have millions. Democrats can barely fill a conference room. Trump gets more people to one speaking event then the Democrats get to all of there’s combined.

How many do you think will go visit him after he's impeached and thrown in jail?

A circus always has pretty good attendance.

How many do you think will go visit him after he's impeached and thrown in jail?

Obviously you don’t watch the news and too stupid to figure it out. We always knew you were an Asshole but a stupid Asshole, your such a loser. He isn’t getting impeached and he isn’t going anywhere except four more years in the White House and nothing the Demtards can do to stop it. They are falling rapidly in the poles because everyone is realizing what scum that really are. Keep dreaming.

I know I watched a few of the Democratic Debates. Best circus I have ever seen. Watch what happens at Trumps rally coming up. ANTIFA is calling all masked pussies to be there. You going. It will be fun to watch as they are calling in support for Trump supporters not just police. Retired military, police and anyone with security experience will be vetted. That’s bad news for ANTIFA. They’re not going to be picking on women and old people. They will be dealing with people who will love to stomp on there heads if they try to step out of line.

Obviously you don’t watch the news and too stupid to figure it out. We always knew you were an Asshole but a stupid Asshole, your such a loser. He isn’t getting impeached and he isn’t going anywhere except four more years in the White House and nothing the Demtards can do to stop it. They are falling rapidly in the poles because everyone is realizing what scum that really are. Keep dreaming.

51% of voters want him impeached and removed from office. If he keeps abandoning our allies in favor of our enemies, that number will be much higher soon.

I know I watched a few of the Democratic Debates. Best circus I have ever seen. Watch what happens at Trumps rally coming up. ANTIFA is calling all masked pussies to be there. You going. It will be fun to watch as they are calling in support for Trump supporters not just police. Retired military, police and anyone with security experience will be vetted. That’s bad news for ANTIFA. They’re not going to be picking on women and old people. They will be dealing with people who will love to stomp on there heads if they try to step out of line.

Sounds like a bad cop and white supremacist heaven, or have those two groups officially joined ranks by now?

51% of voters want him impeached and removed from office. If he keeps abandoning our allies in favor of our enemies, that number will be much higher soon.

Must be watching the fake news as usual. Pay close attention to how bad the Democrats are going to get bitch slapped. News is out.

Sounds like a bad cop and white supremacist heaven, or have those two groups officially joined ranks by now?

Yeah coming from a pussy who hides, that’s funny. Go back to your hiding place.

Must be watching the fake news as usual. Pay close attention to how bad the Democrats are going to get bitch slapped. News is out.

Fake news? It was Fox News poll dumb ass -------- Fake wouldn't be anything new for them though.

I'm still right here where I have always been COME ON DOWN!! coward.

I'm still right here where I have always been COME ON DOWN!! coward.
71112559_1632163683586817_3696371188491091968_n.jpg

Forum List

Back