8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
upload_2019-10-10_1-45-45.png

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

The prez didn't say squat about a replica, did he?

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Do you think all little 8 year old girls will be too sick to climb the fence?
Lol
Yes, some will get by... But the majority will not

View attachment 283807

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 283807

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Electrify the top, I LIKE that! We could have some fried illegal aliens on a regular basis. The SMELL would be horrendous, but it would be worth it!

I didn't see the plans for the wall ... but, I'm pretty sure it doesn't call for strategically placed hand holds and safety ropes.

The prez didn't say squat about a replica, did he?

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.
It is only 18 feet high which is the height of only some of that goofy fence, but the only difference is the length of the vertical bars. If you can climb up 18 feet of those bars (the little girl didn't even use a rope) you can climb up another 12 feet The part at the top is the same no matter how high it is.

Forum List

Back